Tracy DiMarco #109 Grandma Yetta Style, but no Grandma Yetta Class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go watch this IG story ....

If they are private zoom in to this picture ....

I'm not knocking anyone's size but girllllllllll you look stupid
She tries to act cool and sips her drink when she throws the flowers.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She tries to act cool and sips her drink when she throws the flowers.
This has been done a million times over on Instagram. She is so incredibly unoriginal. Grow up. I didn't even notice this was happening when the bouquet was thrown.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Here’s the problem. Her body isn’t horrible. She’s curvy. Embrace it. Stop photoshopping every aspect of your life. You don’t work. Get a trainer and work hard to get a better body. You got WLS, now do the maintenance. Also that tiana girl? I saw the before picture. That’s some major body dysmorphia issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Most likely making the jump to Jersey. She wouldn’t go far from her mother.
this past weekend, she was talking to julian and asked if he would like to visit her new house.. so wherever she is going, she wont be far

Reactions: 19
First of all there is nothing wrong with being plus size!! I’m a voluptuous size 18!! But I don’t pretend to be a small!!! Sorry but she looks my size!!! Just stop with the lying!!!
E384B6FA-BDEC-4E8C-9D90-9B7E72C4E483.jpeg
1E8BAAE4-045D-4492-B007-6790ADF8A719.jpeg
3D7459FA-E678-4B7E-9F7B-8616EA149AA7.jpeg
1887E6C9-DA45-46A5-BA33-322AA585B97A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m certainly not stick thin. There’s nothing wrong with being bigger. She needs to stop lying and trying to act like she’s a damn size two and learn how to dress for her body. And if she wasn’t such a condescending asshole nobody would care.

Reactions: 37
Then she should photoshop everythint the same lol
---
One of these arms is not like the other 😂😂😂
This pic is bad! It’s like she tried to make her fat on her hips look like a jutting out hip bone… yuck
---
First of all there is nothing wrong with being plus size!! I’m a voluptuous size 18!! But I don’t pretend to be a small!!! Sorry but she looks my size!!! Just stop with the lying!!!View attachment 1979612View attachment 1979613View attachment 1979614View attachment 1979615
Where did y’all find these pics at???? That body is nothing like the pics she posts!!!! I knew she was still big but WOW! Her tummy isn’t even flat and she is as wide as she was before the WLS just not as many pounds!!! I’m shook!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
First of all there is nothing wrong with being plus size!! I’m a voluptuous size 18!! But I don’t pretend to be a small!!! Sorry but she looks my size!!! Just stop with the lying!!!View attachment 1979612View attachment 1979613View attachment 1979614View attachment 1979615
It's because she's desperate to be seen as this, waif like and petite.

When in reality, if she put the work in she'd look more like Megan with her body shape and height.

Both women are beautifully shaped, Big T just refuses to accept who she realistically would match here.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
You have my attention. Deets 👀
go to their page, the girls they “represent”
Then go look at the girls pages. It’s all very elusive. No one knows how these girls actually find their lifestyles with little side businesses but they all go dark like t bag does over night. It’s just sus

Reactions: 16
Its the long looking drape on her side to try & hide her wide ass hips & stomach for me 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she knew there would be lots of people recording & posting she wouldn't be able to control 🤡🤡🤡🤡 girl has definitely packed on pounds within the last year.

Reactions: 15
I cant believe how much weight she has piled back on, surgery was so pointless. But she should just own it

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.