Tracy DiMarco #105 Mayor Augustus Maywho and the Mucinex Costume

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perfection! šŸ„°

She asks because she likes people to give her compliments or to get a free service from a hairdresser but in reality and as always she will keep her black hair.
View attachment 1812886
Purposely using a boudoir picture compared to her window selifiesā€¦ 100% attention seeking.

let her keep that rats nest blackā€¦. I donā€™t need to see daily quotes about ā€œa women in her red head eraā€ šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sammy flew back from Cali/work. Guess she will be there. Also ew about those strawberries being cut tonight.

Reactions: 11
I don't what is falling quicker that breast lift or her following count. šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Quick catch of her with the filter on before she was able to edit it. Edited pics with her magical thigh gap appearing on the right.
Wow she really is built like a blob. I think she is getting her karma from all the botched surgery. Lumpy grumpy and over all dumpy

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow she really is built like a blob. I think she is getting her karma from all the botched surgery. Lumpy grumpy and over all dumpy
Isn't she supposed to wear shape wear for at least 6 months to make everything smooth and flat? I feel like she wore it the 1st week and thats it. Isnt she's still in thr healing process?

I just randomly remembered somethingā€¦. Remember after her boob job, she was at her parentsā€™ house and there was a party or something going on nearby and she was literally whining about them being loud while she was trying to sleep and recover? Like people need to stop living their lives because sheā€™s trying to recover? She seriously needs a punch in the face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Quick catch of her with the filter on before she was able to edit it. Edited pics with her magical thigh gap appearing on the right.
I think she is getting her karma from all the botched surgery. Lumpy grumpy and over all dumpy

I love how she keeps saying she got the mommy makeover she deserved.

Yes, you certainly did.

He's a butcher & she's a mentally regressive bleep who thinks aftercare instructions dont apply to her. What a wonderful combošŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Today is the day! Happy Birthday Jayden! Have a wonderful Grinch party!

Honestly, i feel sad for this cute little girl! I hope life gives her the chance to meet awesome people!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Isn't she supposed to wear shape wear for at least 6 months to make everything smooth and flat? I feel like she wore it the 1st week and thats it. Isnt she's still in thr healing process?
You are correct! And she should've gotten massages right away as well. The longer you wear the faja the better the results! Also once it feels loose you're supposed to get it taken in! But wtf do we know, we just hatin ass witches

Reactions: 20
Life changing because she turns every moment with them into an ad campaign. Life changing for her, life ruining for them.
Because this was one of two days in the past month or so where all three kids were actually together at the same time so she needs to keep milking the photos and reposting for all theyā€™re worth

Reactions: 17
Why is Skylar in full glam in a photo. Itā€™s Jaydenā€™s party. Iā€™m so done with this witch.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
You are correct! And she should've gotten massages right away as well. The longer you wear the faja the better the results! Also once it feels loose you're supposed to get it taken in! But wtf do we know, we just hatin ass witches
Tracy is a lazy POS with everythingshe does life i guess. She thinks that she has a special body I guess that doesn't need any extra care after surgery.

Reactions: 10
I think itā€™s so ironic about little Joey being in IRELAND of all places after calling curtains on Maloney. He was supposed to be at this party dressed as the grinch. Thatā€™s why trashy posted that dumb lipsync over how the grinch stole Christmas in that plastic green outfit. Lmao I feel like he went to Ireland just to bask in all that Maloney works 24/7 to deny šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Her and her fake ass skims, typical šŸ˜’šŸ™„I just got myself 3 sets for less than $300 bc everything was half off in the cozy knit collection. Sheā€™s prob gonna sell these knock offs for the same price as the skins brand.

Reactions: 13
Everything is a lie about this girl even that Yawn lol like she faked a yawn for dramatics

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.