Tracy DiMarco #109 Grandma Yetta Style, but no Grandma Yetta Class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She deleted the video of her walking down the stairs with the annoyed future bride . Luckily for her I screen recorded it 😈. She was full blown showing her nipples while she jumped trying to get to the club fast 🥴
Please put it on here 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Trashy made a PSA why there are no pics from
Tonight. She barley made it out alive, threw up three times and is mostly by herself because human interaction is making her physically nauseous
Oddly enough, what I noticed about the videos she posted from the white party is that her lips do not look as inflated, like in most her pics. Nor is she having to move her mouth that weird way she does to talk with them done. Maybe they’ve settle too 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 I do think they looked a tad better than the over inflated and drawn baboons asshole that’s normally on her face

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This belly is not on the flat flat and that magical thunder thigh gap disappears pretty often. Old girl looks about 16 weeks along if you ask me.
exactly. With the way she shops her thigh gap to look like the legs of of a pair of glasses, you’d expect her thighs never to touch including sitting down. Her thighs should be strangers at all time if she really looked like she edits herself.

Reactions: 9
A Poll to see who can guess how many memes, reposts and Scorpio BS she posts on stories in the middle of “her bffs for life night of her life” wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tracy is definitely one of those dumbasses that think just because you have WLS & a tummy tuck, you can eat & drink without a care.
Which is far from the truth & it is definitely showing on tracy.

WLS & Tummy tuck pretty much guarantee when the fat comes back it's gonna look weird as duck
Not even two years out from surgery and she looks like that. 🤣🤣
Karma sure carries one helluva ugly stick.
Couldn't have happened to a more deserving person.
Chefs kiss 💋 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Tracy is definitely one of those dumbasses that think just because you have WLS & a tummy tuck, you can eat & drink without a care.
Which is far from the truth & it is definitely showing on tracy.

WLS & Tummy tuck pretty much guarantee when the fat comes back it's gonna look weird as duck
Not even two years out from surgery and she looks like that. 🤣🤣
Karma sure carries one helluva ugly stick.
Couldn't have happened to a more deserving person.
Chefs kiss 💋 🤣🤣🤣
This is what the other Tattler mentioned about her SIL with the twins. Her stomach stayed flat but everything else got big. That's bc they're removed all the fat from the stomach so it has to migrate somewhere else.

I imagine, especially based off the pics of last night her fat is starting to migrate to those tree trunks.

In all of this, I want to pat Little Joey on the back. He sees the real her and is accepting of her versus what she photoshops. She should really leave the super tight clothes behind. I bet that Selena atrocity she wore was stretched to an inch of it's like in that polyester fabric.

I am not much of a drinker but everyone here mentioning her liver is in danger is down right scary to even read. I'm sure Miss Special Sicilian Scorpio has the remedy for that too.

Reactions: 16
Her legs give away her extreme weight loss. And yet they’re still massive. But the video Sammy took the first day of Tracy walking you could see all the sagging extra skin jiggling tremendously as she walked. She needs excess skin removal done on her legs. But tell everyone again how your kids ruined your body? Does that include ruining your legs trash bag? It’s not the 150 extra pounds you gained yourself after Julian was born, right? Right!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This belly is not on the flat flat and that magical thunder thigh gap disappears pretty often. Old girl looks about 16 weeks along if you ask me.
She legit has a gut. All that drinking and eating whatever and NO exercise- packing back on the pounds like crazy. Oh wait I forgot, sex is her cardio🙄 clearly she’s not doing enough though

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Trash bag doesn’t describe her enough anymore, it has to be something way worse. So to her “heaven” does exist at a resort where her kids aren’t with her. Got it! Heaven isn’t spending time with her kids in the little moments. Got it again

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.