Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
what?!? what is that story?!

“trained tattooer” AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA
HONEY, you either are an apprentice or a tattoo artist there’s no trained tattooer. Ignorant bitch.

and also; sooo she just leaves her vibrators out an about & her cleaning lady lines them up??!?!? Sooo either her “toys” are out for her kids to find, touch, whatever at ANY moment OR she doesn’t have full custody. let’s let that sink in.
this is so weird…I have my own cleaning business and unfortunately have had quite a few clients leave their stuff around. We don’t touch them and whatever area they’re in/on doesn’t get cleaned.You would think people would have enough courtesy and respect to put personal items away in the first place, but they don’t. And even worse that they clearly notice after the fact that an entire room has been cleaned aside from that one area, but then do it again. When I first started out, I had one client who consistently left out toys, lubes etc and always used condoms in the garbage. We would not clean the areas those items were on or empty the garbage, hoping they would get the hint but it continued. It was almost like they did it on purpose or something. I ended up dropping her as a client because I just found it disrespectful and classless.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

MamaKin01

Corey’s words must play in her head every single day and eat the shit out of her. She realizes she’s still single and has yet to actually hold a relationship longer than a couple months.
I meannnnn honestly, where is the lie? He said it and it has proven true time and time again over the past 4 or so years since she "realized her worth in 2018" or whatever bullshit she spews. Who wants her? Overweight balding weirdos on instagram? Roberto "catfish" Lopez, he clearly didn't want you after those couple of months? Joey who clearly wants a woman that is on his level which she certainly isn't? Where is the lie in what Corey said?? That's probably why his words torment her to this day because it is the truth and the truth hurts 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 35

BabyRuth

I listened to the new bad examples podcast so you don't have to. I skipped most of it because I don't want to waste my life. The entire episode was Alan tattooing a "bad examples red flag" on himself. Here are some things I learned:
- Tracy and her children regularly sing in Spanish (??)
- Tracy is, and I quote, "a trained tattooer".
- Tracy lost her vibrator charger so she took it to best buy and asked if they had a compatible charger in stock (not a chance she did this)
-Tracy's cleaning lady neatly lines up her vibrators after she is done cleaning the bedroom
-Jessica is half in the bag. A true moron. When Alan said he finished the outline on the tattoo, Jessica asked, "What is an outline?"

Happy Listening!

Last edited:
  • Haha

notfriends

Chatty Member
The crazy one who had a meltdown when tbag got mad at her?
That was a different older woman obsessed fan of Tracy’s. Easily confused. Gail has been around since forever. Like before Skylar days. She was very active in Tracy’s comments for years, although not recently. She would come to Tracy’s defence like it was her full time job. She would compliment Tracy, leave comments about sending her things for the kids and did she get it?, tell tracy how sick she was, and Tracy not once gave her the time of day. No replies back. No thank you’s. Nothing. Literally Tracy’s biggest fan. She probably sent her money too. It actually disgusts me that tracy posted her today after seeing it on tattle. She never acknowledged this woman’s existence until after her death.

• Sad
  • Angry

remi85

VIP Member
5D068A69-7AD8-46C9-82E2-71D147A5341C.jpeg
F99AD59C-C91D-4EEA-83EF-B9B7384F4693.jpeg

I refuse to post the actual picture of her bathing suit. There isn’t a trigger warning big enough. But look at this slob, and wasn’t her cleaning lady just there?! And she spent the weekend at her parents house…. How, just how

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Gabs143

I was wondering when she was going to be going to Mexico…”Mexico bound”, “can’t wait”

When you’re “bound” to go somewhere that means you are literally on your way or about to be in the next 24 hours. Not 8 months you boob.

If I were her friends I’d let her know ASAP she is acting crazy. Is she jealous Sammy is there without her?
Just like when Craberto was counting down to see his kids in Florida for nearly a year 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33

AKMamaWifeNurse

Chatty Member
I wonder if this place has cameras and there’s some security guy in a room somewhere at a bank of monitors watching this asshole constantly pose in the hallway. Makes me laughing thinking about it.

I have no words for the red jumpsuit

• Haha

misstwinkie

Chatty Member
The way her purse is stretched out with all the photoshop. 🥴 also you can tell she’s at little Joey’s place 🤔. And what in the hell is she wearing. Is this a leftover costume from Halloween she didn’t get to wear? 😆

2406DD3E-7EA0-41BB-973F-9DBF896BA651.jpeg

8330911C-F980-43D2-9147-366E1FD49AD2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

laceyincali

VIP Member
Accent? Excuse me but that’s a speech impediment. It’s frightening to know there are bigger idiots in this world than her.

15B49522-E963-4964-8E54-8762AC420B72.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry

remi85

VIP Member
FA795592-23CE-4D24-9C3F-6BFB7498337F.jpeg

She’s confused bc you’re comparing her to a mom in the movies. And Tracy is 👏🏻 no 👏🏻 mom 👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart