Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
I know I will be dragged for this, but I actually feel really sorry for her. She needs to focus on her blessings and let love come into her life naturally.
I won't drag you, you must have a really big heart. I agree with what you said, I just don't feel bad for her her. She's one of those people, in my opinion, that you'd feel bad for and lend a shoulder to cry on and even help and then bam, as soon as she feels better, she'll forget who you are. Not to mention she's her own worst enemy and by the age of 35, with 3 kids and divorced, she should have a little more wisdom under her belt. Here's where I'll say I feel bad for her, or anyone really, I wish people could understand they don’t need a lover in their life every year, every month, every day. It's okay to be happy and single for a while. Nobody's happiness should be dictated by whether or not they have a boyfriend, girlfriend, etc...

• Heart
Reactions: 34

BuzzDawg15

Not even snarking, I am 99% convinced that she actually is a call girl. I'm not kidding. The green outfit was the nail in the coffin for me...what kind of person wears this in public to an event like this unless you're "working"?

Her posts are becoming increasingly over-sexualized to the point of nearing full nudity...girl you have FAMILY...your friends have family, your children's friends and teachers can see this...😳 you look like you're for sale.

• Heart

Krissy2299

She has some fucking nerve posting this after what she did to Corey
woooow 😳why would she post this ?! Does she “relate” to her character bc that’s a JOKE! Not only did she publicly shame Corey and his addictions (Messica loved calling him an addict). … but if you PAID you got to see videos of him during his active addiction. As someone in recovery, this makes me sick. And I thought she left him?? Who left who trashy?! This is what happens when your life is a lie. From the “perfect” mother attitude to the photoshopped botched butCher job of her body.. it’s fake fake fake. For someone who preaches all about lOyAlTyyyy….bittchhh youaren’t even loyal to your own face with all the filters and shading you add to it. Scrub your face, get a mirror and really look at yourself. That is called karma and no “evil eye” fake jewelry or Italian pepper 🌶 will save ya from it. The karma train 🚂 is hitting so Choo Choo! 🚂 🤡

• Heart
  • Haha

tired24/7/365

Chatty Member
That was incredibly short lived with Joey. I wonder if it was our doing or if she just fkd it up on her own as usual. I feel like she probably did this shit by herself. I figure big t gives anyone she starts talking to a little seriously a fair warning about tattle and these bitches that are hAtERs (😆 us), so that way the guy doesn't get blindsided and she doesn't have to explain after the fact. Plus I feel like she'd be going in on us about fkin up her relationships. So I'm really leaning towards she just messed this up by herself as usual. I'm going to let her have that credit. Bahaaa...I wonder what happened though. I'd bet a million dollars it's what we always say. Way, way, way too emotionally needy and controlling.

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say i think her social media scares the shit out of him. Between what she posts, how often she posts, the fact she’s on her phone 24/7, has her phone in everyone’s face all of the time, and tattle i think he ran for the hills. He saw all the red flags.
that or her A1 blowies ain’t that great.

• Heart

Whyamiheretoday1

Oh the jokes for a Friday morning. Classic Tray.
Those kids aren’t wrong if they’re saying “you don’t do anything for me”, we all know it’s Gigi doing everything for them. She is so resentful about them “ruining” her body. The body they “ruined” for reference:
1E30F246-EF7D-4A6F-8508-D3DACC15879F.jpeg

7F73D24C-9B90-42BB-B836-FF7BC726720A.jpeg
F8B96EF8-03E6-42C7-BBD2-C68C71C840F9.jpeg
CF889407-3AC7-4A97-8369-ACA280EB348C.jpeg

• Haha

Zenmartini

Chatty Member
View attachment 1810309
tell us you blew up on Jayden (again) without telling us. And you are not FuLL tiMe mom 😒
What is a FULL TIME SINGLE MOM? Please someone let me know. How is any mother, single or not, part time? This isn't a job you picked up on the side. You and all the rest of us mothers chose kids. It's all day everyday. That is a known fact. My best friend is a single mom. Father is not in the picture at all & neither is his family. she has never referred to herself as anything but a mom. When she gets to know someone she will say I'm a single mother, his father isn't in the picture... not fUlL TiMe SiNgLe MoM. My friend makes it looks so easy and I know it isn't. And then Tracy has the balls to say this when corey's family clearly has them and she is never home like a rabid whore.... lmfao god. she gets more pathetic every single day. What a loser. Honestly her father and mother should be absolutely ashamed of themselves. but they're too preoccupied with saving face around their low tier country club to even see what monster they created. LMAO YOUR DAUGHTER IS A LOSER MOOCH ASS BITCH WHO DID NOTHING WITH HER LIFE AND CANNOT EVEN RAISE THE BABIES SHE PROUDLY ANNOUNCED THAT SHE LAID ON HER BACK FOR AND COULDNT KEEP COREY OFF HER 🤣.

But alas, you don't get trash without being trash. Don't care they have two sons who can go out in the world without embarrassing them. They still have a fuckedup 35 year old to take care of 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 And her friends are just as pathetic as her. I would never associate myself with someone like her. omg i would be mortified.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

ktrost621

Chatty Member
Her video about “we don’t pay her bills!” ….. ummmm but we kinda do. You are on government assistance BITCH!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Gigi0380

VIP Member
I mean minus the ass how different does she look from this pic
Why does she insist on making fun of people filtering their pics when she does the exact same thing!!!!! She constantly puts them on videos posts the videos with the filters then goes back and deletes the old video showing the filter name and reposts it without a filter name. Who TF has so much time to constantly do this if they are with their 3 kids 24/7 365?????? Take👏 several👏 seats👏 bitch 👏because you are way worse then these people you keep trying to come for.

• Heart

crw200

Her ego is too big. Even if she wanted to, I don't think she would. She's the type to die of dehydration in a desert, rather than accept water from an enemy, just to prove absolutely nothing other than she's an idiot. She's definitely missing the companionship and the comfort of a relationship though. As far as I'm concerned I'd forgive Corey. He wasn't having a full blown relationship, living a double life, with another woman. He wanted to get off and she wasn't doing it and I imagine this went on a for a while with her not giving him any, along with all the other things she didn't do. I don't know. There is no good reason to cheat, but imagine having a spouse you love and they're refusing to have sexual relations with you for a prolonged period of time. I'm sure he spoke to her. I'm sure that wasn't his first option. Who knows, but nobody better dare cheat on the perfect queen Tracy, even when she's not giving it up. Maybe I'm strange for thinking the way I do. I just know we're all human at the end of the day.
I agree with you about the cheating! I’ve been watching this train wreck from the start. I saw cracks in their relationship after Jayden. I also think this is when they started running low on money. She was absolutely obsessed with giving him a legacy baby. I truly believe she gave him permission for the happy ending massages because she was pregnant and tired. I do not believe for a minute, Tracy did not have full access to his phone at all times from day 1. She was keeping receipts because she knew where all of it was headed at some point.

When Julian was born, I showed my husband a video Tara had posted, where Tara was clicking her tounge at him, I thought something was off and my husband said, “Is he deaf?”because his lack of reaction. Then I was like you know what, I bet that’s why he went to the hospital the first week he was born. I believe she went under the guise of him being “sick” to get his hearing tested again. My son failed his hearing check when we left the hospital(19 years ago) and I had to wait 3 days for the pediatrician to test it, I remember they told be if he failed it again, it’d take up to 8 weeks to get into an audiologist. He passed but if I would’ve had to wait 8 weeks I would’ve gone crazy. I was hyperventilate at this point watching her posts because after that hospital stay, she was different. Then when she finally come out with him being deaf, she checked TF out.

So then she’s overweight, depressed and needs to blame someone for all of it. I believe she knew everything Corey was doing including the drugs and the minute she wanted a fresh start with Daddy’s Money, she dropped the receipts on her parents and went into victim mode. I thought someone had said somewhere that her dad wouldn’t give her money unless she left Corey. If that was the case, no matter what Corey did, including renting the townhouse, he wasn’t going to win. When Brielle entered the picture, she got in her feelings and went nuclear even though they had been “separated” for a year.

She truly thought she’d be a catch and men would want her in real life. Now she’s had all this work done and still no man. I can’t prove it but I’m almost positive she has an OF or something along those lines for income. I don’t think her ego is too big to try to get back with Corey as long as she could spin the narrative to make it look that they were meant to be. Her ego would take a bigger hit in the long run if she has no man by 40. She’s only been divorced for 2 years, can you imagine the hits her self esteem has taken that she DOESN’T post about? The shit she has posted….just embarrassing!! I never said Corey would take her back. I just think in her mind, she’s looking at past victims, I mean boyfriends, to her narcissistic behaviors seeing who she can get to indulge her again.

• Heart

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Who gets this bent out of shape about a 3 to 5 month relationship that wasn't even really official. Stop moving so fast with these men in your head. Real life isn't a movie.
Little Joey was her meal ticket. And he wasn't about to waste his life savings on a POS cow when he can get the milk for free.

• Haha
  • Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
4BADD808-9C33-46F0-9976-58DE24C147B9.jpeg
Girl sit down, nobody needs a walking STD. Nobody needs a woman who don’t cook or clean. You’re not the desire you think you are

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

remi85

VIP Member
They stopped following eachother last week. However, I think she was at his house Saturday and the pictures of her in bed, I think are in his bed
i agree with you... that bedding is the same from her tikok, after she spent the day with him at the italian festival. and i know this will sound crazy, but the door knob on the closet door matches the pictures of the doors on his apartments website.. great catch!

night out with allie and sloppy seconds with little joey... guess he wanted a midnight snack of roast beef...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32