Tracy DiMarco #102 at 35 botched, broke, and faurever blended.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
where are your children/grandchildren?! This is is so fucked up! Tracy if you gave your children an ounce of discipline and structure they would know how to behave in restaurants. My nieces and nephews grave been to nicer restaurants then me! STRAIGHT TRASH.
This sweater reminds me of a onesie that's been unbuttoned and mom didn't feel like buttoning it back up after the diaper change, so the kid's running around the house with the onesie untucked. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 44
This is my real eye color. Ignore the fact that the iris is falling out of my eye. 😂😂😂😂😂
E577BE00-2703-48F1-8D40-98C97166301C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Also, why is she so sexual with her guy friends? Continuously trying to licking their faces. If roles were reversed that guy would be labelled a desperate perv (which would be correct). So I think the same should be true for a woman. Keep that tit to your man and in private if possible.

Reactions: 19
I don’t know what’s more funny. Her lack of brain cells when writing these stupid captions or where she said she has financial thinking. ☠
"Your Valentine's Day was a hit 35 years ago!"
IS SHE SERIOUS??

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She wished Echo a "Happy Birthday Padrino" when it should have been "Happy Birthday Compadre."

Nice try, pendeja.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
LOL Omgosh so no post, maybe a phone call but between the two they decided hey let’s get her McDonald’s because this heaux done made us spend $$$$$$ all weekend on her plus all year. “I’m only gonna chip in $2.50 because enough is enough. A hash brown and coolata it is but make it a large so she’s happy.”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is what happens when you buy cheap ass clothing from SHEIN, you get strings hanging out, and have your FLABBY MAN PECKs sticking out!
B4A24A1B-8F6D-4CFE-B03C-9F953E011256.jpeg

• Haha
Mommy and Daddy :sick: I really don't want to insult or offend the piglets out there, but she is a nasty ass P I G.

Reactions: 21
Grown adults still using "mommy and daddy" are beyond disgusting
I gotta be honest here because I still do.. granted I lost my mother young but my dad is still alive and I do call him daddy. I don’t think anything of it because I’ve always called him that- as do my older siblings. I don’t use those terms on social media for them, only in person or when talking to my siblings about our parents. But not everyone who uses mommy and daddy as we get older are disgusting..

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder if her new prisoner boo thing will have the courage to openly post a happy birthday message and show the world they’re together, or is this another sECrEt RElAtIOnsHip??

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I gotta be honest here because I still do.. granted I lost my mother young but my dad is still alive and I do call him daddy. I don’t think anything of it because I’ve always called him that- as do my older siblings. I don’t use those terms on social media for them, only in person or when talking to my siblings about our parents. But not everyone who uses mommy and daddy as we get older are disgusting..
Okay..I still call my father "daddy" when talking about him. However, im not posting tit about my father calling him daddy or mentioning his wild night with my mother.

Half the tit I post on here isn't an attack on Ant Tattler.

• Heart
I mean, if its genuine do you! But something about her posting mommy and daddy lolol. Like Ms. Girl, we know you have daddy issues. We can see it in your choice of men, how you dress, how you are desperate for a mans approval. YOUR DAD WOULDN'T GO TO YOUR WEDDING. BYE. So please, save this 'My mOmMy aNd DaDdY ArE mY HeArT'

Okay..I still call my father "daddy" when talking about him. However, im not posting tit about my father calling him daddy or mentioning his wild night with my mother.

Yes this is what I meant too. Its skeevy from her lol

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Soooo I don’t know if anyone saw the post of her and Echo he was wishing her HB and she said she loves him. Now they are BFF’s. I know someone on here a while back said what happened I just wanted to say that was a scumbag move and that alone just goes to show how vindictive she can be…

I also thought this birthday was not her best. I would love to know who these friends of hers are…BMI, Joey the HS boy, random people were they married, divorced, dating they seem like misfits. I just know so many 30+ year olds who have their path. SMH 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11

I wasn’t offended, but I do so just sharing I guess lol
I mean, if its genuine do you! But something about her posting mommy and daddy lolol. Like Ms. Girl, we know you have daddy issues. We can see it in your choice of men, how you dress, how you are desperate for a mans approval. YOUR DAD WOULDN'T GO TO YOUR WEDDING. BYE. So please, save this 'My mOmMy aNd DaDdY ArE mY HeArT'

Yes this is what I meant too. Its skeevy from her lol
I’m clearly no “saddie” lol.. and trashy is gross.. and her social media is heinous.. honestly not personally offended- just commenting not everyone who uses these terms are disgusting like her lol

more so than the mommy/daddy- the Valentine’s Day date part of that caption was… wtf?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.