Tracy DiMarco #109 Grandma Yetta Style, but no Grandma Yetta Class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is she using some magical ap when she makes videos? Because she's literally 3 times the actual size she's posting and all these people know she's a fake fraud and ignore it lol
---
She just gets worse - the girl has no shame or standards.
She's a fat slob
---
Tracy in the wild

---

Listen, I’m not judging anyone’s body type. Tracy infuriates me because she’s such a fake! Those thighs are big! She’s a linebacker 

---

And she wasn’t sexually bending over toward BB, if you watch the video in slow mo she’s firmly holding that bent over shitting pose to try and hide her try sizeI honestly think she is so twisted she believes she looks like her edited pics she walks around like she's thin but holy good christ she is way to heavy for those dresses she's wearing.. im literally mortified

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So is she using some magical ap when she makes videos? Because she's literally 3 times the actual size she's posting and all these people know she's a fake fraud and ignore it lol
---

She's a fat slob
---
I can’t believe her friends aren’t like witch, seriously? What does she have on these people? Insane. I’d be pissed if I was Sammy and she was photoshopping herself smaller than me when she’s clearly bigger.

Reactions: 21
Sorry if these have already been shown... but Good God, the LIES👏👏👏 and apparently some ladies besides our trash dump and Samuel the samurai just don't get it😬😳 Just Oooooooff ....not attractive at all, and your man should have let you known that was for you two not the whole pool🤔👏👏👏🙌.... P.S. Sorry they are so small looked bigger on my tablet🤦😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
For once Tracy isn’t the worst dressed person at the wedding. Tracy’s dress is still way too small for her but this prostitute has her entire chest uncovered. She’s dressed like a stripper….. at work! Don’t these bimbos know the difference between how you dress to a wedding vs a (strip) club? ANNND she’s there with her husband. He should be embarrassed.
---

Omg her lips. Tracy looks good next to her.
It always blows my mind how women like this crave attention no matter how bad that type of attention is. It’s embarrassing, idc how great I’m built I would NEVER dress like this in public especially to a wedding. I’m mortified looking at it

• Heart
Reactions: 20
At least 16 weeks along here 🤰

I cannot get over this. I cannot leave it alone 😂.

I feel like whenever anyone (myself included) wears spanx or shape wear all day, this is the stomach you end up with.
I bet that sweeny todd scar is straning from that bloat

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry if these have already been shown... but Good God, the LIES👏👏👏 and apparently some ladies besides our trash dump and Samuel the samurai just don't get it😬😳 Just Oooooooff ....not attractive at all, and your man should have let you known that was for you two not the whole pool🤔👏👏👏🙌.... P.S. Sorry they are so small looked bigger on my tablet🤦😂😂😂😂
🤢🤢🤢 what’s up with everyone rocking saggy tits?? I notice it everywhere now like is this in ?!?! 🤣
---
This witch is hilarious, she deleted and reposted a story an hour or so later to crop the filter name 😂😂😂😂😂 I had originally screen shot it bc for a second the filter un focused off her face 🤣 witch still has her dick nose ,& looking more and more like Mama Maloney 🤣🤣
I noticed that too, and there was a scar or something on one of the basset hound ears and the next story had it blurred out and was the photoshopped image hahaha she forgot to delete the unedited haha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh god. This was hard to watch. She’s so cringe it actually physically pains me to watch stuff of her.
---
IM not Corey but I am punching the air because I missed her live
---

Really? It actually constantly shocks me how big she actually is. I didn’t even know you could photoshop to the extent she does till I found rattle…
---

Oops accidentally posted before I was done.. tattle**** and after finding this, I went to peoples pages I knew and realize a lot of women photoshop! I actually was questioning for a long time if my perception was skewed because I have a friend who looks so thin online but not in person lol. I even sent pics to my sister asking her if I was crazy and she said it’s photoshop. I honestly thought photoshop was like putting backgrounds and pics on photos lmao I had no idea you could warp pics. After this page, I actually learned what to look for and it’s like my eyes were opened. I saw crooked background, wiggly edges on body parts, and one arm bigger than the other! Thank you ladies for opening my eyes because for a while I was really starting to feel bad about my body and skin
Same here. I thought I was going crazy for a bit. And I didn't want to sound like a hater but when something doesn't seem right it's usually because it's not right. I felt a lot better realizing that too because like you said, I also was starting to feel bad about myself. I can understand taking pictures of yourself from flattering angles but people who are self obsessed like Tracy take it wayyyyyy to far.

Reactions: 15
Perhaps Sammy went home. And Missus Avoid My Kids At All Costs stayed as many extra days as she could?

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe her friends aren’t like witch, seriously? What does she have on these people? Insane. I’d be pissed if I was Sammy and she was photoshopping herself smaller than me when she’s clearly bigger.

Shes twice the size of sammy wow

Reactions: 19
Most likely making the jump to Jersey. She wouldn’t go far from her mother.
I saw it and I agree. My first thought was probably Jersey or even Connecticut maybe. I don’t think she would move that far from her family, and she loves the kids too much.

the bride was deflated and sagging badly in that blue dress
I give her props for embracing it and enjoying herself regardless. Especially at her wedding festivities. Not sucking it into spanx only to debut something dif @ the pool. If you embrace it, you go a long way in my book.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I do believe they're still in there. They would be scraping the floor if they were removed. I think they were not placed correctly, dropped and I believe she got tear drop gummies and not malleable round silicone.

TLDR : She and her doctor are idiots and made the wrong choice with this specific surgery.
she was given a breast lift plus implants. Her one implant was in her throat and magically after the TT her boobs dropped. I think they were so messed up he removed them. Her breast would still sit higher because of the lift but not as perky as they would have been if she just went with a lift. Idk though. I’ve just never seen someone only a few months out from breast implants have them that flat so soon.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.