Tracy DiMarco #106 New Year, Same Desperation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As always those kids are in tacky ass ugly clothing. Where does she find clothes so hideous?
And never ever fits right! Or Julian’s outfit is actually a girl’s outfit. I feel like because she doesn’t want to pay for it, they just send her the tit that won’t sell.

Reactions: 18
Couldn’t even get them new outfits/pjs ( or whatever she has them wearing them as) for this New Years Eve…
2021/2022
5667DB41-18FB-431A-825E-B0B4CD468F50.jpeg
E139E8E9-C4F8-491F-A1F9-5503D5627F63.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I need a laugh - who has the video montage of Trashy and Roberto from last NYE
I think we’ve been over that a copy was never saved 😂 she deleted it not long after she posted it. Spanish soundtrack if I recall. Remember her big thing if you can’t make out in public and be all over each other like US you aren’t in real love bull crap LOL “haters hate us!!! Because they hate their own relationships.” Yikes. With a track record like hers whew. The paragraph with the post was a novel, and mostly bashing others by putting herself and crabby on a pedestal. The chick is crazy. No decent successful man wants that in their life. Just toxic.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Back with “mom” back to being photoshopped. It was so nice seeing them being kids with the Eps family

I can’t wait to see how she runs out to be somewhere at midnight this year.
always so damn staged, it’s never a genuine picture

Reactions: 15
Love how she strategically captioned her photo with the kids as “we’ve been celebrating allll day!” so when she inevitably dips out to go party later she has the proof she already “celebrated” with the kids so what’s the big deal??

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Kids are at her parents… so that Tray can go out. They are “giving her a much deserved break”. You know cos she hasn’t had her kids all week. Mark my words.

Reactions: 26
Love how she strategically captioned her photo with the kids as “we’ve been celebrating allll day!” so when she inevitably dips out to go party later she has the proof she already “celebrated” with the kids so what’s the big deal??
probably going to do what she did last year and make them believe its midnight at 8 pm so they don't stay up and she can go out and spend midnight with people she actually wants to be with. she really can not sit still in her sober thoughts. she is such a mental case at this point

Reactions: 25
That was a dig at Corey's post with the kids.

Samuel posted she’s on her way to Julie. You know trashy has FOMO and won’t miss it.

Went back to last year thread to see what I could find for her NYE with Roberto aka crab aka FaceTune Bobby… enjoy haha
I know she edits EVERY pic of her but she looks even wider this year in comparison to those pics

Omg Tracy’s flat ass has a mask on in my pfp😂😂😂 as do all your pfps

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think we’ve been over that a copy was never saved 😂 she deleted it not long after she posted it. Spanish soundtrack if I recall. Remember her big thing if you can’t make out in public and be all over each other like US you aren’t in real love bull crap LOL “haters hate us!!! Because they hate their own relationships.” Yikes. With a track record like hers whew. The paragraph with the post was a novel, and mostly bashing others by putting herself and crabby on a pedestal. The chick is crazy. No decent successful man wants that in their life. Just toxic.
I k ow one of the Anti Trashy IG accounts has it I cannot remember who 😞

Wow wow wow Trashy actually done her daughters hair

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Went back to last year thread to see what I could find for her NYE with Roberto aka crab aka FaceTune Bobby… enjoy haha
She actually looked slimmer last year - all that money on nothing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.