Tracy DiMarco #106 New Year, Same Desperation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And as the year 2022 comes to a close, our favorite Train Wreck is already making it known what’s in store for 2023… and what do you know…. It’s still the same stuff as 2020, 2021 and 2022….. another year of the Me. Me. Me.

It came nearly 3 months late, but our little firecracker Jayden finally got her birthday party…. Even though mommy Birther said it had been planned for a while now, it turns out it really wasn’t because this party had sponsors Tracy just met maybe 2 weeks before. Tara unintentionally fired some shots mentioning that if it was up to her she would have been there and the saddies lost their tit.

Christmas has came and gone and the Epstein children woke up to Christmas at GiGi and Pop’s house of course there was the staged entry by our favorite “influencer” and clearly everyone was over the camera already as one of the Maloney Uncles was in the background running away. After a morning of pretending to be happy… off to Corey and family for Christmas part 2…. Where the kids seemed to be more relaxed and genuinely excited about their gifts. As of now, the kids are still with Corey and family.

Tracy pretended she was on a date only for the friend she went out with to expose her that it was a girls night out, last night Tracy showed that she’s a user and doesn’t care about “loyalty” because her bottle rat nature had her out hanging out with Reggie in some offensive booger green dress…..

Little Joey has decided he wants to enter the chat, we’re skeptical, but he’s welcomed… as long as it’s to give the 411 and not some set up…..

Anyways! Happy New Year!

Welcome back to members who’ve been on a hiatus, welcome new members… and shout out to the lurkers…. As always Happy Tattling ✌❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
In her extension videos its saying she wants to put more volume at the ends of her hair why not cut all that straggling waste off??? And then have better ends? Am I dumb?

Reactions: 26
Holy tit her face is just so sharp? Legit masculine like the sisters in Shrek. It’s even more drastic because her friend Bonita is absolutely gorgeous and when you have the two next to each other it’s even more pronounced.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
In her extension videos its saying she wants to put more volume at the ends of her hair why not cut all that straggling waste off??? And then have better ends? Am I dumb?
Honestly, it’s starting to feel like she never actually passed cosmetology school, it’s like she doesn’t know anything. It’s scary.

Reactions: 31
The amount of filters used on the video bonita posted on the left you’d think they’re filming with a potato 🥴 but we have reality to compare 🤭🤣
FDD5A760-D168-4760-A948-A66C4C24E80C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Found this pic on the restaurants website from her birthday.. built like a fridge

1672461652984.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Why do I feel like she thinks she’s giving Jessica rabbit when she’s really giving Ursula and sometimes guy from Saw?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It’s crazy how Bonita is older than Tracy but Tracy looks like she could be Bonita’s mom

• Haha
Reactions: 33
And as the year 2022 comes to a close, our favorite Train Wreck is already making it known what’s in store for 2023… and what do you know…. It’s still the same stuff as 2020, 2021 and 2022….. another year of the Me. Me. Me.

It came nearly 3 months late, but our little firecracker Jayden finally got her birthday party…. Even though mommy Birther said it had been planned for a while now, it turns out it really wasn’t because this party had sponsors Tracy just met maybe 2 weeks before. Tara unintentionally fired some shots mentioning that if it was up to her she would have been there and the saddies lost their tit.

Christmas has came and gone and the Epstein children woke up to Christmas at GiGi and Pop’s house of course there was the staged entry by our favorite “influencer” and clearly everyone was over the camera already as one of the Maloney Uncles was in the background running away. After a morning of pretending to be happy… off to Corey and family for Christmas part 2…. Where the kids seemed to be more relaxed and genuinely excited about their gifts. As of now, the kids are still with Corey and family.

Tracy pretended she was on a date only for the friend she went out with to expose her that it was a girls night out, last night Tracy showed that she’s a user and doesn’t care about “loyalty” because her bottle rat nature had her out hanging out with Reggie in some offensive booger green dress…..

Little Joey has decided he wants to enter the chat, we’re skeptical, but he’s welcomed… as long as it’s to give the 411 and not some set up…..

Anyways! Happy New Year!

Welcome back to members who’ve been on a hiatus, welcome new members… and shout out to the lurkers…. As always Happy Tattling ✌❤
Thank you for the recap! ❤

Honestly, it’s starting to feel like she never actually passed cosmetology school, it’s like she doesn’t know anything. It’s scary.
I was thinking the same thing right now!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.