Tracy DiMarco #104 Christmas Tracy entered the chat room.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since she’s unemployed and broke, she should look into a job working for Shein since she’s a walking ad.
09CBB417-5255-48C8-9F9A-3ECD407E636C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jaysus he feet are 10 times the size of Icon Of The Seas 😂😂😂

Ah come on now the state of the clampits! Lower dole dossing scrubber class Is what they’d be 😂😂😂
She probably bought them extra big so all of the kids could cycle through them. But Julian is probably going to start wearing them now.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did she really just say this 🤮
No Tracy, you're confused. Your parents are upper middle class. If YOU are upper middle class, you should be paying a real mortgage on a real home- not LOW INCOME HOUSING?? Please correct me if im wrong and by the way, why dont you celebrate your irthday in February? Same way Jayden celebrates hers 3 months later. We should screenshot that and send it to building management bleeping fraud ass witch

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Between the fourever and the “alexa play” 😫 like this is so stupid lol she always tries to be trendy like does she this is cool i cant lol

And months ago she was BSB’s biggest fan she has never Mentioned NSYNC EVER. If she was a real fan she would know they have new Christmas music out 🤣
That “Alexa play…..” is SO played out, in addition to every outfit she wears. I can’t believe this dimwit paid for uneven boobs and keloids instead of investing in a current wardrobe. Real friends tell you when you look a mess, unfortunately every chick in Tracy’s crew looks just as raggedy as her 😩 and her “fans” seem to all have big bangs and hot pink lipstick so here we are. If she put the same energy into being a mom as she does modeling $10 outfits and selling dildos, she would be a superstar. I’m convinced Stephanie was on some type of prescription meds when pregnant with her. Tracy is nothing more than a Wednesday night babysitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
🤮🤮🤮🤮stop it !!!! And still lives in his parents basement .. him and trashy are perfect for one another
Why does he look like a little person here :sick: he needs to lay off the steroids. None of his body parts match. He looks like Babyface from Toy Story.
9C8245E4-0CCA-43F9-AC34-13D194583888.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Trashy has deffo got her dads physique. A lot heavier set then her mom
Vienna, Bratislava...Gigi is probably doing a Danube cruise that will end in Budapest!

🤮🤮🤮🤮stop it !!!! And still lives in his parents basement .. him and trashy are perfect for one another
Honestly and sorry but her photos are sickening and embarrassing. Not sexy at all.

Reactions: 9
It grosses me out that his mom likes all of his posts where he's half naked, giving himself the look of lust. It's disgusting!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
It grosses me out that his mom likes all of his posts where he's half naked, giving himself the look of lust. It's disgusting!
I just threw up in my mouth - Trashy and him would be the perfect couple

Reactions: 16
Is he openly gay? Serious question.
No, but he gives off Down Low vibes.

I just threw up in my mouth - Trashy and him would be the perfect couple
Pretty sure on Jerseylicious he said Tracy isn’t his type and that’s why he introduced her to Corey.
And apparently that’s who Tracy idolized as a mother figure when she was on the outs with Momma Maloney…. Now it’s making sense the way Tracy projects on Julian.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.