Tracy DiMarco #109 Grandma Yetta Style, but no Grandma Yetta Class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But but but I thought they removed her stretch marks during her tt 🙄🙄🙄
She specifically requested, "leave the tiger stripes."

I don't think they could remove them all with this surgery. They would have had to cut her whole stomach off.

Her BFF Danielle can zap them with all of her lasers and gizmos and she where that gets her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She specifically requested, "leave the tiger stripes."

I don't think they could remove them all with this surgery. They would have had to cut her whole stomach off.

Her BFF Danielle can zap them with all of her lasers and gizmos and she where that gets her.
Then she should photoshop everythint the same lol
---
One of these arms is not like the other 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I find her and her life so unbelievably SAD. She is all about creating a facade for social media, pretending she has the best body, the best clothes, the best friends, the best life ect ect. It must be EXHAUSTING! She is so fake trying to post all these pictures trying to look desirable and actually missing LIVING her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She has tree stumps for legs yet she edits them to be waif-like. That has got to be a sad way to live, knowing you don't ever look how you portray on social media.

Reactions: 20
Not only does Tracy look like a man she sounds like a man too. Throw in the enormous hands.You can’t tell me she’s not a he.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
And with regards to her 'curves,' she is pretty much just built like a square. She doesn't have an 'ass,' she has to bend over and widen her stance to give the illusion of hips, her breasts now sag downward...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This should clear up how tall she is. Sammy is 5'5 and with wedges on shes the same height as Tracy. So Tracy has to be 5'7 or taller.
Even though I think we can all agree she’s a Sasquatch of a “woman” the girth on her stumpy tree trunk legs make her look very short and squatty

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I find her and her life so unbelievably SAD. She is all about creating a facade for social media, pretending she has the best body, the best clothes, the best friends, the best life ect ect. It must be EXHAUSTING! She is so fake trying to post all these pictures trying to look desirable and actually missing LIVING her life.
All of this! Shes away for a week for herself/best friends wedding whatever the reason is and she can’t for the life of her put the phone down and be present. It’s actually really sad and pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m going to mention it again - Sammy is MIA. She hasn’t posted anything with her since late yesterday. I wonder if they had words?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The extra edits to her man face & spong bob body are extremely ridiculous and the posing does not hide her 6ft height and over weight body
---
Trashys gonne come back with some brown sugar

---

Wondering if Sammy has to work today and she’s back at the room “WFH”.

Maybe she needed a break from this annoying btch
---
She is so MASCULINE and AGGRESSIVE. She needs to enter her soft girl era stat.
Omg is this pic for real? She's fat as fk

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Then she should photoshop everythint the same lol
---
One of these arms is not like the other 😂😂😂
Please don’t tell me this is what she is wearing for the wedding, some cheap ol polyester SHEIN dress the same sandals she has had on all week. She looks like she is going to the beach

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.