Tracy DiMarco #109 Grandma Yetta Style, but no Grandma Yetta Class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I find funny she claims that she is best friends with the groom, but she has NO role in the wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!
And all her other best friends - how many of her “best friends” children is she god mother too???. 👏 👏 👏 .
Put your big girl panties on Trashy & start showing the real you not the you that is in your head.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
she has a very harsh facial structure, almost masculine, she needs to soften those eyebrows and that make up needs to go, it’s giving drag queen it’s way way too much. light/neutral tones. she’d look nicer with a less harsher hair colour too, maybe a light brown/ and light brown eyebrows. she’d actually look so nice. her tan makes her look older too. i wanna give her a make-under so badly lol
She’s only gone back to being super tan and dark in the past year… she didn’t look like that when married. Once again, reliving her glory days… high school. She’s pathetic

Reactions: 18
Y’all she’s wearing her hideous shellkini today!

Circled in pink: what is that? A peek at her pepperoni nip?

Circled in blue: why is that abnormal bump there??

Circled in green: um can her photoshopping get any worse? It’s almost like she tried photoshopping a shadow/boob separation????

I am confused and nauseous at once 🤢
She just gets worse - the girl has no shame or standards.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Come on, we all expected her to pack the pounds back on but I am truly astounded at just how fast this came to a head. She hasn't even had the tummy tuck ½ a year. Wow. Just wow. Wild.

Reactions: 23
I don’t know how she is partying and getting wasted 5 consecutive days in a row at 35 years old. This is not a flex. She is going to look 60 by the time she’s 40 w/ all the partying. There is nothing wrong with moms going away on trips with out their kids. I do it with my friends maybe once a year but it’s for no longer than 3 days that consists of sitting by the pool, activities that don’t all include drinking and then end the days with a nice dinner. Also as much as my friends who have kids always say they need and deserve a vacation w/o kids which they do, it’s only a day into it they start to miss them and have mom guilt. I’m sure Tracy hasn’t checked in on her kids or even thought about them once.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Hey sis it's me again.....I just want to thank all of bb's and Natasha's friends and family for these amazing pics and I wish I could buy ya'll a round of drinks lol......well enjoy guys I tried to brighten them up a bit lol.......
omg, she photoshops a whole person off of herself

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m certainly not stick thin. There’s nothing wrong with being bigger. She needs to stop lying and trying to act like she’s a damn size two and learn how to dress for her body. And if she wasn’t such a condescending asshole nobody would care.
Agree, half of my problems is the facade of Tracy. Just own it, own your size, your money, just own it.

I’m an 18, nothing wrong with curves on the road!

the other half of my problem with her is she’s a tit mom who doesn’t deserve those kids

Reactions: 28
damn man she is the definition of a catfish lol. them legs are tree trunks.

embrace it trayway embrace that body and stop photoshopping.

she is not aging well y'all.

Remember when she used to say oh people think im like 12 without make up....girl you look over 40 to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
IMPOSSIBLE!! she doesn’t photoshop!
---

There is absolutely no way there is an implant in that squished boob. Am I wrong?
I do believe they're still in there. They would be scraping the floor if they were removed. I think they were not placed correctly, dropped and I believe she got tear drop gummies and not malleable round silicone.

TLDR : She and her doctor are idiots and made the wrong choice with this specific surgery.

Reactions: 18
Tracy in the wild
A074992A-7C21-49C3-A7D4-D07348BAEF2C.png
3CC75D44-7675-4AF1-9FBB-441365175C49.png
475F9558-C9EF-4722-ADD1-FFB359C85556.png
F529C5EF-E32F-4000-9BA3-A73D9ECD18F0.png

---
Listen, I’m not judging anyone’s body type. Tracy infuriates me because she’s such a fake! Those thighs are big! She’s a linebacker
A4BAF03F-547E-4B4F-AA8B-08D04B986FB3.jpeg
6B92AC10-71AB-451F-B81D-BDF98F534251.jpeg
7623975B-9353-45E8-8FB1-B0B74B6B9999.jpeg
E3A3125B-7229-4753-93DD-ECEA151EBA79.jpeg
51225449-3600-41DB-9763-B819F3F51C68.jpeg
0EE0ADCC-1050-483D-9F8C-4152E65F86BF.jpeg

---
And she wasn’t sexually bending over toward BB, if you watch the video in slow mo she’s firmly holding that bent over shitting pose to try and hide her try size

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Tracy in the wild
View attachment 1980240View attachment 1980242View attachment 1980243View attachment 1980244
---
Listen, I’m not judging anyone’s body type. Tracy infuriates me because she’s such a fake! Those thighs are big! She’s a linebacker View attachment 1980259View attachment 1980260View attachment 1980261View attachment 1980262View attachment 1980263View attachment 1980265
---
And she wasn’t sexually bending over toward BB, if you watch the video in slow mo she’s firmly holding that bent over shitting pose to try and hide her try size
look at her on her tippy toes!

it must be exhausting to always pose in a way to hide your body. She can never let her guard down because of her own insecurities, it’s pretty sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tracy in the wild
View attachment 1980240View attachment 1980242View attachment 1980243View attachment 1980244
---
Listen, I’m not judging anyone’s body type. Tracy infuriates me because she’s such a fake! Those thighs are big! She’s a linebacker View attachment 1980259View attachment 1980260View attachment 1980261View attachment 1980262View attachment 1980263View attachment 1980265
---
I’m actually in shock 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t know how she is partying and getting wasted 5 consecutive days in a row at 35 years old. This is not a flex. She is going to look 60 by the time she’s 40 w/ all the partying. There is nothing wrong with moms going away on trips with out their kids. I do it with my friends maybe once a year but it’s for no longer than 3 days that consists of sitting by the pool, activities that don’t all include drinking and then end the days with a nice dinner. Also as much as my friends who have kids always say they need and deserve a vacation w/o kids which they do, it’s only a day into it they start to miss them and have mom guilt. I’m sure Tracy hasn’t checked in on her kids or even thought about them once.
This. My husband and I went away for 5 days I think it was with friends a few years ago. My mom finally told us to stop calling. We’d be sitting around saying “I miss the kids” or “I wonder what the kids are doing”. Our last family vacation I got stuck at home with covid but the family still went. I was absolutely miserable missing them and missing out on seeing them have fun.
---
Come on, we all expected her to pack the pounds back on but I am truly astounded at just how fast this came to a head. She hasn't even had the tummy tuck ½ a year. Wow. Just wow. Wild.
I’m absolutely shocked! I knew she was photoshopping herself smaller but DAMN. She looks like she never even had surgery!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I do believe they're still in there. They would be scraping the floor if they were removed. I think they were not placed correctly, dropped and I believe she got tear drop gummies and not malleable round silicone.

TLDR : She and her doctor are idiots and made the wrong choice with this specific surgery.
I’m with you. After seeing unedited pics of her the past two days, I definitely think she made the wrong choice with a tear drop gummie implant and a doctor that didn’t know what he was doing. I think that they usually look misshaped, square, Hugh and low at the same time or even flat is all due to her poor photoshopping skills. Once again, she’s unhappy with the results of her breasts and trying to fix them with photoshop… that ends up giving a weird illusion of long basset hounds with big jumps on chest or even completely flat when she’s going for the super skinny filters on her body. JUST BE REAL TRACY! You would influence so many girls with body positivity if you were transparent, that means real, with how you truly look because honestly that’s the only role you could truthfully and transparently have as an “influencer”… you aren’t mom of the year or as you say a single mom doing it all on your own. You aren’t a “buisness woman” we found out the truth about that from glamorlash. You aren’t stylish. We found out you get all your cheap clothes from Shein. You aren’t designing them yourself. You aren’t a beauty guru anymore. We found out your cosmetology license expired years ago. You aren’t a style icon. We’ve figured out all the true influencers you’ve tried to copy the style of. Just be real. PLEASE!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.