Tracy DiMarco #109 Grandma Yetta Style, but no Grandma Yetta Class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even though Sammy has her moments when she's with Tracy when they're back home, she knows how to act like a normal functioning member of society. I've never seen her act the way she does with her work colleagues/college friends. Tracy is the oddball in this group. Straight up sloppy trash who has been drunk for close to a week. Normally I wouldn't even think twice if one of my friends told me they were staying a few extra days after a destination wedding. I probably would, too. But Tracy is so lazy and entitled that it's infuriating to watch. And at 35 who wants to spend a week away from your children wasted drunk? I would be getting facials/massages, shopping, eating, and lounging. I hope she was a sympathy invite because she is so embarrassing. I'm surprised she didn't burst into flames from being soaked in alcohol after walking by tiki torches at night.
In the background of them sitting at the table and Tracy is about to do a shot, Sammy looks over it and like she is drinking from a water bottle or something. Maybe she is just over her friend being a drunk mess constantly at what should be a reasonably classy event.

Reactions: 23
Hey sis it's me again.....I just want to thank all of bb's and Natasha's friends and family for these amazing pics and I wish I could buy ya'll a round of drinks lol......well enjoy guys I tried to brighten them up a bit lol.......
Doing the Lord's work, @Cupcake00 😘😘😘

Watch her come home and start posting a buncha "gym" selfies. Sis has packed it all back on. None of this food and alcohol should taste as good as skinny feels, Big T!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Doing the Lord's work, @Cupcake00 😘😘😘

Watch her come home and start posting a buncha "gym" selfies. Sis has packed it all back on. None of this food and alcohol should taste as good as skinny feels, Big T!
The booze will be the worst thing. Pure empty calories and a shoe in for getting a gut. Or it will just migrate elsewhere now she's had the TT. When I was on weight watchers I'd much rather have an extra snack than drink as it just seemed a waste. She is always after an easy fix and cant be bothered Actually putting any hard work of effort in. That includes her weight and her children's well-being

Reactions: 16
Hey sis it's me again.....I just want to thank all of bb's and Natasha's friends and family for these amazing pics and I wish I could buy ya'll a round of drinks lol......well enjoy guys I tried to brighten them up a bit lol.......

What on earth???? She's back to her original size (more or less) pre WLS.

How on earth does she look so slim in her other photos? Surely you can't photoshop 3 stone of weight off yourself????

Reactions: 22
Did anyone see Tara’s story yesterday about the quote of the day and she wrote something along the lines of a potential new job, new house, new state???? I wish I had screenshot it. I don’t know if she took it down or if it expired. If that happens those kids are screwed. Corey will end up canceling on his weekends and Tracy will have to take her kids to F cove all summer. Little soldiers.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She means come to be trashed
I wish I had the confidence of a delusional immature “grown woman” and “mother” (and I use those terms as loosely as her 🐈 probably is) who truly thinks the world revolves around her and that she is, like her favorite Aladdin meme, a “prize to be won”
I mean, wow …. It’s willldddd how self absorbed she is though.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did anyone see Tara’s story yesterday about the quote of the day and she wrote something along the lines of a potential new job, new house, new state???? I wish I had screenshot it. I don’t know if she took it down or if it expired. If that happens those kids are screwed. Corey will end up canceling on his weekends and Tracy will have to take her kids to F cove all summer. Little soldiers.
I saw it!! I thought the same thing. I think Corey like to go and do fun things with the kids but I don’t think he likes to do it by himself. Clearly. Even if Tara moves Corey will still get the extra help from Raven.

Reactions: 17
Samuel seems OVER HER!!!!!! Sitting in the back counting down till she can go home.
I can imagine Trev being vereeery draning! I can imagine the friends she does have can only put up with her in small dose! And poor ol samual is the friend that stuck with her for long periods

Reactions: 19
In regards to the Tiana chick.. it may be all smoke & mirrors bc it says her hub parent’s bought the house they live in on public documents lmao….

• Haha
  • Wow
Imagine this body in those tiny skanky bikinis. She must be a sight to see at a FAMILY RESORT. Here I was annoyed she was looking good size wise. Nope. Imagine putting yourself through multiple surgeries and looking like that still/again. The dusters are definitely coming back. Can’t wait for summer 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Most likely making the jump to Jersey. She wouldn’t go far from her mother.

Every single picture of her withheld legs open straddling a diving board or chair. Hey Tracy, since you're redoing your body and its hard keeping up with photoshop, Fix your thighs. Cuz when you're posting straddling pictures, your thighs are just like enormous. Either embrace your body or get that tit done so you won't have to photoshop 50% of your body each time. Your boobs like terrible and are flat but either way, you still won't have a man

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.