Tracy DiMarco #107 Gossamer takes Mexico: Sponsored by Samuel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was honestly such a poor candidate for both her weight loss surgery and tummy tuck, because she’s 1. Lazy and 2. In denial. She legit thinks since she had the WLS she doesn’t need to watch what she eats and drinks and it will just do all the work for her, which is not how it works. I personally know two people who got WLS and gained almost all the weight they lost back because they got lax with their nutrition and went back to their old ways. And the tummy tuck is going to be a waste and she’s going to end up looking deformed as she continues gaining weight like she is. She needs to learn to actually eat healthy (corn and black beans on crackers isn’t a lean and well rounded snack and pounding down alcohol almost everyday isn’t doing you any favors, idiot) and get up off her ass and exercise (sitting on a stationary bike once a month doesn’t count).
Does anyone follow Maddy aka Effbeingfat on Instagram? She had WLS about 7 years ago, lost 150lbs, had a bunch of surgeries and gained most of the weight back. Maddy has been and always honest about her WLS, diet, gaining it back, etc. She had a tummy tuck and because she gained so much weight back the weight is in her rib cages, back and butt. She’s a great influencer to follow unlike old man Trevor. She’s in the process of losing the weight again, she’s hilarious. Trevor could learn a thing or two from her.

Reactions: 22
She really needs to stay home one weekend and instead of “staring at the walls” 🙄 she needs to declutter, purge, donate, organize, just do something to cleanup in there. She should start with all the nicknacks, leopard nonsense, paper flowers, feathers, anything bedazzled, etc. All that stuff just occupies so much space in a small apartment and makes everything look cluttered and unorganized. But also just start with picking up the garbage off the floor. Her kids are at school all day, 5 days a week. She has no excuses to be living like a slob. She has soooooo much down time. Plus the fact she doesn’t have to run the kids to any activities, ever, she should have the cleanest most organized house. I just don’t understand her “OCD” 🙄.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Does anyone follow Maddy aka Effbeingfat on Instagram? She had WLS about 7 years ago, lost 150lbs, had a bunch of surgeries and gained most of the weight back. Maddy has been and always honest about her WLS, diet, gaining it back, etc. She had a tummy tuck and because she gained so much weight back the weight is in her rib cages, back and butt. She’s a great influencer to follow unlike old man Trevor. She’s in the process of losing the weight again, she’s hilarious. Trevor could learn a thing or two from her.
I've come across Maddy before.
She is funny and puts it all out there.

Tracy could learn a lot from her, but she won't because Tracy has a dangerously untreated personality disorder.

This is a woman who thinks her daughters significant speech impediment is an "acccent". And I'm not even touching the laundry list of issues with her son.

I'm glad all her tit is documented here.
Because she is spiraling, and it will come to one ugly head. More and more, social media is being used in custody issues, and daddy's dwindling IRA $$ won't be able to save her ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
We all know her COCKadoodle nose does NOT look like that 🤣🤣🤣 damn she is seriously delusional
She’s so damn sloppy. Trying to do a photoshoot but forgot to tuck in the cheap hang tag in the armpit area of her Shein outfit. She was too focused on photoshopping her nose she missed that major detail

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That Thong AGAIN????????

girl get a shower and change your panties. Didn’t your momma teach you anything. You never know what can happen. Always have clean panties!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Omg! My sister is 25 and she swears this website is all the rage here in Los Angeles.

25. My sister is 25. Just need to point that out, Tracy!
I’m 38 and I LOVE DHgate. All my dup bags were less than $50 (I obvs can’t pull off a fake birkin😂) and they are all Gucci, Prada, Louis Vuitton and they look so good! My SIL has one that’s real and the only difference is the stitching but from a glance it passes. My kids buy sneakers and stuff from there. I also bought the Cartier love bracelets and Tiffany necklaces and they are nice!

Reactions: 16
Little Joey give me back my phone…

Great photoshopping skills as usual.
Why is she acting like that phone isn't propped, on a tripod or if she didn't tell one of her kids to take a pic? I can't.

---

She can’t afford skims. Either little Joey bought them or she “borrowed” from Allie.

Amazon dupe

---

Hilarious!! I guess her dumbass didn’t realize people can look up license info
---

Why is she acting like that phone isn't propped, on a tripod or if she didn't tell one of her kids to take a pic? I can't.

---
Amazon dupe skims

Reactions: 8

---

---

Amazon dupe skims
Facts. Coming from the girl who shared her 'order screen' for her freaking Christmas tree (🤣🤣) If those were skims you knoooow wannabe would post a picture of the Tag, the order, the box etc. She's too bleeping poor for anything and it literally skeeves me out how dirty she is, like makes me sick. I wanna say she is a trailer trash bleep, but I don't even wanna insult the trailer trash. Every tiktok I have accross talking aboout Tracy or jerseylcious, or even jersey shore comparisons, theres TONS of comments talking about how awful of a mother she is, how unkept her children are, and how bad she photosops. Its not just us anymore. The girl is a walking meme of what you don't want to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I follow Maddie but she’s not honest fully, she didn’t gain that weight back eating “obesity mango” (Ikykr) lol but you’re right she’s been honest that she fell off track and gained and girk gained 100 lbs and shows us. Truck over here won’t even admit it.
What procedure did her agency have her get at dr Walter?! Can she just get a job, even a blow jib Idgaf but go do something normal you trash bag

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What about sons that are raised by ratchet-ass bottom feeding dirty skanks? Asking for your son 🤔
Someone wanna tell her that the male version of herself is a drunk probably druggy, party animal, bleep bag loser, single dad to 3 unkempt children who he ignores to take selfies while there’s filth all over their home, who doesn’t work but gets questionable procedures for “free” because he has no marketable skills?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.