Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Yoooooo….. I’m scared for life on the doom scroll I just took on her Tik Tok…. So 2023 is the year of the single mom?…. WHAT THE FUCK WAS THE LAST 3 years?!? 👋🏻STOP 👋🏻 MAKING 👋🏻EXCUSES 👋🏻FOR 👋🏻CHOOSING 👋🏻PARTYING 👋🏻OVER 👋🏻YOUR 👋🏻CHILDREN. 👋🏻

Reactions: 39

melissacambridge

VIP Member
I don’t know much about Corey and I’m not a fan but he’s looking quite handsome in this pic. Crabby and little Joey could nevaaa
Corey was the hottest she’ll ever get. His looks were at their peak when he was with her so she should consider herself lucky to have pulled him. I always wondered why he settled for her big flat ass. He could have gotten way better

• Haha
  • Heart

FamilyDollarSushi

Chatty Member
Dropped $925 on her nose job today. Just add this to the list for the month. Tell me how she needs affordable housing again? Disgusting.
There really should be a way to report such open welfare fraud.
Especially since she gets it for Julian and she is not taking care of him & his needs are clearly not being fully met.

There is NO reason this cunt shouldn't be working.
Her scumbag parents enable all this shit, THEY should be paying for her & not NJ tax payers.

And you just know the Maloneys are the type of people who bitch about anyone a shade darker than Cindy Brady getting help.

• Heart

Gigi0380

VIP Member
Hello Everyone I hope I did this correctly.

Its 2023 and its a New Year and same old trash bag. Im not really good at recapping so here it goes:

-Just in the New Year Tracy has had more "much deserved pampering" then we've probably had put together (and we actually work and take care if our kids)

-Shes has had a maid come to her house to clean up her hoarding because she has the kids 24/7 - 365 and had not time to do anything. But she does have time to purchase new clothes weekly and pose in front of a window daily. Lets not forget the hallway photos in her government housing.

-There seems to be a pattern of her going out to drink on Thursdays now even if its her weekend with the kids or not.

-She's preparing for her magical sponsored vacation/wedding to Mexico soon. Cant wait to see this shit show. It looks like it might be happening in Feb. (but i might be wrong). Lets see if she skips another kids birthday to party.

-She went to Disney on Ice yesterday and looked a hot mess (per usual). Nothing is ever about her kids its always about her and her photo ops.

-Looks like her lopsided implants were removed but then again they probably sagged down because she doesn't follow instructions and doesn't wear the proper garments to keep everything nice and tight

-I am sure she will have more "me" procedures -hair, nails, tanning, sculpting, ect... before leaving to Mexico. You know Tracy needs to always be the center of attention.

-Again according to Tracy and her backup squad we are all jealous of her to bad they dont realize that we are all hard working women and some of us moms and wives that do it mostly on their own without help. Yes, some of us have husbands that are there to help when needed, but lets be real ladies we are the ones that wear the cape and do it all. Without daddys money and mommys babysitting.

I know I'm forgetting alot, but this is what i can come up with this early in the AM. I enjoy reading these threads while im trying to fall asleep or use the bathroom and didnt want to miss out on all seeing of you lovely ladies.

Happy Tattling :)

Last edited:
  • Heart

remi85

VIP Member
39A0594D-609F-474C-BBD4-489C94A7103A.jpeg

I feel like miss peaches may be our next Shay. (And has shay been blocked, I haven’t seen her in a while.) presented like a compliment about haters watching but in reality, followers were paid for 🤣 and she can’t keep since we are down to 523k

• Haha

jipeta2021

VIP Member
Thanks for taking one for the team!

So her “cleaning lady” lines up her vibrators in the playroom next to her kids toys?? Got it lol

No way she went to Best Buy and asked for a charger, girl byeeeee 😂 how is this podcast even still on seriously?
She’s such a lying fake ass bitch. Is she all of a sudden trying to be Samantha from Sex and the City? I mean honestly Trashy you could’ve at least tried to change some details in the story to make it believable. For those that aren’t familiar, in the show Sex and the City, Samantha‘s vibrator dies and she goes to Sharper Image(it’s a store from the 90’s/early 00’s) to go get it fixed. At that time it was a really provocative show, and it was supposed to be a funny story line, because the vibrator was technically a back massager, but she used it as a vibrator, so when she went into the store and was talking to the clerk he looked super embarrassed, and it was really awkward.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

jacann

VIP Member
Just posted this. Girl. You look used uppppppp.
She still going on about “no one will want a mom with three kids”
1) No one does want you 👏 👏 👏
2) Corey was talking about your failure as a wife and mom hun 👏 👏
3) Get the fuck over it -

• Heart

Nurselife45

3958F70F-4B21-4F04-9ECA-846DCAF9F5E1.jpeg
Dropped $925 on her nose job today. Just add this to the list for the month. Tell me how she needs affordable housing again? Disgusting.

• Angry
  • Wow

Maskas64

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20230117_174239_Instagram.jpg
says the lady living in affordable housing with a boob job tummy tuck and mouth full of cavities. 🫠 ohhhh and all the lights on, on the dash....can't forget that.

• Haha

laceyincali

VIP Member
She just looks dirty & unkept all the time - and girl those lips have no shape

Thanks for the shout out sweetie 💋 💋 💋
Jealous of you 🤣 🤣 🤣 you need to stop the drinking & drugs and go and give your head a wobble/ now if I was gonna be jealous of anyone it would be Olivia!!!!! looks great for her age and has her life together. Also Tara for her loyalty and her motherly qualities to her nieces and nephew.
Olivia is def the person who could ignite jealousy…she’s gorgeous, works REAL jobs, has a stable boyfriend and loyal friends/family. Her body is to die because she goes to the gym. The icing on the cake? She didn’t get pregnant to keep a man just to turn around and abandon the kids when he dumped her 🎤

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
A4499F66-1D5E-4F83-A55D-676929C58B85.jpeg
WHO TAKES PICTURES LIKE THIS ON THEIR PARENTS COUCH!!!!!

Bc shes absolute shit. If she didn't have her parents she'd still be with Corey.
I 100% agree with this. If she didn’t get back in touch with her parents, she’d still be married…. But definitely cheating.

• Haha
  • Sick

AKMamaWifeNurse

Chatty Member
Echo letting you play around with a tattoo gun after blowing him does make you a “trained tattooer”

She’s such a lying fake ass bitch. Is she all of a sudden trying to be Samantha from Sex and the City? I mean honestly Trashy you could’ve at least tried to change some details in the story to make it believable. For those that aren’t familiar, in the show Sex and the City, Samantha‘s vibrator dies and she goes to Sharper Image(it’s a store from the 90’s/early 00’s) to go get it fixed. At that time it was a really provocative show, and it was supposed to be a funny story line, because the vibrator was technically a back massager, but she used it as a vibrator, so when she went into the store and was talking to the clerk he looked super embarrassed, and it was really awkward.
She always bugs the shit out of me trying to act original. Tries to post quotes like she thought them up on her own. Girl, we’ve all seen the same meme, stop. Not an original thought in her pea brain.

Last edited:
  • Haha

MIMI5353

VIP Member
How do women dress in Middletown?
I'm pretty sure the women in Middletown dress like the women in London or Milan, but I'd rather ask, maybe Maloney set a trend and the women are all copying and jealous of her in Middletown! 😉😂

Seriously what is trendy for women in their thirties where Maloney lives?
I live in Middletown and no one dresses like this.

View attachment 1889745

Entire body photoshopped
But she’s a MeDIuM - SizE SiX

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

remi85

VIP Member
E59A376D-E7E7-4D44-8BD7-C5D8355262D9.png

Has anyone else noticed that Tara reposts all the memories she’s made with Skylar but Tracy doesn’t repost a thing?! Tell us again Tracy, who raised your babies??? 🤔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36