Tracy DiMarco #109 Grandma Yetta Style, but no Grandma Yetta Class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Samuel and Tbag are nowhere to be seen at this ceremony. Watched like 5 people’s stories of it and they are nowhere - JUST LIKE they weren’t at the actual white party on the beach last night.
They aren’t actual wedding guests. No way.

Edit she posted them and she’s standing in the very back BEHIND the chairs. Again - no chance this broad is an actual guest
I already mentioned this in another comment, but I think that maybe Sammy helped with the wedding planning. That would explain why she wasn’t out partying today and why she hasn’t really been seen maybe not necessarily planning the whole thing, but being the go-between for the bride and groom and the resort. Usually those resorts have their own event planners. That would explain how trashy got invited. She probably just tagged along with Sammy and made it a girls trip.

Reactions: 19
I already mentioned this in another comment, but I think that maybe Sammy helped with the wedding planning. That would explain why she wasn’t out partying today and why she hasn’t really been seen maybe not necessarily planning the whole thing, but being the go-between for the bride and groom and the resort. Usually those resorts have their own event planners. That would explain how trashy got invited. She probably just tagged along with Sammy and made it a girls trip.
Ah maybe that could explain it! I just can’t get over what a sloppy embarrassment she is. And if she’s not actually invited it’s even more absurd

Reactions: 16
I, personally, don’t think Samuel would do something so tacky.
Honestly, I don’t think she would either, but since Tracy already knows the groom and claimed that’s one of her best friends, then she probably just invited herself. She probably put him on the spot somewhere where they were all hanging out and he felt too bad to say no. I wouldn’t be surprised if he had to convince the bride that Tracy wouldn’t be an issue. Also, that would explain why they didn’t stay at the same resort as the bride and groom. I’m sure Sammy didn’t want trashy Tracy around while she was actually doing her job.

Reactions: 9
I personally would never post pics/videos of a wedding until the bride and groom posted theirs first.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She literally said in her live the vibe for the night was to get fall over drunk. What a pos
---
And the guy in the back and white tux behind her looked disgusted with her.🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Trash bag just went live- I love how sunburned she is! Looks like her magical Sicilian skin is on vacation too. Her makeup is so messy- stop over lining your lips Trevor.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
You are at a friends wedding…your best friends wedding but you are on IG live…Someone said wow you have 500 people watching and she said because she matters. No it’s because you are a train wreck

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Trash bag just went live- I love how sunburned she is! Looks like her magical Sicilian skin is on vacation too. Her makeup is so messy- stop over lining your lips Trevor.
She’s acts like a teenager who needs attention desperately, that was hard to watch

Reactions: 18
trashBag went live; caught a bit

She is burnt AF, her makeup goes down her neck and she’s straight red from there… but how can that be?! God’s favorite doesn’t burn.

apparently she is going to Aruba with Danielle and the kids. The lack of excitement she has when says “with the kids” is disgusting.

here’s some screenshots and a screen recording

[UPDATE: the screen recording is 1min long & wont upload! send tips so I can please share!]

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
You are at a friends wedding…your best friends wedding but you are on IG live…Someone said wow you have 500 people watching and she said because she matters. No it’s because you are a train wreck
Deffo a few tattles on her live - lots of shade thrown at her - again to stupid to see 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.