Tracy DiMarco #104 Christmas Tracy entered the chat room.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like little Joey came to his senses. He and Tracy don’t follow each other anymore on the gram.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Anyone else see this?? It's on Paris Hilton's recent post. Imagine having the bleeping audacity to try and point out facetune on someone else's photo? Her of ALL PEOPLE! Girl your Instagram may as well be a comic book because the version of yourself that you post is a literal CARTOON!
No she didn’t!! Paris can afford to eat well, exercise, and have work done and doesn’t have to reduce herself to a 99 cent photoshop app. Have several seats, Big T!

Just say you’re jealous of Paris and keep it moving.

Reactions: 23
I'm still stuck on stupid that she wanted to throw Jayden's party once she "got the know her friends at her new school" then decided to throw said party on Dec 15th.

I can imagine all the parents of the invited kids thrilled about this. I bet you Jayden will once again be screwed with only a handful of children attending.

Which comes back to Big T should have thrown this party earlier than December 15th!!!!

"You ruined everything you stupid witch....🎶🎶"

Reactions: 20
Just found out from a co worker that she's served Tracy, she doesn't pay for tit. Uses her "big following" and doesn't tip. Not really surprising

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Guess she didn’t watch this before posting her ass. 🙃
Lmfao!!!! Omg. Was this a filter glitch 😆😆 That is a dam shame!!! Her friend Daniel isn't looking to good in the background either. Her boobs look like they want to bust out of that bra and shirt and drop to the floor. I can't believe Daniel rubs her down for free constantly. Must not have too much business if she has this free time every week to spare on sasquatch.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Looks like little Joey came to his senses. He and Tracy don’t follow each other anymore on the gram.
They stopped following eachother last week. However, I think she was at his house Saturday and the pictures of her in bed, I think are in his bed

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I bet Tracy is the type that, every time she's out at the club, has to tell strangers that she has three kids, one is deaf/special needs, and she does it on her own.

I BET her friends do that tit to her too "See this girl? Can you believe she has THREE kids?!! And she takes care of them all by herself?!" and the strangers are like "Wow, cool. Where are they right now?" and then they talk tit about Corey. This girl has absolutely no original thoughts. Cue the line "To be fair, the Grinch didn't hate Christmas, he hated people, which is fair" line during Jayden's party as she sits alone somewhere having a drink.

What do we think she's going to wear?

Reactions: 17
Just found out from a co worker that she's served Tracy, she doesn't pay for tit. Uses her "big following" and doesn't tip. Not really surprising
She is fake through and through- like I have said before shandy pockets, champagne lifestyle one broke ass catfish

Reactions: 19
I just watched a video on tiktok where the mom cut her daughter’s hair because she claimed the daughter was prioritizing beauty over education. I’d naturally understand that she was trying to teach her daughter that education is more important than looks, but to go to the extent of cutting her hair with a pair of scissors and posting it online??? What’s even crazier is she kept saying things like ‘being pretty ain’t tit’ and referencing the girl’s beauty while punishing her. It just gave me Tracy vibes, like she was jealous of her daughter’s looks or something. The whole tone of the video just came off as mean-spirited, narcissistic and jealous. May God help Skylar and Jayden when they become teens and Tracy thinks they’re stealing her thunder. The lady’s tiktok is @3ella_3osselina

• Sad
Reactions: 18
20221212_115030.jpg

When she wants to play dumb (even though in her case, she really is), and gets called out for it! Classic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I just watched a video on tiktok where the mom cut her daughter’s hair because she claimed the daughter was prioritizing beauty over education. I’d naturally understand that she was trying to teach her daughter that education is more important than looks, but to go to the extent of cutting her hair with a pair of scissors and posting it online??? What’s even crazier is she kept saying things like ‘being pretty ain’t tit’ and referencing the girl’s beauty while punishing her. It just gave me Tracy vibes, like she was jealous of her daughter’s looks or something. The whole tone of the video just came off as mean-spirited, narcissistic and jealous. May God help Skylar and Jayden when they become teens and Tracy thinks they’re stealing her thunder. The lady’s tiktok is @3ella_3osselina
I saw that video, it went viral. That woman is certifiably nuts. She said she didn’t do it for attention/likes but yet posted the video publicly instead of keeping it between her and her daughter. She def gives Tracy vibes.

Reactions: 14
“This lazy day was much needed.” Yeah because you idk are always partying and drinking. Definitely not because you’re overworked.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.