Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Its safe to say the kids actually stay at Gigi house more than Tracy's. A video was just posted of Jayden and Skylar dancing on tiktok and they are dancing in a bedroom thats not at tracys house. the wall has skylars name going across and im assuming Jaydens is on the other side.

My mom loves my kids, but I dont see her doing a whole room at her house just for them, if they only visit every other weekend. Yes, there would be "guest rooms" but not a room dedicated to just my kids. She has bothers does she not think they will have kids one day.

Miss 24/7-365 needs to come up with another excuse as to way her kids are never around. LOL

Also, if the kids are at Gigis most of the time how TF does her house get so damn trashed. Its a shame that Tracy is a fucking pig and will never adult. And gets rewarded constantly for doing absolutely NOTHING
I said this a while back that it’s fucking weird that the kids names are on the walls like that at parents house. I remember seeing it when Skylar was doing remote learning. Now she recently showed the scrabble tiles at her parents house where her name was very obviously absent…. Like just come out and say your kids don’t fucking live with you… own that shit. Own that you’re a dead beat baby mama.

Reactions: 31

JoeyJoJoShapadoo

It’s starting to make so much sense why Tracy is hanging out with Allie and Danielle more and Sammy and Julie less. Sammy and Julie have outgrown her, while Danielle and Allie are right up Tracy’s alley and Tracy needs people who are willing to do the things Julie and Sammy won’t. We’ve speculated for a while that Sammy is outgrowing Tracy, and we see Julie’s husband isn’t a fan of Tracy and it looks like Disney on Ice confirmed that Julie is getting fed up with Tracy’s antics as well.
Also, I wouldn’t put it past Tracy to keep Danielle and Allie apart so she doesn’t become odd man out.
The funny thing is she used to be so arrogant and bitchy when she was still married and constantly say “no new friends” now all she has is random new friends.

• Haha

laceyincali

VIP Member
So is little Joey taking pics of her in his hallway now? Next he’ll video her walking. Lmao he’s a little bitch, I guess she found her next victim to emasculate.

• Haha

AKMamaWifeNurse

Chatty Member
She’s seriously borderline illiterate.
My dad would absolutely say something if I was always half dressed in his presence. He’d make a joke of it but absolutely let me know he didnt appreciate it.
He also would straight up ask me why I was always at his house. Especially if he paid for my residence elsewhere. I don’t care who you are, even if it’s family, it’s exhausting to have people at your house. When we have visitors stay after a few days I’m itching to have my house back. Not that they’re doing anything wrong it’s just nice to be able to relax in your own space without other people there. She’s always up her parents asses and you know she eats their food and doesn’t clean up after herself.

• Heart

laceyincali

VIP Member
This sounds like a good name for a sleazy, cheesey TV show. "Desperate Trashbags" starring Tracy Maloney, only on Skank TV. Sign up now and receive an article of clothing that's 6 sizes too small and made in a sweatshop overseas.
Don’t forget the Louise Buitton handbags and Land Force 1’s sneakers

• Haha

LadyCopper

Chatty Member
TrayWay parenting is a failure. Those kids were so ill-behaved, omg. What a nightmare. Everyone around them was sitting in their seats, not obviously recording, and not screaming / throwing popcorn everywhere.

• Heart

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
She’s been looking rough. How is she able to afford this but still live in the low income housing ? Seems like the IRS needs to look at her finances.

• Heart

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
View attachment 1892125Nothing screams I’m a toxic fuck who does the exact same shit…. like a statement like this.
Not Tracy coming here and raising more bullies. Girl, you know damn well your parents are raising them to be BETTER than the shit sperm and egg you became.

FYI Tracy. You aren't a single "mother" you're just
S👏I👏N👏G👏L👏E👏 No one wants you. Not your parents, not Corey, Not Corey's family, not your kids, not even your fucking dogs wanted you.
speaks volumes, you bum ass bitch

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

steinyheiny

VIP Member
Its safe to say the kids actually stay at Gigi house more than Tracy's. A video was just posted of Jayden and Skylar dancing on tiktok and they are dancing in a bedroom thats not at tracys house. the wall has skylars name going across and im assuming Jaydens is on the other side.

My mom loves my kids, but I dont see her doing a whole room at her house just for them, if they only visit every other weekend. Yes, there would be "guest rooms" but not a room dedicated to just my kids. She has bothers does she not think they will have kids one day.

Miss 24/7-365 needs to come up with another excuse as to way her kids are never around. LOL

Also, if the kids are at Gigis most of the time how TF does her house get so damn trashed. Its a shame that Tracy is a fucking pig and will never adult. And gets rewarded constantly for doing absolutely NOTHING
I think she thinks because HER parents have the kids all the time that it counts as her having them that amount of time. I can totally see her pea size brain saying that because they are with her parents they are technically "with her" and not the Eps

• Heart

BuzzDawg15

Someone said that Sammy and Julie are outgrowing Tracy and then she posted this haha funny how Sammy doesn’t have any problems going out/traveling with her other friends

View attachment 1912411
Sammy doesn't want to go out with you, you massive pile of steaming dog shit. She's working, and traveling, and spending time with like-minded successful people 💅 take a fuc*ing hint. You're👏embarrassing👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
Nobody wants someone who’s emotionally detached from her kids. Who does every thinggggg for the ‘gram. Who bashed their children’s father.

• Heart

laceyincali

VIP Member
I have a close relationship with my parents and when I go visit I cover up my boobs (I also have implants) out of respect. I don’t have them out around my kid either. Maybe I’m old fashioned but I’m the same age as hoebag. It’s just bizarre to display those bad boys around your family.

laceyincali

VIP Member
Naturally very wide hips but wears a six 6. Ok sure Jan. A size six is considered slim/slender….which trashy is neither.

I’m really fuckin sick & tired of people commenting on her thirst traps that her ex must be sorry blah blah blah. Do these idiots not realize there’s more to a women/partner than looks??? It’s maddening.
The people commenting about her ex’s are the ones who got dumped and are still bitter about it like her. They need to follow self-love pages and unfollow Trashbag immediately.

• Heart
  • Haha

Zenmartini

Chatty Member
Why is she acting like that phone isn't propped, on a tripod or if she didn't tell one of her kids to take a pic? I can't.

---

---

Amazon dupe skims
Facts. Coming from the girl who shared her 'order screen' for her freaking Christmas tree (🤣🤣) If those were skims you knoooow wannabe would post a picture of the Tag, the order, the box etc. She's too fucking poor for anything and it literally skeeves me out how dirty she is, like makes me sick. I wanna say she is a trailer trash whore, but I don't even wanna insult the trailer trash. Every tiktok I have accross talking aboout Tracy or jerseylcious, or even jersey shore comparisons, theres TONS of comments talking about how awful of a mother she is, how unkept her children are, and how bad she photosops. Its not just us anymore. The girl is a walking meme of what you don't want to be.

• Heart

tired24/7/365

Chatty Member
For the love of Jesus how many times is she going to use the video of her walking up the steps of her section 8 apartment and sitting her flat ass on the window ledge??? For real! Move on already. That video looks like a hard launch from a dude who transitioned and wants the world to know 😂😂😂😅😂 he’s now a she.

• Haha