Tracy DiMarco #102 at 35 botched, broke, and faurever blended.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
whoever posted that top photo is really hating her lol
Tracy you got some friends
Trashy is one hot mess even with the ski mask - girl you ain’t bringing sexy back - more like nightmare on Elm street.
You look like a used & abused crackhead nothing remotely sexy about this shoot, you need a complete overhaul

Reactions: 29
I’m so irritated and baffled by all the saddie comments on her posts like “happy birthday to the best mom!!” “Best mama in the game!”
What I would give to literally sit down with one of them and ask them to their face why she’s such a good mom…what makes her the BEST mom? Evidence? Examples?? Wearing matching crop tops with your daughters to a pumpkin patch at your once yearly family outing doesn’t make you a good mom??? Seriously I want to know.

Reactions: 22
Why the fuck would you spend all that damn money on fillers lashes surgery and what not and leave the inside of your fucking mouth nasty?! Go fix your fucking teeth!! You’re disgusting. The only reason she probably thinks she gives A1 blowjobs is bc the only place a guy will let that nasty stank ass mouth go is over their dick! Same place their pee comes out of! You idiot. You don’t give good blowjobs they just make you do it to stay away from their face!! Her breathe must fucking reek! Rotting teeth smell like damn week old roadkill. You can do 100 more cosmetic procedures and your mouth will still be fucking nasty af.

Reactions: 26
You know who's a great mom? Jennifer garner. That's a great mother.

Reactions: 24
Just like Corey said, everything she does is for validation of the internet. How freakin sad right

Reactions: 29
I’m a day late Tracy (because I actually work and don’t have all the time to be on social media) but I wanted to wish you a happy birthday!!! Love that huge ass of yours!! Xoxo

this is for my girls!
She’s so damn flabby this bitch never toned a day in her life

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.