Tracy DiMarco #109 Grandma Yetta Style, but no Grandma Yetta Class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All her videos from the reception were with her sitting down. She’s so intimidated to get on the dance floor with people who know how to dance and who aren’t sloppy messes. Thinking of the weddings she went to with Mike BMI, she was always out making a fool of herself in front of someone’s grandmother. Now that she’s at a wedding with lots of people her age who are successful and conducting themselves appropriately, she had to take several seats.

Thanks for posting the live, @misstwinkie!

She was incredibly defensive and quiet. Why go live without something to say? Complaining about the wind and sea water as if you didn’t know you were going to a beach wedding?! Also if I heard someone behind me go live on Instagram talking about being sexually frustrated, my husband and I would make fun of it for a month!

And finally, RIP these ankles.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Samuel seems OVER HER!!!!!! Sitting in the back counting down till she can go home.

Reactions: 29
If you guys missed the live here’s most of it. Looks blurry cause I tried making the file smaller.
she's been posting constantly and partying for days straight, I wonder how many times she's facetimed with her kids, instead of going live for nonsense, maybe reach out and say hello to your children. I went to an adults only destination wedding, my husband stayed home with my kids but I had no choice but to go since it was my brothers wedding but I wasn't there for a week and I spoke with my kids multiple times a day and they aren't small children like hers

Reactions: 26
Holy tit with all the time she spends on getting herself to look a certain way she needs to fix those crows feet....she is 35 and looks 45. And will keep looking older. Her skin is so in need of help ....also I bet anything she is jealous of that tiana girl and definitely would do her man...he is everything she wants in a man....and that relationship. She probably tried sleeping with them....she was on live saying she sucks on ice cause she is sexually frustrated...who says that....she is constantly thinking of sex....fat pig

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Random but wondering why over inflated baboons ass lips Tiana suddenly deleted her IG???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Random but wondering why over inflated baboons ass lips Tiana suddenly deleted her IG???
She probably got a flood of DMs for looking like a circus act.
---
she's been posting constantly and partying for days straight, I wonder how many times she's facetimed with her kids, instead of going live for nonsense, maybe reach out and say hello to your children. I went to an adults only destination wedding, my husband stayed home with my kids but I had no choice but to go since it was my brothers wedding but I wasn't there for a week and I spoke with my kids multiple times a day and they aren't small children like hers
It’s one thing having one child and realizing maybe you weren’t meant to be a mother but doing your best to raise them with love and support, so you stop at that one. But this selfish witch had THREE all because she wanted a reality show. It didn’t happen so she threw them away. Her kids are just accessories atp.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
She probably got a flood of DMs for looking like a circus act.
---

It’s one thing having one child and realizing maybe you weren’t meant to be a mother but doing your best to raise them with love and support, so you stop at that one. But this selfish witch had THREE all because she wanted a reality show. It didn’t happen so she threw them away. Her kids are just accessories atp.
I think if she didn't get hate she would give Tara full custody at the drop of a hat!
Her parents only stepped up to help with custody because it would ruin the other squeaky clean country club image.
You never see her Grandma anymore either, I used to laugh as she claims she has such a sicilian upbringing but doesn't use any Italian words in her family, just say I was raised Irish

Reactions: 21
If you guys missed the live here’s most of it. Looks blurry cause I tried making the file smaller.
Psh she says she hopes he mom is on cuz she’s “being very good”. 🤔 your mom is with your kids. So you’re good with your kids listen to you talk about having (or not) having sex. Wtf.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Samuel seems OVER HER!!!!!! Sitting in the back counting down till she can go home.
Even though Sammy has her moments when she's with Tracy when they're back home, she knows how to act like a normal functioning member of society. I've never seen her act the way she does with her work colleagues/college friends. Tracy is the oddball in this group. Straight up sloppy trash who has been drunk for close to a week. Normally I wouldn't even think twice if one of my friends told me they were staying a few extra days after a destination wedding. I probably would, too. But Tracy is so lazy and entitled that it's infuriating to watch. And at 35 who wants to spend a week away from your children wasted drunk? I would be getting facials/massages, shopping, eating, and lounging. I hope she was a sympathy invite because she is so embarrassing. I'm surprised she didn't burst into flames from being soaked in alcohol after walking by tiki torches at night.

Reactions: 30
Holy tit with all the time she spends on getting herself to look a certain way she needs to fix those crows feet....she is 35 and looks 45. And will keep looking older. Her skin is so in need of help ....also I bet anything she is jealous of that tiana girl and definitely would do her man...he is everything she wants in a man....and that relationship. She probably tried sleeping with them....she was on live saying she sucks on ice cause she is sexually frustrated...who says that....she is constantly thinking of sex....fat pig
Isn't sucking on ice an indication of iron deficiency? And yes, what does "tearing this wedding up" supposed to mean? This person in a big adult body is truly a child. Don't ever wonder why her kids are so bad. They have learned this from their own birther, to "tears things up" at people's special events.

Lastly, my mom is 18 years older than me and we are very tight and I would never talk like this or hope she's listening to me talk abt my sexual frustration at my "best friend's" wedding of all places. She'd probably make it a joke but definitely correct or or say, "Damn, littlesweetp que's eso (what's that all about)", so I'd get the hint I'm being an idiot.

Cringe.

Reactions: 18
Hey sis it's me again.....I just want to thank all of bb's and Natasha's friends and family for these amazing pics and I wish I could buy ya'll a round of drinks lol......well enjoy guys I tried to brighten them up a bit lol.......

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Hey sis it's me again.....I just want to thank all of bb's and Natasha's friends and family for these amazing pics and I wish I could buy ya'll a round if drinks lol......well enjoy guys I tried to brighten them up a bit lol.......
large marge.. woof!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.