Tracy Dimarco #108 Nose jobs and NO job Maloney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her of her acting like she’s over being filmed and going to grab the phone is so cringe…I mean her videos in general are but omg. Her zooming in and out when pretending to he an influencer and her grabbing the phone are ridiculous
Right before that.. when she’s walking to the mirror in the bathroom she’s LIMPING 🤣🤣🤣 her Shein heel probably broke 😂😂😂 from all the weight

• Haha
Reactions: 18
An “event” for what 5 people? Why does Jayden go to every appointment or event for her procedures? What type of example are you setting for her? How about a normal Saturday activity for a 6 year old instead of this BS?!
She drags Jayden to them because everyone says she never takes Jayden anywhere and that she favors Skylar and Julian… this is her trying to prove a point that she gives Jayden a lot of 1:1, but it sends the WRONG message to Jayden.

Reactions: 20
She drags Jayden to them because everyone says she never takes Jayden anywhere and that she favors Skylar and Julian… this is her trying to prove a point that she gives Jayden a lot of 1:1, but it sends the WRONG message to Jayden.
No, it's exactly the right message shes sending to jayden. Perfect example of, "you're the ugly sibling with your tit brown eyes" Tracy may look and be dumb majority of her life, but she's evil to the core and this is her tactic on building the self-esteem issues into jayden early on.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
No, it's exactly the right message shes sending to jayden. Perfect example of, "you're the ugly sibling with your tit brown eyes" Tracy may look and be dumb majority of her life, but she's evil to the core and this is her tactic on building the self-esteem issues into jayden early on.
I actually never even thought about it like that and now I am even more mad about the psychological abuse Tracy gives her kids, but Jayden in particular.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
How sad. My daughter is in indoor socce, selling girl scout cookies, dance so much stuff (that she wants to do). Can’t imagine having a Saturday morning to go sit on my ass at a med spa with her. So gross. If and when I get Botox my kids don’t come and they sure as hell don’t know what it is

Reactions: 18
Were Jackie and trashy both at transformerella today? They were both advertising the event and saying to come by

Reactions: 9
Were Jackie and trashy both at transformerella today? They were both advertising the event and saying to come by
Jackie wasn’t pictured. Jackie and her husband own businesses and live in EH. The same town as transformer salon and Tracy’s parents. So i assume it’s done through like a chamber of commerce or just doing it for PR for the area. I doubt her and Tray are friendly.

Reactions: 9
I just wanna know the mindset of a person who gets invited to a wedding, opens their closet, and says “Hmm, where’s my thigh chain?”
Prob pulled out her rusty butt plug too 🤢🤢
---

The way she "tries" to dance in 👏 wild. And yeah trash Magoo..I saw your brown a$$ nip
The “dancing” always kills me 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I love the sideways “shooting guns” she always does hahahahba
---

Of course this piece of tit has a drink in her hand first thing in the morning while with her one of her kids. God she is such a scumbag
She literally knows nothing else. She’s severely stunted

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s trying to justify being at dollar tree. Girl we know you’re broke, just claim it and go. Nothing wrong with shopping there

1401F3D5-1F20-4FD0-9B7F-96C90B877490.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Christ…more walking videos wtf?!! Clearly Jayden is filming. Is this her version of mother/daughter quality time? I can’t with this broad.

0620707F-6EF2-43FF-A33F-47DC485653EF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.