Tracy DiMarco #104 Christmas Tracy entered the chat room.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This hoe got to be visually impaired because who else would post themselves looking like this & never stop posting evidence that their boob job is botched.

Her sloppy untreated personality disorder all over social media is really something else.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think she looks good!!! Too bad she looks like she’s in her 50’s!
E8AE2EDB-5EF1-45F7-B977-03D536C9B3FE.jpeg
AFD32503-9B9C-4DCF-9A60-2731723FB00D.png
A5E510CE-8513-4339-BFD6-40D33EE1DFF2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So, I went down a hole. And found some things 🤣😂

From the hotel she stayed at last night. Who sleeps in full face, nasty ass. And WHAT are on your sag bags?!

Attachments

• 72.5 KB
  • 190.8 KB
  • 143.2 KB
  • 105.1 KB
  • 73.8 KB
  • 125.6 KB
    • Haha
    Reactions: 8
    I think she looks good!!! Too bad she looks like she’s in her 50’s!View attachment 1799540View attachment 1799553View attachment 1799555
    Shoes missed the mark…. Target trench coat is clearly the new duster…. Sooo close, yet still sooo off.
    Today is the party??
    No, kids are with Corey. Mommy Tara doing all the Christmas shenanigans with them. Someone said the party is the weekend before Christmas apparently.

• Haha
    Reactions: 17
    Can someone check if the country club is having a Christmas party next weekend? I feel like she will pass it off as Jayden’s party like she did Julian's for Mother's day

• Wow
    Reactions: 12
    • Sick
    • Heart
    Reactions: 12
    Sunday brunch & dressed like a broke ass stripper.

I've never been glad to be almost 40 because my mother and her raging personality disorder didn't have a chance to post our abuse & neglect for all of social media to see.

Because I guarantee kids who go to school with Skylar & Jayden will find their mothers IG and it won't be good.
    Kids can be very cruel and honestly, Tracy's social media is nothing but an embarrassing dumpster fire.

I mention this because it is an incident that happened at my stepsons school, and he is not much older than Skylar

• Heart
    Reactions: 23
    This string from the shoe tied OVER the pants is an odd choice. I also have large ankles and I feel like that would really just accentuate it.

• Haha
    Reactions: 22
    Laughing all the way to the bank in the plastic bag of an outfit. Yeah keep saying it…you haven’t got a clue.

• Haha
    Reactions: 20
    That outfit make her legs look like braciole or some other stupid Italian meat.

The trench has to go. She’s trying too hard to look like she has class….which she does not.
    In her plastic high end clothes 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
    Reactions: 11
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.