Tracy DiMarco #104 Christmas Tracy entered the chat room.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I figured they were still together. She would be waaaaaaaaay more dramatic & E S P E C I A L L Y bitter in her postings if they broke off whatever they have going on.

I'm super curious where this will go. On top of all her baggage, she is like you all continually (and accurately) point out: gross.

He seems so much more worldly than her and I can see him with a younger, more available and naturally beautiful girl traveling the world together.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
If you look at his tagged pictures specifically the ones with lilsheehan…. Tracy is probably just a wet hole after a bad break up.
I think he just wanted booty and knew Tracy would come running… as for the picture in the bed… she probably took that while he was pouring antiseptic on his body. He’s not showing her off, she’s not really showing him off the way she did with crabs… plus when they are together, he looks like he’s over her shit.
Also, look at the location, look at how everyone was dressed… Tracy knew she brings nothing to the table except being a mooch so she wanted to be talked about by her god awful Outfit choice that was picked based off her Instagram color scheme.

Reactions: 19
I still think Corey dressed her when they'd go out

Reactions: 14

Ohhhh i was talking about carmine, Gigi’s ex, who was in the wedding.

Reactions: 8
She posts everything she wants to be

This dumb twat fell for it. He got her to agree to keep it on the low and not post him he’s smarter than we thought. He just calls when he wants some and she comes running. Soon he PUBLICLY post someone that’s classy and who he is openly dating and she’ll fall into the dust as usual

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Exactly! He got some free ass before his trip she’s a clown. She’s about to lose her mind the whole time he’s gone because he’ll be around beautiful, classy women.

Reactions: 17
Tell us you read here without telling us Tracy. Someone mentioned her nasty toes and she had mention it. She went into so much detail to explain. She could have said she dropped a bottle of water but no its a yeti water bottle.
I love how she shouts out a NAIL SALON and only post a selfie make it make sense Tracy.

Reactions: 18
Tell us you read here without telling us Tracy. Someone mentioned her nasty toes and she had mention it. She went into so much detail to explain. She could have said she dropped a bottle of water but no its a yeti water bottle.
She’s our biggest fan

Reactions: 17
I talked about her elves, a few hours later she was talking about it, I talked about her toes, a few hours later she was talking about it.
In reality, she does not only live according to Instagram but also according to our comments.

Every piece of clothing in her outfit is ugly and everything is mismatched!
She never takes off her trench coat, she eats and sleeps with it.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.