Tracy DiMarco #109 Grandma Yetta Style, but no Grandma Yetta Class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great job ladies,at capturing TRASHBAG!! These pictures, just needed to be reposted again!!
4A26B125-A6B5-4899-B3A1-9D36896635A5.jpeg
71CB4283-3EB1-46BA-8865-D23F0785DBEC.jpeg
4DC1DFA8-D596-488B-A4B5-E759690B2D9F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
---
52FF585C-DCAB-487E-A5C4-A6E5A910130C.jpeg

2020 vs 2023 after WLS, breast implants, lift and tummy tuck. How is she the same size or possibly better? Make it make sense

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
this heffer looks like she never went to cosmetology school, I KNOW they teach better than she looks.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Dancing while sitting cause she knows if she stands up she’ll look like a fucken moose next to this girl 🤣
E2A45E02-1C82-4F01-BD24-7FB7ABDCD65B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wow yall based on those pics of Trashy, I’m surprised we haven’t seen the dusters make their reappearance back lmaooo.
My OG tattlers remember those days 😂
What a shame she got that surgery for nothing when she could have just changed her lifestyle and been able to manage the weight loss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Wow yall based on those pics of Trashy, I’m surprised we haven’t seen the dusters make their reappearance back lmaooo.
My OG tattlers remember those days 😂
What a shame she got that surgery for nothing when she could have just changed her lifestyle and been able to manage the weight loss
that brown duster in the kayak in the water is burned into my memory

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Hopefully y’all are able to see it 🥴
Oh god. This was hard to watch. She’s so cringe it actually physically pains me to watch stuff of her.
---
IM not Corey but I am punching the air because I missed her live
---
It will never not shock me how big she really is and how much work her terrible photoshopping and filtering does. I would have loved to have seen her in person back pre WLS when she was 300lbs.

Again, no shade to anyone 300lbs only shade to this asshat who cuts herself up to look like half that.

ETA - my husband calls me an idealist but whenever you ladies mention the drinking, I always think, yes, it's a lot but its on the weekends. Now, I can't unsee this bag trying to drink away her troubles. The more I see it, the more I firmly believe that perhaps Maria is right about the intervention bc this is extreme atp.
Really? It actually constantly shocks me how big she actually is. I didn’t even know you could photoshop to the extent she does till I found rattle…
---
Oh god. This was hard to watch. She’s so cringe it actually physically pains me to watch stuff of her.
---
IM not Corey but I am punching the air because I missed her live
---

Really? It actually constantly shocks me how big she actually is. I didn’t even know you could photoshop to the extent she does till I found rattle…
Oops accidentally posted before I was done.. tattle**** and after finding this, I went to peoples pages I knew and realize a lot of women photoshop! I actually was questioning for a long time if my perception was skewed because I have a friend who looks so thin online but not in person lol. I even sent pics to my sister asking her if I was crazy and she said it’s photoshop. I honestly thought photoshop was like putting backgrounds and pics on photos lmao I had no idea you could warp pics. After this page, I actually learned what to look for and it’s like my eyes were opened. I saw crooked background, wiggly edges on body parts, and one arm bigger than the other! Thank you ladies for opening my eyes because for a while I was really starting to feel bad about my body and skin

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
If you guys missed the live here’s most of it. Looks blurry cause I tried making the file smaller.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
If you guys missed the live here’s most of it. Looks blurry cause I tried making the file smaller.
She could be tearing this wedding up? How many times did she curse in front of all those people at a classy wedding? She’s such a sloppy mess. It’s embarrassing. It’s your best friend’s wedding supposedly but you’re sitting there dropping the F bomb all over the place in front of those guests. 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 27
This witch is hilarious, she deleted and reposted a story an hour or so later to crop the filter name 😂😂😂😂😂 I had originally screen shot it bc for a second the filter un focused off her face 🤣 witch still has her dick nose ,& looking more and more like Mama Maloney 🤣🤣

She’s so delusional. No one saw it. I’m good! 😂 The amount of time she spends on this tit.
---
Lmaoooooooo OMG 😂😂🤣🤣
---

She looks like the grinch 😂🤣

I’ve almost posted before that she reminds me of the Whos in the Jim Carey Grinch

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Can you imagine looking at her IG page, then seeing her in person. 🧌 🐶 🤡.
All your drinking & partying and sunbathing now shows in your face and the state of your skin. Corey had a LUCKY escape - your parents must be consistently embarrassed and your poor children are going to constantly be dug out at school.

Reactions: 20
Not sure what she had done aside for bad boobs because her stomach looks bad still ?
Big as a house and she thinks some curvy Latina just looks fat
Fake flea market vintage - definitely not real Burberry vintage or otherwise

Reactions: 16
she has a very harsh facial structure, almost masculine, she needs to soften those eyebrows and that make up needs to go, it’s giving drag queen it’s way way too much. light/neutral tones. she’d look nicer with a less harsher hair colour too, maybe a light brown/ and light brown eyebrows. she’d actually look so nice. her tan makes her look older too. i wanna give her a make-under so badly lol

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.