Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fruitypebbles

VIP Member
She’s literally doing photo shoots looking out her apartment shared hallway window. It’s weird. It’s giving me 2006 college stuff. She is spiraling and her kids will suffer.
imagine living in the same building?!?
“Sorry Sir, didn’t mean to interrupt you and your photo shoot but I want to bring my groceries inside” or “CARL! That crazy person is out on the hallway making a fool of themself again!”

• Haha
Reactions: 30

laceyincali

VIP Member
She’s really trying to push this NYC aesthetic. You are from central jersey. You are barely Italian. You do not know anything about loyalty or family so stop trying to convey that over to us with your cheap look. It does not suit you. The look itself is great and I see hella people looking good with that aesthetic regardless of age race gender and background. Not this wannabe.

And LOL NOT ALLIE BEING A MEDICAL DESK JOCKEY claiming she’s a nurse? The audacity.

---

Also Joey may be gay and he’s not ready to come out. So Tracy is using that information to leverage a bf and he’s using her to seem straight until he is ready to come into his full truth. Just a theory!
We all know she changes who she is according to who she’s dating. She got the tattoos with Corey, became Latina with craberto, now she’s all about New York bc little Joey giving her that d. She’s pathetic. I couldn’t imagine hating myself so much that I have no sense of identity.

• Heart
  • Haha

QueenB0527

Chatty Member
Yo she’s a straight up whore bag for being out in public dressed like that. She looks like she’s turning tricks!
Well, what kind of man would take her out looking like that? Garbage attracts garbage. I'm her age and married for 13 years. My husband wouldn't allow me to walk out the house looking like that out of respect for ME

Corey was 100% right. HIGH 5 to him. Nobody wants this divorced birther of 3. Washed up losers, like we can all see will only fuck her and leave her. She is NOT wife material. She is exactly what she is photoshopping and portraying herself to be.... A cheap, dirty polyester wearing SLUT

Last edited:

foureverphoney

As a RN it’s insulting that a tech claims she’s a charge nurse. In no way am I knocking her job because they are vital in the field, but there’s a huge difference in your 12 month night school course and a RN’s 6 year schooling, plus the mandatory annual classes you need to take to hold your title. Scrubs and a stethoscope does not make a nurse. You hold a cosmetology license in NJ… you don’t even have a LPN certification.

---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

lolzlolz

Chatty Member
I was wondering when she was going to be going to Mexico…”Mexico bound”, “can’t wait”

When you’re “bound” to go somewhere that means you are literally on your way or about to be in the next 24 hours. Not 8 months you boob.

If I were her friends I’d let her know ASAP she is acting crazy. Is she jealous Sammy is there without her?

• Haha

Crazymomof3

Imagine seeing this in the wild. I would love to see people’s reactions.
Tell me your mother is a trash bag how without telling me your mother is a trash ..

Mother of 3 goes out like this!!!

I don't care what kind of body anyone has you have children especially girls you don't dress like this

• Heart

fruitypebbles

VIP Member

yeah, there’s no way bargain basement barbie has a real LV. Especially a recently released one.

yeah, there’s no way bargain basement barbie has a real LV. Especially a recently released one.
and if you are going to tryyyyy and pretend it’s legit, at least get your knock off in colors they actually manufacture.

And there is your poor child in raggity clothing look at that T-shirt neckline on that poor child. Whilst you spend the LiTtLe money you earn on your procedures & tequilas.
As long as you look good f*$k how the kids look. You’re a poor excuse as a person, mom & women.
Also get some boot cleaner for your fake timbs you slob
I swear, she’s ONLY featuring sweet Jayden because she’s wearing an olive jacket and that fits her highly important ~~* Instagram Aesthetic *~~

ktrost621

Chatty Member
That Thong AGAIN????????

girl get a shower and change your panties. Didn’t your momma teach you anything. You never know what can happen. Always have clean panties!

• Haha
  • Sick
Jesus it’s 2023. Nobody finds videos of your underwear attractive. Real men today love women with self respect, goals, and morals. This asshole has none of those things then cries when she attracts garbage ass men. It’s embarrassing to see someone this damn stupid and publicly proud of it smh.
She's proof that you attract the energy that you give off...she is trash, therefore, she attracts trash.
And then Joey posts a thing on his stories.. and it’s Aladdin saying “well there’s this girl…”. Bro what does she have on you???
This makes me feel that he's immature...yet again- you attract what you give.
You either have a thigh gap or you don’t. Pick a side trashy!
Damnnn..large Marge and her uniboob!

Screenshot_20230124_025726_Instagram.jpg

Anddd Coffequeen out here being shays wingwoman! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
It’s starting to make so much sense why Tracy is hanging out with Allie and Danielle more and Sammy and Julie less. Sammy and Julie have outgrown her, while Danielle and Allie are right up Tracy’s alley and Tracy needs people who are willing to do the things Julie and Sammy won’t. We’ve speculated for a while that Sammy is outgrowing Tracy, and we see Julie’s husband isn’t a fan of Tracy and it looks like Disney on Ice confirmed that Julie is getting fed up with Tracy’s antics as well.
Also, I wouldn’t put it past Tracy to keep Danielle and Allie apart so she doesn’t become odd man out.

lolzlolz

Chatty Member
Wait what you’ve been doing your lips for 12 years? And yea we all know what you do because of Instagram
Tracy “DiMarco” Maloney has been doing lips for 12 years and they still looked like paper cuts on your face? And then all of a sudden they started looking like a puffer fish? Either you don’t know how to choose moderate doctors or you just started getting your lips done with Irina because it’s a free promo and she did a total disservice. Don’t lie girl because there’s photo proof everywhere.

botox does not last 12 months. At most it will be 6. Also I see zero difference from the before and after from the liquid rhinoplasty. There should be a mandatory ban on face filters if you are advertising any cosmetic procedure.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Cheer1243

You don’t need to be a mom, to notice what a deadbeat one looks like!!!!! Keep telling yourself that worst “mother” of the year !
I feel like she’s making a dig at Tara which is beyond low. We all don’t know for sure but easy to speculate that Tara wants to be a mom so for her to say this is just disgusting. Tara takes care of those kids more than she does and was good enough to babysit for her and help her during quarantine. She’s also a decent human being with common sense and can see how those kids are being raised. You don’t have to be a mom to have an opinion on that. She loves those kids like her own. Pure trashhhhh

• Heart

penne4yourthoughts

I dunno...if I was BALDING from WLS, I might stop packing on the pounds like a pig going to market.
She was honestly such a poor candidate for both her weight loss surgery and tummy tuck, because she’s 1. Lazy and 2. In denial. She legit thinks since she had the WLS she doesn’t need to watch what she eats and drinks and it will just do all the work for her, which is not how it works. I personally know two people who got WLS and gained almost all the weight they lost back because they got lax with their nutrition and went back to their old ways. And the tummy tuck is going to be a waste and she’s going to end up looking deformed as she continues gaining weight like she is. She needs to learn to actually eat healthy (corn and black beans on crackers isn’t a lean and well rounded snack and pounding down alcohol almost everyday isn’t doing you any favors, idiot) and get up off her ass and exercise (sitting on a stationary bike once a month doesn’t count).

Lovesitmate

Omg for goodness sake, the day you are getting married to a successful, handsome second husband you may go on about your “I thought no one would want a mom of 3.” Like STFU, no one worth having does want you otherwise they’d have you love. Put a sock in it.

• Heart