Tracy Dimarco #108 Nose jobs and NO job Maloney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crazy she thinks she was “invited” to the wedding. You were clearly a plus one. Mike BODY MASS INDEX was invited with a “guest”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
big T is exhausted yall 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you don't know tit about being exhausted. And these saddies that comment are delusional. Like really....the girl never has her kids. Her parents and Tara basically raised them. Let me tell you what exhausted is girl. Lmao try actually being with your kids all the time. I re heated my coffee 4 times this morning because every time I got one child situated with breakfast something else or someone else needed something else lol she is actually really pissing me off making it seem like she is so tired and doing so much for her kids when in reality she is just a washed up nobody . Sit the duck down with your crooked dick nose and flat wide ass

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her teeth are really bad. She photoshops everything. DO SOMETHING WITH THOSE CHOPPERS!!!!

(que….Asking for a dentist so she can get free teeth)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The obvious contour on her nose trying to make her momma maloney snout smaller. She would be pretty dressing her size & even in something casual. Tone down the hair and makeup a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She looks like she had work done. Jigsaw face.

Meanwhile Corey is posting about being in nature vs clubbing. (The growth)

Reactions: 22
Her of her acting like she’s over being filmed and going to grab the phone is so cringe…I mean her videos in general are but omg. Her zooming in and out when pretending to he an influencer and her grabbing the phone are ridiculous
I want to know who she convinces to follow her around and film it. it’s so cringe to watch on insta, I can’t imagine the level of secondhand embarrassment in person.

Imagine coming into your SHARED APARTMENT ENTRANCE with your groceries and seeing a taping of the Tracy Show?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I want to know who she convinces to follow her around and film it. it’s so cringe to watch on insta, I can’t imagine the level of secondhand embarrassment in person.

Imagine coming into your SHARED APARTMENT ENTRANCE with your groceries and seeing a taping of the Tracy Show?!?
My nosy ass would be googling her 🤣.

big T is exhausted yall 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you don't know tit about being exhausted. And these saddies that comment are delusional. Like really....the girl never has her kids. Her parents and Tara basically raised them. Let me tell you what exhausted is girl. Lmao try actually being with your kids all the time. I re heated my coffee 4 times this morning because every time I got one child situated with breakfast something else or someone else needed something else lol she is actually really pissing me off making it seem like she is so tired and doing so much for her kids when in reality she is just a washed up nobody . Sit the duck down with your crooked dick nose and flat wide ass
Sometimes I wonder if some of them troll her.

Is she having a birthday party for skylar……ever? Maybe in December?
Skylar is getting one after Tracy gets back from making a spectacle of herself in Mexico for BB’s wedding…. Cause… priorities… 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Of course this piece of tit has a drink in her hand first thing in the morning while with her one of her kids. God she is such a scumbag
So we assume that Gigi and Papa babysat last night since it’s not Corey’s weekend and she is pretending in the comments that she cooked dinner for the kids before she got ready and went to the wedding. Sureeee. As if Gigi and Papa didn’t cook or take them out for dinner!? But she has to act like she was actually a mother

Words out of my mouth!!!!!

How? How? Is she not embarrassed IN REAL LIFE at all those lonjas (rolls)? In our culture, we work to hide them not accentuate every single one of them with tight dresses and at a wedding of all things.
I’ve spent my entire adult like covering my Lonjas! I would never!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Jadakiss is a rapper. Did Tracy steal his name and give it to Jayden as a nickname? So weird.
No, it's actually way more cringe than that. She named Jayden after an ex boyfriend. Imagine if Corey suggested such a name, after an ex?

Also the other day she said Ashley chose Jayden's name.....as per usual, bullshit.

• Wow
  • Haha
In her latest vibrator video she’s playing the music in the room rather than laying audio tracks over the video, and you can hear her opening and closing her mouth. Smack smack smack with those fake lips. It’s totally disturbing. 🤢 An “influencer” would never.

She also finds herself super funny. The premise isn’t cute or creative, so idk what she’s laughing at.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.