Tracy DiMarco #109 Grandma Yetta Style, but no Grandma Yetta Class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go watch this IG story ....

If they are private zoom in to this picture ....

I'm not knocking anyone's size but girllllllllll you look stupid
WTF is she standing like that??? Is her body permently bent that way. Also why is she sticking her ass out like that in front of a married man. Shes a fuckin pig!! if that was my husbands BFF i would have put that witch in her place long ago!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hahahaha she posted her nipple with the scar all the way around it and realized she wasn’t done her photoshopping and reposted her nipple edited out but left the nipple one up.

After seeing her true body size I am amazed at how skinny filters and photoshop can make you look. She is so much bigger than I assumed she was. Tracy is a ginormous catfish!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Imagine how much her nipples have been out for everyone to see this week? If she can’t keep her nipples off of her photoshopped IG pics and videos imagine in real life???? She’s an embarrassment.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Hahahaha she posted her nipple with the scar all the way around it and realized she wasn’t done her photoshopping and reposted her nipple edited out but left the nipple one up.

After seeing her true body size I am amazed at how skinny filters and photoshop can make you look. She is so much bigger than I assumed she was. Tracy is a ginormous catfish!
I thought her nipples were baby pink and unnoticeable??? This witch lies so much. I dont understand why so many lies. What's the point the truth always comes out. This witch lies about EVERYTHING even the dumbest tit but yet her idiot saddies believe every word that falls off her lips. I dont think she will ever have a table relationship with anyone she lies why to much. This might have been another reason why her and Corey didnt work out. They just lied to each other constantly.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine how much her nipples have been out for everyone to see this week? If she can’t keep her nipples off of her photoshopped IG pics and videos imagine in real life???? She’s an embarrassment.

Im no supermodel but i know how to dress for my size. Can you imagine how disgusting she looked in person. Like yes big is beautiful but buy clothing that FITS. you can be sexy in so many ways and look so much better. She needs a stylist STAT.

Reactions: 21
How is she still there?!?! I’ve been to Mexico several times and the longest I can do is 3 days. It’s fun but geesh you can only do so much there! The tourist areas (Cancun, cabo, etc) are just nonstop partying. Plus I’m a mom and I don’t like being away from my kid even overnight. I feel this witch is purposely staying away from her kids. No way in hell I could do a week-long Cancun trip. When I’m on vacay a week or longer, it’s Greece or France, and my kid is with me 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Did anyone see Tara’s story yesterday about the quote of the day and she wrote something along the lines of a potential new job, new house, new state???? I wish I had screenshot it. I don’t know if she took it down or if it expired. If that happens those kids are screwed. Corey will end up canceling on his weekends and Tracy will have to take her kids to F cove all summer. Little soldiers.
I saw it I don't think Tara is moving away from those babies, Mayne just to NJ.

Reactions: 15
Tracy. Go home to your kids. The wedding is over. You don’t work. What do you need a vacation from?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Hey everyone!!! It’s been a while since I was here 😅😅 but I just realized one thing or correct me if I’m wrong but did she remove her botched implants???because they look so deflated 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow yall based on those pics of Trashy, I’m surprised we haven’t seen the dusters make their reappearance back lmaooo.
My OG tattlers remember those days 😂
What a shame she got that surgery for nothing when she could have just changed her lifestyle and been able to manage the weight loss
That’s why she’s been wearing the dusters with all her bikini pics… she’s packed on major pounds since WLS and this summer
---
Oh god. This was hard to watch. She’s so cringe it actually physically pains me to watch stuff of her.
---
IM not Corey but I am punching the air because I missed her live
---

Really? It actually constantly shocks me how big she actually is. I didn’t even know you could photoshop to the extent she does till I found rattle…
---

Oops accidentally posted before I was done.. tattle**** and after finding this, I went to peoples pages I knew and realize a lot of women photoshop! I actually was questioning for a long time if my perception was skewed because I have a friend who looks so thin online but not in person lol. I even sent pics to my sister asking her if I was crazy and she said it’s photoshop. I honestly thought photoshop was like putting backgrounds and pics on photos lmao I had no idea you could warp pics. After this page, I actually learned what to look for and it’s like my eyes were opened. I saw crooked background, wiggly edges on body parts, and one arm bigger than the other! Thank you ladies for opening my eyes because for a while I was really starting to feel bad about my body and skin
And this is why she bothers me so bad! It’s causing harm to others perception of themselves… and now we’ve raised a whole generation of young girls that have grown up with this warped perception of beauty. I can’t imagine what damage she’s doing to her own girls

• Sad
Reactions: 23
If you guys missed the live here’s most of it. Looks blurry cause I tried making the file smaller.
You are a boss b! I was bummed I missed the tit show live! She definitely is hiding how big she is, which is super easy to do because she has a tiny head. So, just do a live from a certain angle and make silly faces so people can’t see how fucked up you really look without the million filters lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.