Tracy DiMarco #109 Grandma Yetta Style, but no Grandma Yetta Class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if anyone caught the tit show. She did a live from the wedding before it started. All in can say is WOW 😮 She is going to Aruba with Danielle and that is where they have some sort of time share. She went there when the first few months after she filed for divorce. She took the kids. She is a moocher! She is so immature for a 35 year old. All the minions were asking for Sammy and my opinion she is just as immature.

Reactions: 19
She’s probably been in such a drunk stupor that she was actually late and that’s why she was in the back.

Sammy is 100% over Tracy’s tit. Danielle probably got suckered into the trip because Tracy doesn’t want to be responsible for her kids, it’s the exact same reason Sammy was on the Disney trip. So Tracy could act like the mentally stuck 16 year old she is.

I don’t know if anyone caught the tit show. She did a live from the wedding before it started. All in can say is WOW 😮 She is going to Aruba with Danielle and that is where they have some sort of time share. She went there when the first few months after she filed for divorce. She took the kids. She is a moocher! She is so immature for a 35 year old. All the minions were asking for Sammy and my opinion she is just as immature.
Sammy isn’t the same Sammy we see when she’s with Tracy. Tracy just brings out the worst in Sammy, like she does with her kids. I’m sure the Aruba trip will expose how Tracy can bring out the worse in Danielle too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Some screenshots of her live video looking ROUGH!!!
And she said “my mom is watching the kids bc I wouldn’t miss my best friends wedding”.
1) NOT YOUR BEST FRIEND YOU WERENT INVITED
2) your mom would be watching your kids anyway since she has custody
3) lots of rolls for that fLaT TuMmY

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Make this make sense.

Where’s your nipple piercing? Girl, get it together!

Also, why does your crotch look soooooo fat? There could be balls in there.
Who took this gross picture ??? And why ? Like who wants to see your fat pussy bruh ..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That lipstick color makes her look like a dead body. It's not even brown more grayish.

Reactions: 18
Lmao I love how at the end she thanks all the “500 people” for supporting her while she’s on vacation and she’s gonna keep spamming vacation pics etc. she’s so desperate for validation so pathetic. And she was such a nasty bleep a few times when people asked where her kids were. Angry and annoyed saying they’re at her house with her mother. You know damn well they’re at gigis where they live not in her pigsty apartment

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I thought she couldn't go live on her Instagram :unsure::unsure:. All of a sudden shes in Mexico and she has access to her live?? All she wants is for people to tell her how amazing she looks, how she deserves this vacation and shes an amazing mom. If this guy was her real BFF why didnt thet stay in the same hotel or hang out every day since she got there? I know thats what i would want to do with my BFF.

And shes going to Aruba on her parents dime again. They will more than likely be there too since they have a timeshare there.

Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20230221_193000_Instagram.jpg
macho man is back and he wants to Square up with you witches....like literally squareee

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I thought she couldn't go live on her Instagram :unsure::unsure:. All of a sudden shes in Mexico and she has access to her live?? All she wants is for people to tell her how amazing she looks, how she deserves this vacation and shes an amazing mom. If this guy was her real BFF why didnt thet stay in the same hotel or hang out every day since she got there? I know thats what i would want to do with my BFF.

And shes going to Aruba on her parents dime again. They will more than likely be there too since they have a timeshare there.
Her parents will 100% be there. You think Tracy can get through an airport with her 3 kids with only one other adult with her? Tracy doesn’t go anywhere with all 3 kids unless there’s 3 adults there. Half the time the 3 adults don’t include her.

Reactions: 24
No she doesn't miss her kids , she's mad she's not having sex , and her crows feet are terrible. Also she's a sloppy mess and already stained her dress
Thanks for the new profile pic 🤣 she looks like a Who in one of them!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.