Tracy DiMarco #109 Grandma Yetta Style, but no Grandma Yetta Class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Tracy tried messaging the resort several times. I wonder if she told them she is a celebrity in the us and tried to get something free from them. I’m sure they never responded and said who the hell is this puta
Stop it right now 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 this literally made me laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Make this make sense.

Where’s your nipple piercing? Girl, get it together!

Also, why does your crotch look soooooo fat? There could be balls in there.
Who raised her? Who sits like this? Not a decent woman and def not a lady, she’s so gross and sexual no matter what is going on.

Reactions: 33
What the duck is up with this new pose with her legs wide open? She has no respect for herself which is why she will always be lonely and bitter. Im her age and married for 13 years and with the same guy for 17 years. The reason i am mentioning this is because you dont have to make yourself look desperate to keep a man. I have never ever posted tit like this of myself and if I did, my parents would literally give me a reality check or even beat my ass. She is garbage. What will her kids teachers and other parents think. Corey is so lucky to have gotten away from this witch

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
A
I find her and her life so unbelievably SAD. She is all about creating a facade for social media, pretending she has the best body, the best clothes, the best friends, the best life ect ect. It must be EXHAUSTING! She is so fake trying to post all these pictures trying to look desirable and actually missing LIVING her life.
All because her ego is hurt from what Corey did smh she’s a dummy and blew everything he did out of proportion. Many may not see it that way which is fine, but she pushed him to that brink all because she is the way she is 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What the duck is up with this new pose with her legs wide open? She has no respect for herself which is why she will always be lonely and bitter. Im her age and married for 13 years and with the same guy for 17 years. The reason i am mentioning this is because you dont have to make yourself look desperate to keep a man. I have never ever posted tit like this of myself and if I did, my parents would literally give me a reality check or even beat my ass. She is garbage. What will her kids teachers and other parents think. Corey is so lucky to have gotten away from this witch
As I mentioned before, she knows her angles and now she’s in the stage where she thinks she’s a big booty baddie so she’s gonna sit and pose to make her ass look bigger. Basically all she’s doing is sitting in a way that all the fat around her thighs and her hips is pushed back to make it look like she has a big ass when in reality she’s just wide and flat.

Reactions: 23
As I mentioned before, she knows her angles and now she’s in the stage where she thinks she’s a big booty baddie so she’s gonna sit and pose to make her ass look bigger. Basically all she’s doing is sitting in a way that all the fat around her thighs and her hips is pushed back to make it look like she has a big ass when in reality she’s just wide and flat.
She must study this tit like a job. It must be exhausting having to worrying about the perfect post. Lord.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A

All because her ego is hurt from what Corey did smh she’s a dummy and blew everything he did out of proportion. Many may not see it that way which is fine, but she pushed him to that brink all because she is the way she is 🤷🏻‍♀️
I noticed Corey follows her friend Tianna and likes a lot of her pics. Tracy has a complex and is trying to be an IG thot in hopes Corey will notice and “punch the air”. It must be exhausting to literally photoshop everything…body, face, emotions…it’s sad.

I guarantee when she gets back to NJ she and little Joey will no longer be a thing. She’s posting memes alluding to the fact she’s having issues with a man right now (btw who tf spends vacation time posting memes??) That, and she’s making it obvious that her drunk ass wants to taste some BBC tonight 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Melissa Gorgas cousin from rhonj posted the video of her drunk on the chair recording herself, wondering how long before she's taking pics with her tagging Melissa in them for clout

Reactions: 14
Please don’t tell me this is what she is wearing for the wedding, some cheap ol polyester SHEIN dress the same sandals she has had on all week. She looks like she is going to the beach
Maybe the tide will take the trash out for good

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Samuel and Tbag are nowhere to be seen at this ceremony. Watched like 5 people’s stories of it and they are nowhere - JUST LIKE they weren’t at the actual white party on the beach last night.
They aren’t actual wedding guests. No way.

Edit she posted them and she’s standing in the very back BEHIND the chairs. Again - no chance this broad is an actual guest

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Samuel is silent. Weird.
I don’t follow Sammy, but isn’t she a wedding planner or some type of event planner? She’s probably working the wedding which would explain why she’s not out getting drunk today with her friend. Of course Tracy would know nothing about that. I mean she has no clue what a real job is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Samuel and Tbag are nowhere to be seen at this ceremony. Watched like 5 people’s stories of it and they are nowhere - JUST LIKE they weren’t at the actual white party on the beach last night.
They aren’t actual wedding guests. No way.

Edit she posted them and she’s standing in the very back BEHIND the chairs. Again - no chance this broad is an actual guest
I said this earlier this week. They went to party, I really don't think they were invited.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.