Tracy DiMarco #107 Gossamer takes Mexico: Sponsored by Samuel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the point of this pic? She wants to show someone was taking her picture.
She was busted over the weekend using a self timer taking a photo in the hallway. A tattler pointed out being able to see the table she was propping her phone up on. Again it’s obvious she reads here. Hey Trashy!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well i for one gave this dude too much credit. Thought he was smarter than to go back for sloppy seconds. Thoughts and prayers to little joey. He’s gonna need them.
Sometimes men just need a hole. Doesn't matter who, what, when, where.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Exactly, so why wouldn’t you take a pic of her when you see her out in the wild? Like take a pic showing her true appearance. To say you’re not giving her the time or attention to do so is kind of hypocritical when you’re literally a tattler.
Are you fried ? Yes, we don't like the bleep but some rather not invade her space or zoom into it just post on here for shits & giggles. It's never that serious. It's giving entitled !

Reactions: 4
Does The Louis Vuitton Onthego MM tote bag from the "Pillow" collection exist in Khaki? I have already seen it in black, silver and beige but never in Khaki.
Khaki is only available the speedy 😎 and it’s greener than her bag anyway. That’s a bad fake.
This bag was never made by LV. The fact that her friend said she got it at Short Hills mall is a complete lie.
A3CB9823-FA76-40FF-9D1E-808D62D3EA03.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Are you fried ? Yes, we don't like the bleep but some rather not invade her space or zoom into it just post on here for shits & giggles. It's never that serious. It's giving entitled !
I don’t care what it’s giving.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Brand new apartment but can't take pictures in it because she's a gutter pig. Wild! 🤣
I was juuuuuuust thinking the same damn thing. Imagine buying a house and still not being happy with it that this is where you decide to take pictures instead? Wild.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s literally doing photo shoots looking out her apartment shared hallway window. It’s weird. It’s giving me 2006 college stuff. She is spiraling and her kids will suffer.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s literally doing photo shoots looking out her apartment shared hallway window. It’s weird. It’s giving me 2006 college stuff. She is spiraling and her kids will suffer.
imagine living in the same building?!?
“Sorry Sir, didn’t mean to interrupt you and your photo shoot but I want to bring my groceries inside” or “CARL! That crazy person is out on the hallway making a fool of themself again!”

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.