Tracy DiMarco #105 Mayor Augustus Maywho and the Mucinex Costume

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So trash bag prepared drinks today for a party this weekend. Won't the strawberries taste nasty the next day? She thinks she accomplished something by doing that. Lol 😆 I would love to see her be hands on with everything. I want to see her by stuff, decorate, prepare food desserts, get goody bags together, etc... That's what single moms do. They do everything all alone. There's no special decorators for us. There's no help!!

Tracy has no idea that those cut strawberries will be a gross mushy mess today. This just proves those poor kids don’t take fresh fruit to school for snacks and lunches. I can’t tell you how many times my kids bring home gross looking strawberries from school that they didn’t eat and looked so fresh only 7 hours earlier. But Tracy doesn’t this. This is probably the first time since she moved in there that she’s had strawberries in her fridge.

Whose party was it
.right not Skylar’s
If Jayden is wearing the same outfit as Skylar to her birthday party Tracy’s a piece of tit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I thought the same thing.
QUOTE="Jerseygrl84, post: 13123845, member: 111429"]
Why is Skylar in full glam in a photo. It’s Jayden’s party. I’m so done with this witch.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 10
What is all that make up on Skylar, isn’t she 7 she’s wearing full on eyeliner and red lipstick what the hell. Also I hate when girl moms do not put on mesh stockings - leggings or whatever it’s called on their daughters when they wear dresses or skirts that’s like my biggest pet peeve I’ve been a boy mom for the longest time and this year I just had my baby girl and it’s like they’re a little girls they shouldn’t be just bare leg Tracy doesn’t know how to be a mom it’s so embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 22
WHAT THE duck why are alcohol companies sponsoring a CHILD’S party. She THANKED them for sponsoring the party
Gonna bet it’s a lie. I posted it too but I’m going to go with she wants her saddies to think she’s got sponsors. I really hope for Jayden it’s a good day! Not one picture of her on her party day today though but so far she posted herself in her skims knock off and Skylar all made up and thanked her “sponsors” today.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
The gift that keeps on giving
 Tracy’ narcissistic, dirty STI bleep rag behavior.

So in other words, instead of just being a selfish cuntrag and throwing some sort of Christmas Party, she disguised this alcohol funded party by throwing Jayden a 3 MONTH LATE “Grinch” “birthday” party
 where mind you
 big sister’s hair and makeup is done way too much for a bleeping 7 year old.

ITS JAYDEN’S PARTY BUT THE ONLY CHILD WE SAW A PICTURE OF IS SKYLAR..

duck THIS witch WITH A 39 and a half foot pole
. EAT tit.

I do genuinely hope Jayden has a good time, but I have a feeling Tracy is just going to highlight Jayden in a bad light. đŸ˜Ș

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The sponsor sent sooo much wine and tequila

oh and possibly an unfiltered pic from the industry party

also it’s at the condo party room
Wow so she only secured them days ago??? What a truly awful mom. Anyone co-signing her having this party for her daughter 3 months after her actual bday and believing for a second it’s what Jayden wanted is hitting the pipe. No way no how. If she wanted a grinch party so bad, why didn’t Big T throw it after she had her surgery? Or here’s an idea.. idk.. before? She must have gotten enough questions about her lack of celebration that she decided to gaslight her into saying she wanted a grinch party

Reactions: 23
Why do kids need a “mocktail bar”?!!
Because she wants to look like a cool mom that's all. She wants to post video of the kids doing fake shots and say future tracy and Sammy. You know her goal is to always look likeshes soo amazing and fun. I hate this witch. This party was planned last min. This tit is at her apartment complex (which is not a bad thing) but she made it seem like she booked a special location just for her birthday.

She is trash and nothing is for her kids every thing is for show.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Because she wants to look like a cool mom that's all. She wants to post video of the kids doing fake shots and say future tracy and Sammy. You know her goal is to always look likeshes soo amazing and fun. I hate this witch. This party was planned last min. This tit is at her apartment complex (which is not a bad thing) but she made it seem like she booked a special location just for her birthday.

She is trash and nothing is for her kids every thing is for show.
She can’t keep her lies straight. Saddies have to be blind.

Reactions: 17
What is her excuse for having a party for Jayden 3 months later? Has she mentioned it?

I know WE know why, but what is her reasoning?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.