Tracy DiMarco #109 Grandma Yetta Style, but no Grandma Yetta Class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy &**£^>€ she looks nothing like her pics from the video of her dancing! Wow. Realtattedme showing the real Tracy Maloney wow! Her skin color, her size…..it’s mind blowing. I’m shook

• Haha
Reactions: 18
  • Sick
  • Haha
The beach party was filled with classy adults who have their tit together, excel at their jobs, have families, etc. I’m sure big T and her overly intoxicated self probably drank to either look cool or ease her mind as she has mental health issues and couldn’t get it together. She doesn’t belong. Also, what adult and a mom at that in their mid thirties drinks that much when in vacation. No joke, she’s not 21.

Reactions: 21
This wedding is all about Tracy. HER needing to get away from her kids, yet again. HER “mommy makeover”. HER getting hammered to where she threw up as if she was 21. It’s not cute. You don’t work. You treat your kids as objects/money makers and you photoshop yourself to be this person you are not.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This wedding is all about Tracy. HER needing to get away from her kids, yet again. HER “mommy makeover”. HER getting hammered to where she threw up as if she was 21. It’s not cute. You don’t work. You treat your kids as objects/money makers and you photoshop yourself to be this person you are not.
And don’t forget the NEED to be the most desirable woman and to have all the men looking at her - well Trashy you achieved that everyone desire is that you go home & the men are looking and laughing at the woman who looks 50 and acts like she is 16 and are all wondering what happened to the 🤡 body they see in the photos

Reactions: 14
She deleted the video of her walking down the stairs with the annoyed future bride . Luckily for her I screen recorded it 😈. She was full blown showing her nipples while she jumped trying to get to the club fast 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
*Sorry if y'all already talked about this*

1.) Haven't been here in a while, and great thread name, because I always said that Olivia reminded me of a modern day Fran, and just like Fran, Olivia is super likeable!

2.) As I said above, I haven't been here in a while. Maloney has crossed my mind in a while, so I randomly decided to look up the podcast, because I thought no way it's still going right? Wrong. So while I was browsing though episodes, one caught my eye: Casual Catholic. I decided to listen to it, because I thought Tracy would talk about baptizing Julian since that was a whole scandal. So, I'm a Christian, and I know what kind of podcast BE is, so I told myself before even listening to prepare myself mentally, because I just knew they'd say something offensive. Now, I'm not one of those pearl clutching Christians that gets offended over every little thing (I mean, obviously I'm here, LOL!). Just because I'm Christian, I don't expect everyone to adhere to my morals/worldview and I'm pretty chill. Now with that being said, I don't think I was prepared for these two imbeciles. Especially seeing as they're Catholic themselves. I don't know why I expected them to have any sort of standards.

I don't even know if I'm offended, disgusted, shocked??? I think "offended" is too much of a stretch. But just... these girls are just downright disrespectful and immature. I don't even know where to start. Jessica calling the priest the "fu*ckin priest". I--- And being shocked that she had to take a baptism class? Not knowing how many sacraments there are, and what they were? Tracy saying she taught catechism classes, but saying communion and reconciliation were the same thing? No, the Eucharist and Communion are the same thing, Reconciliation is confessing to a priest. Not being able to answer what God wants for us? Not knowing the difference between Catholics and Protestants. Not even knowing what a Baptist is???? and then when Alan used the term Holy Grail, and Tracy and Jessica started singing the Jay-Z song? That reminded me of something my bff and I would do in 8th grade religion class while joking around. But we were 13. These women are almost 40 and mothers!!! They laughed through the whole thing. I'm a Calvinist and I know more about Catholicism than they do. I'm offended on behalf of the Catholics. Geeze these girls. And yes, I'm saying girls because they sure as heck don't act like grown women. It's like they're hellbent on acting as immature and obnoxious as possible. It was so annoying.

• Heart
Looks like Tracy tried messaging the resort several times. I wonder if she told them she is a celebrity in the us and tried to get something free from them. I’m sure they never responded and said who the hell is this puta
All the way to the BANK of DMS 🤣🤣🤣
---
Mostly unfiltered Tracy dancing - and Sam in the background.
I swear that's the only movement that dumb hoe knows. Sway back and forth with your finger guns!!
---
She deleted the video of her walking down the stairs with the annoyed future bride . Luckily for her I screen recorded it 😈. She was full blown showing her nipples while she jumped trying to get to the club fast 🥴
Please post it. I missed this🙏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
*Sorry if y'all already talked about this*

1.) Haven't been here in a while, and great thread name, because I always said that Olivia reminded me of a modern day Fran, and just like Fran, Olivia is super likeable!

2.) As I said above, I haven't been here in a while. Maloney has crossed my mind in a while, so I randomly decided to look up the podcast, because I thought no way it's still going right? Wrong. So while I was browsing though episodes, one caught my eye: Casual Catholic. I decided to listen to it, because I thought Tracy would talk about baptizing Julian since that was a whole scandal. So, I'm a Christian, and I know what kind of podcast BE is, so I told myself before even listening to prepare myself mentally, because I just knew they'd say something offensive. Now, I'm not one of those pearl clutching Christians that gets offended over every little thing (I mean, obviously I'm here, LOL!). Just because I'm Christian, I don't expect everyone to adhere to my morals/worldview and I'm pretty chill. Now with that being said, I don't think I was prepared for these two imbeciles. Especially seeing as they're Catholic themselves. I don't know why I expected them to have any sort of standards.

I don't even know if I'm offended, disgusted, shocked??? I think "offended" is too much of a stretch. But just... these girls are just downright disrespectful and immature. I don't even know where to start. Jessica calling the priest the "fu*ckin priest". I--- And being shocked that she had to take a baptism class? Not knowing how many sacraments there are, and what they were? Tracy saying she taught catechism classes, but saying communion and reconciliation were the same thing? No, the Eucharist and Communion are the same thing, Reconciliation is confessing to a priest. Not being able to answer what God wants for us? Not knowing the difference between Catholics and Protestants. Not even knowing what a Baptist is???? and then when Alan used the term Holy Grail, and Tracy and Jessica started singing the Jay-Z song? That reminded me of something my bff and I would do in 8th grade religion class while joking around. But we were 13. These women are almost 40 and mothers!!! They laughed through the whole thing. I'm a Calvinist and I know more about Catholicism than they do. I'm offended on behalf of the Catholics. Geeze these girls. And yes, I'm saying girls because they sure as heck don't act like grown women. It's like they're hellbent on acting as immature and obnoxious as possible. It was so annoying.
Catholic here! (Far from a perfect Catholic) both of them are a discrace

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.