Tracy DiMarco #104 Christmas Tracy entered the chat room.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Without a doubt, now I know she draws that bs line on her stomach. She even did it (tit poorly) to her friend 🤣🤣🤣

Also no longer 5’5 🙄🤣 girl you are 5’7 at a MINIMUM who are you fooling???

Slimming down that thigh like you didn’t just post it

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lmao, oh man, didn’t she go private when she started hanging out with this chick more?
I looked at her page last night and it was public. Looks like she's private again. I have no doubt that she's a complete tool, just like Trashy is. But I hope deep down it guts her to know that when Allie is with her or their group that Allie is the hot one, the one with the body, and another one with a legit career. While Trashy is living it up in gov't housing in the rainbow room.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Without a doubt, now I know she draws that bs line on her stomach. She even did it (tit poorly) to her friend 🤣🤣🤣

Also no longer 5’5 🙄🤣 girl you are 5’7 at a MINIMUM who are you fooling???

Slimming down that thigh like you didn’t just post it
Lmao you can see the black line she drew on the back of her thigh

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ashley celebrated her 40th birthday without Tracy. What does that tell you? Her real friends were probably like you could not bring this girl.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Posts “on airplane mode” then proceeds to post more videos of her walking (because you can never have enough videos of you walking), as well as her stalking longshoreman on the dock since little Joey dumped her whacko ass…

33B0C6C9-E72E-40F8-B97E-08CB1FA02C4C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Now ma’am we all know your waist ain’t that small☝🏼
Lmfao shes a fraud lol and in white that cellulite must be insane

Girl every day is a lazy day for you sis

The pic in a hotel bed looking like a cheap ho lol
Lmfao shes a fraud lol and in white that cellulite must be insane
Unemployed section 8

Posts “on airplane mode” then proceeds to post more videos of her walking (because you can never have enough videos of you walking), as well as her stalking longshoreman on the dock since little Joey dumped her whacko ass…

View attachment 1797586
Attention seeking trash

Reactions: 12
Oh no! She forgot to filter/photoshop her nose in these pics! There’s still time to delete and re-upload, Tray Tray!

And in case anyone was worried they missed it the first 7 times, she posted herself walking again. What a treat!

DC9C8F04-9D25-40EE-A22A-6F4885BDFC98.jpeg
EAE6FF01-CA6B-4B0C-BF13-9296BE284990.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I won’t be shocked if she gets her nose done next year. It will either be the first major surgery or just because she’s a bleep, it will be done around Jayden’s birthday.

Not for nothing, if I didn’t have my kid over the weekend and they’re not physically in my presence, I would not have my phone on airplane mode….She’s such a tit mom.

Reactions: 31
1DDCE822-90E2-451F-9939-09481498A986.jpeg

they share the love of cavities. The blonde wasn’t given the dress like skank memo.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.