Tracy DiMarco #106 New Year, Same Desperation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope BBs wife puts this dirty witch in her place. We all know how tracy is everything is always about her and she needs to always be the center of attention. I really hope she gets her flat ass chewed up and spit out!

Reactions: 24
Thread idea

Tracy Dimarco #107 Return of the tit clit
Her face is an atrocity! We know she doesn't wash it so to have piled the self tan on and cake makeup on top of it, her pores are screaming! And being as she isn't washing the self tan off yet, she smells like self tan on top of her already foul smelling B.O. I hope one of her kids spilled a drink on her cankles and the tan bled on her white shoes!

Reactions: 16
Wow all I gotta say !!!! Ragged hair and. Looks like miss hanagan from Annie lol wow

No way she’s thin as she says she is . This was today .not a supermodel I’m dieting and exercising more than she does this is not attractive. That suit is awful

No way she’s thin as she says she is . This was today .not a supermodel I’m dieting and exercising more than she does this is not attractive. That suit is awful

Attachments

Reactions: 12
How miserable do you have to be to write all of this? These angry toxic people who come to her defense are pathetic. The girl she’s referring to didn’t even say anything rude smh.

1D372629-8F1A-4061-A0D6-7FE8F04E5E2B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She lives in government housing and probably gets benefits from it too so I am paying her bills.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hahahaha what the actual duck 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she looks like she rolled around in Nutella with her face 🤣🤣🤣 doesn’t she bleeping look at the pic before she posts it?! This looks RIDICULOUS. she looks dirty af. Not tan
Gotten to this level of ridiculousness, I wonder if she's posting stuff just to feed Tattle and keep people talking about her!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How miserable do you have to be to write all of this? These angry toxic people who come to her defense are pathetic. The girl she’s referring to didn’t even say anything rude smh.

View attachment 1883789
Rooohhh please Stefi, New Jersey girls are like almost every girl in the world, they're like most girls who live in the suburbs of a big city so when other women tell you that Tracy abuses spray tan, when they tell you that Tracy makes her face a different color, stop pretending they're abusers and Tracy is just a victim!

OH and please STOP using the Jersey girl/Scorpion/Single/Sicilian excuse to justify Tracy Maloney's behavior!

Reactions: 19
Ok wow so just got finished watching the clowns stories.. first off, why the duck is her phone out & in everyone’s face the ENTIRE time! She always has to record everything & act over the top fake and smily & it drives me crazy! Also…. Maybe it’s just me but if my kid was sitting there throwing popcorn on the floor & behaving that way he would have been told to stop or that it would get taken away.. I wouldn’t giggle & encourage it while recording.. like witch learn how to parent. You could tell Julie was annoyed!!
Yes! Her eyes said it all!! At one point you see her purse het lips and look up and see the camera. She did well to not roll her eyes lol

Reactions: 9
Hi

I made a new thread. I really hope i did it correctly.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.