Tracy DiMarco #106 New Year, Same Desperation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody probably wanted to foot the bill go out.
Did anyone catch when LJoey went out for her birthday and he paid and she made some comment about being there and he said "not me"

I think he just wants to settle down and Tracy put on this fact little act like she's "mom of the year" and once his mom found tattle all hell broke free.

Guess Tracy can't sink her claws into this one.

(Truthfully, she was probably at her duck boys place to get used so he can sleep with his wife at night.)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Unsure if I've posted on here before or not but always reading haha. I know its been ages but what happened with her and the girl she was colabing make up with before 🤔 I've missed it 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Would someone be willing to do a quick rundown on the Little Joey topic. I have no desire to search through previous threads. I’d just like to know what happened with that. Last I saw of that situation was her bday. Did his mom really find tattle? what did his brother do? And how did y’all find out they’re done/about his mom? Lol

Reactions: 11
Back with “mom” back to being photoshopped. It was so nice seeing them being kids with the Eps family

I can’t wait to see how she runs out to be somewhere at midnight this year.
Under the supervision of her parents. 🤔
…. as usual, pictures look forced…. 😕

Unsure if I've posted on here before or not but always reading haha. I know its been ages but what happened with her and the girl she was colabing make up with before 🤔 I've missed it 🤦🏽‍♀️
Marissa finally smartened up and dissolved the partnership.

Would someone be willing to do a quick rundown on the Little Joey topic. I have no desire to search through previous threads. I’d just like to know what happened with that. Last I saw of that situation was her bday. Did his mom really find tattle? what did his brother do? And how did y’all find out they’re done/about his mom? Lol
Joey popped up at the San Genero’s Feast, and Halloween…. Tracy then showed him sitting with Skylar while Skylar was doing homework. Tracy was in her bra and Jayden was in a crop top…. Joey posted a picture of his tree and made a comment from the couch about being the Grinch. Someone commented on it and his mom entered the chat. In the end Joey was catching flights, Tracy was catching feelings.

Someone did a search on the Google and Joey’s brother came up found guilty of sexually assaulting someone.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So I wonder where she is going to be rushing out to at midnight? Because you know that black dress is for New Year’s. The one that looks all fucked up. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So I wonder where she is going to be rushing out to at midnight? Because you know that black dress is for New Year’s. The one that looks all fucked up. Lol.
Her mommy is going to tell her “ShE DeSeRvEs tHe BreAK” (even though she had a break all week and every other day outside of this week)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
these are not the same legs… anyone who believes her photos needs serious help, they are as delusional as she is.
And the worst part is, there's nothing wrong with the way shes built! I couldn't imagine going the lengths she does photoshopping my body every second of the day. And she doesn't even realize she is making impressionable girls and women ashamed of their bodies.

Reactions: 19
I need a laugh - who has the video montage of Trashy and Roberto from last NYE

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.