Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
And as the year 2022 comes to a close, our favorite Train Wreck is already making it known what’s in store for 2023… and what do you know…. It’s still the same stuff as 2020, 2021 and 2022….. another year of the Me. Me. Me.

It came nearly 3 months late, but our little firecracker Jayden finally got her birthday party…. Even though mommy Birther said it had been planned for a while now, it turns out it really wasn’t because this party had sponsors Tracy just met maybe 2 weeks before. Tara unintentionally fired some shots mentioning that if it was up to her she would have been there and the saddies lost their shit.

Christmas has came and gone and the Epstein children woke up to Christmas at GiGi and Pop’s house of course there was the staged entry by our favorite “influencer” and clearly everyone was over the camera already as one of the Maloney Uncles was in the background running away. After a morning of pretending to be happy… off to Corey and family for Christmas part 2…. Where the kids seemed to be more relaxed and genuinely excited about their gifts. As of now, the kids are still with Corey and family.

Tracy pretended she was on a date only for the friend she went out with to expose her that it was a girls night out, last night Tracy showed that she’s a user and doesn’t care about “loyalty” because her bottle rat nature had her out hanging out with Reggie in some offensive booger green dress…..

Little Joey has decided he wants to enter the chat, we’re skeptical, but he’s welcomed… as long as it’s to give the 411 and not some set up…..

Anyways! Happy New Year!

Welcome back to members who’ve been on a hiatus, welcome new members… and shout out to the lurkers…. As always Happy Tattling ✌❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

laceyincali

VIP Member
You talk about everything? Oh, so like about your dildos and the rose wet too?
Does she talk to them about why she abandons them every weekend to spend quality time with alcohol?
Or how she chooses men over them?
Over dinner, they discuss her unemployment and how the grandparents pay for everything?

Side note since you’re obsessed with reading here daily: body positivity does NOT mean altering your body every week! It means embracing/loving yourself as is and accepting who you are while working on your health and happiness. You do the exact polar opposite. You are a walking meme for insecurity. Read a book for God’s sake, you’re dumber than a box of rocks. I can’t with her goofy ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Simiauci

VIP Member
Ladies, totally off topic but I lost my Dad when I was a child and today my stepfather who has been married to my mother for 30 years offered to adopt my brother and me. I wouldn't have believed it, but what joy, what pride! What a wonderful feeling!

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Simiauci

VIP Member
First, who is taking photos? Second, what kind of adult stands like that in his acupuncturist's waiting room?
Screenshot_20230110_175859_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20230110_175837_Brave.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

JennyHC

Society lounge website has albums of unfiltered photos. Poor Tray April 1 at Pauly D day.. looking like granny up in Society Lounge. I genuinely feel bad for her… old , washed up and damn she is looking more and more manly every time.

Went down the rabbit hole
April 1, posted by Tracy VS what Society posted that she really looks like 🫠 🤡
CLOWN TRAY CLOWN
If you want a realistic LAUGH go to society site for real photos

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

laceyincali

VIP Member
Ok so one of my colleagues is a digital marketing/content creator and she confirmed that most of Tracy’s comments are purchased. She can tell because at least 1/2 of the ones on her most recent pic were posted exactly 2 hours ago in a group yet she posted the pic yesterday. Also, it’s a “coincidence” that most of the comments mention her toes or Sophia Loren lol. She said purchased comments/likes from fake accounts are lumped together one after the other…that’s the dead giveaway. When you buy comments you fill out a form of what you want the fake accounts to say. That’s really sad but also quite hilarious.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
You talk about everything? Oh, so like about your dildos and the rose wet too?
If you were “proud of your body”, you would have never willingly got yourself botched.
“Proud of your body”… but aren’t those kids the same kids you blame on “ruining your body”

• Heart

GMiles

View attachment 1853514This is going to get to her head and make her think she is a CeLeB and all the clubs are calling her for VIP!
Khloe blocked me a few months ago because I said her dad was Alex Roldan I’m her comments, Kris Jenners old hair stylist. The resemblance is uncanny and Kris even gave khloe alex’s middle name ALEXandra. Savage!
DEF47842-B1EA-4B0B-807A-9AB4CCFB620D.jpeg
718181C8-2F9C-4ED3-894E-461F470605A2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
I don’t Comment much I’m more of an insomnia reader lol but I just don’t get this broad. Her new profile pic?? she is disgusting. She leaves nothing to the imagination, should have kept the husband she had. you cannot tell me that a serious, loyal, and well off man will ever wife her. She is outta her mind!

• Haha
Reactions: 43

tired24/7/365

Chatty Member
Here’s my theory….
For months she teased how she was having a home built. Talked about her tacky ass decor. Blah blah blah. She moved in, showed a glimpse of the new place and that was basically it….bedsides some dumb mirror shots & the view from the playroom bed.
I think downsizing SLIGHTLY humbled/embarrassed her. She made it sound like she was having this grande house built and tattle discovered she was moving into the projects. It was discovered here Not only was she moving her kids into a MUCH smaller home but it was affordable housing, the total opposite of what she grew up with. Trashy likes to brag she grew up middle class with a silver spoon in her mouth, single home, swimming pool in the big back yard, country club living etc. Now she’s raising 3 kids in a 3 bedroom affordable housing development where she takes pics in the hallway. She doesn’t even have her own room. I know the girls had the master before but at least she had a bedroom. Her own space. She doesn’t even have that now. She sleeps among the kids toys. I don’t think she shows much inside because she read here and knew she couldnt pull off the facade of the “home” she a tree like she was buying. She’s trying to hide how tiny her place is & that it’s a mess. She isn’t proud of her FOURever home. She knows it’s an huge step down and that’s why she doesn’t show it. She shows a lot of her parents house but when it comes to her low income apartment it’s always zoomed in with the exception of the mirror shots.

• Heart

Maskas64

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20230102_073747_Instagram.jpg
lol part of me hopes this is a tattler but the other part hopes its a saddie seeing the light.

• Haha