Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoseyRosie2000

Chatty Member
Someone with a burner plssss msg little Joey and ask
1. If they bang on the bed in her affordable housing “playroom” and
2. If he finds it sanitary that she’s still wearing the same grubby thong she wore out with him.

I bet he’ll be DISGUSTED.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

notfriends

Chatty Member
I am so excited to see her at BB worldwide’s wedding in the bikini she posted today with all her scars hanging out! Her boobs that are sagging after only 9 months. The apron that she already has over her tummy tuck of only 4 months. It all makes me so giddy. I really hope she actually wear these same swimsuits out in the wild. It’s going to be so entertaining.

Also, the shell bikini, in her parents living room……. I can’t!!!! Was Mark sitting on the couch watching? Maybe directing?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

fruitypebbles

VIP Member
The crazy one who had a meltdown when tbag got mad at her?

what?!? what is that story?!

I listened to the new bad examples podcast so you don't have to. I skipped most of it because I don't want to waste my life. The entire episode was Alan tattooing a "bad examples red flag" on himself. Here are some things I learned:
- Tracy and her children regularly sing in Spanish (??)
- Tracy is, and I quote, "a trained tattooer".
- Tracy lost her vibrator charger so she took it to best buy and asked if they had a compatible charger in stock (not a chance she did this)
-Tracy's cleaning lady neatly lines up her vibrators after she is done cleaning the bedroom
-Jessica is half in the bag. A true moron. When Alan said he finished the outline on the tattoo, Jessica asked, "What is an outline?"

Happy Listening!
“trained tattooer” AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA
HONEY, you either are an apprentice or a tattoo artist there’s no trained tattooer. Ignorant bitch.

and also; sooo she just leaves her vibrators out an about & her cleaning lady lines them up??!?!? Sooo either her “toys” are out for her kids to find, touch, whatever at ANY moment OR she doesn’t have full custody. let’s let that sink in.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

remi85

VIP Member
2109E568-7C97-41EA-8F82-5A6DE197A110.png

How do you ask your 500k followers for a drink recommendation and only 44 respond? Not even 44 bc some of them are her replying back 😂😂😂

• Haha

Missliss416

Chatty Member
Aw look she sewed together another dress using the cobwebs from her kids’ room they’re never in 🫠

• Haha

Gigi0380

VIP Member
Its safe to say the kids actually stay at Gigi house more than Tracy's. A video was just posted of Jayden and Skylar dancing on tiktok and they are dancing in a bedroom thats not at tracys house. the wall has skylars name going across and im assuming Jaydens is on the other side.

My mom loves my kids, but I dont see her doing a whole room at her house just for them, if they only visit every other weekend. Yes, there would be "guest rooms" but not a room dedicated to just my kids. She has bothers does she not think they will have kids one day.

Miss 24/7-365 needs to come up with another excuse as to way her kids are never around. LOL

Also, if the kids are at Gigis most of the time how TF does her house get so damn trashed. Its a shame that Tracy is a fucking pig and will never adult. And gets rewarded constantly for doing absolutely NOTHING

• Heart

jacann

VIP Member
So Trashy the “influencer” advertises bullshit ♏ memes - begging for a nice lifestyle with a man- cheap polyester clothes- underhanded shade at her exs and their upgrades.
whilst getting substandard cosmetic work whilst living in government assisted apartment - and clubbing & drinking tequila paid for by others. Whilst looking like a man with dried prune like skin like one of her deconstructed Louis Vuitton bags.
WOW WILD

You don’t need to be a mom, to notice what a deadbeat one looks like!!!!! Keep telling yourself that worst “mother” of the year !
The only time she raised her babies - was in the womb - as soon as she popped them out Tara had them 👏 👏 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that she gets procedures done CONSTANTLY and she doesn't work- HOW does she afford it? Not to mention the outfits- omg, they are horrible. It literally makes me feel embarrassed for her :oops:. What is she trying to prove with all of this? Girl has some deep seeded issues......

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
I'm embarrassed to say it, but any woman could find clients (let's not forget that humans can have very strange tastes and desires), but the price is based on the girl's beauty and, especially, her performance.

In my city, there is a mother who is very good with a particular "sexual" practice, and her clients pay a lot of money and travel long distances to see her, despite the fact that she is physically very ordinary.

Honestly, I don't believe Maloney is a prostitute but she has something to offer and she's cashing in on that something. However, she refuses to say this thing and refuses to admit where her money comes from (probably out of shame) but what is sure and certain is that she is no longer a hairdresser and that she does not generate much money by being an "influencer".

That's why her "friends" don't expose her or tell her the reality because they are like her!

Air force 1? 🤣😂
View attachment 1904251
Hey allie, as someone in the medical field. Try not to be such a condescending cunt, you fucking walking toothpick.

• Haha

tired24/7/365

Chatty Member
Isn’t it weird to any of her saddies @ this point that the ONLY place she’s with the 3 of them to eat is Texas Roadhouse and it just so happens to fall on a Wed/Thurs?? Lol you’d think she just rly loves that place

---

🤣🤣🤣
I personally think it’s weirder she posts pics of them dining out but never having a home cooked meal at home.

laceyincali

VIP Member
I'm embarrassed to say it, but any woman could find clients (let's not forget that humans can have very strange tastes and desires), but the price is based on the girl's beauty and, especially, her performance.

In my city, there is a mother who is very good with a particular "sexual" practice, and her clients pay a lot of money and travel long distances to see her, despite the fact that she is physically very ordinary.

Honestly, I don't believe Maloney is a prostitute but she has something to offer and she's cashing in on that something. However, she refuses to say this thing and refuses to admit where her money comes from (probably out of shame) but what is sure and certain is that she is no longer a hairdresser and that she does not generate much money by being an "influencer".

That's why her "friends" don't expose her or tell her the reality because they are like her!

Air force 1? 🤣😂
View attachment 1904251
Can someone explain to me Allie’s comment? What does her job have to do with her busted AF1s? Is she just taking this opportunity to humble brag because literally nobody cares what this trick does for money.

Side note: neither of them are wearing AF1s, both are wearing cheap Shein knock-offs, so Allie’s comment could've stayed in her drafts 🙄

• Haha

Chela4u

Chatty Member
Hey TRASBAG, you know how Corry is constantly posting about his X, how un-bitter he is, how hes moved on… OH wait… he doesn’t do that, because he’s FREEEEEEE, and could give two fucks about you! BURN!!! Keep living your best life Corry!
1613BD0C-953D-463C-A534-67440BA2624B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart