Tracy DiMarco #104 Christmas Tracy entered the chat room.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the jokes for a Friday morning. Classic Tray.
LOL. My kids have never once said to me that I don't do anything for them.... And I have never once told them I sacrificed anything for them even though in reality all moms have... I CHOSE my children. I wanted them... I don't make them feel like burdens even when they are being little shits lmao. I thought her kids were little soldiers who are SO WELL BEHAVED like little adults. LOL. Go back to bed raggedy anne. Its too early for this tit :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh the jokes for a Friday morning. Classic Tray.
Those kids aren’t wrong if they’re saying “you don’t do anything for me”, we all know it’s Gigi doing everything for them. She is so resentful about them “ruining” her body. The body they “ruined” for reference:
1E30F246-EF7D-4A6F-8508-D3DACC15879F.jpeg

7F73D24C-9B90-42BB-B836-FF7BC726720A.jpeg
F8B96EF8-03E6-42C7-BBD2-C68C71C840F9.jpeg
CF889407-3AC7-4A97-8369-ACA280EB348C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
@Burnitdown7 didn’t you have a video montage of her and her kids on your holiday timeline bingo??? 🤣🤣

View attachment 1794416
Lmao, like Corey said, She can have the pictures, he’ll take the moments…. One day that’s all she will have are pictures… she won’t remember the moments that required the picture because the pictures aren’t organic, They strategic…. It’s pretty disgusting and pathetic how there’s no “Christmas Magic” if you will for these kids by her. Everything is about what’s going to look good on social media.

I also don’t know if I should laugh or cry about the accuracy I have on her behavior patterns. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Those kids aren’t wrong if they’re saying “you don’t do anything for me”, we all know it’s Gigi doing everything for them. She is so resentful about them “ruining” her body. The body they “ruined” for reference:
View attachment 1794419
View attachment 1794421View attachment 1794423View attachment 1794425
Good lord she's built like a tank! Can't you just see her crashing through a crowd like the Kool Aid man begging for everyone's attention.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She is a real fuckin asshole .. upper middle class .. stfu. Now you are on gov assistance and trashy from the block .. you ain’t stealing anyone or anything from no one hun.. Jesus Christ .. find a job
The only this she is stealing is from the government

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Remember when Tbag said she couldn’t WAIT to get “back” to working out 🤣 it’s been weeks since that comment- haven’t seen her in her affordable housing gym since. Guess her gym time went MIA like her doing elf on the shelf for her kids.

sorry trashy actually - makes sense, no point in doing it when your kids are never at your HoMe anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Vienna, Bratislava...Gigi is probably doing a Danube cruise that will end in Budapest!

Honestly and sorry but her photos are sickening and embarrassing. Not sexy at all.
My aunt did the Danube cruise during Christmas time and it was a dream to experience according to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What career did she ever have???? Sorry to tell her 50 is right around the corner 15 pounds of menopause weight and sagging.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@Burnitdown7 didn’t you have a video montage of her and her kids on your holiday timeline bingo??? 🤣🤣

View attachment 1794416
The poor little girl in boots 3 times to big for her feet! Dont even look like there on the right feet

View attachment 1794419
View attachment 1794421View attachment 1794423View attachment 1794425
Always bern a hefty old wench

Reactions: 10
She said penis instead of Venus in her latest post and then fixed it. Her comma usage is all wrong. How is she an influencer? East Hanover should have a better curriculum if she is a product of their education because she is so incredibly daft and dim witted. Lmao $2100 for bs - I would rather spend that money on a personal trainer and meal plan.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.