Tracy DiMarco #102 at 35 botched, broke, and faurever blended.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who would ever let their kids go over to her apartment for a play date?!? I would be so afraid my child would find sex toys in the playroom! She is absolutely disgusting!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Past like.. maybe 25? who the hell cares this much about their own birthday like this, especially when you have kids. I find it SO weird. I still like my birthday to be "special" but also what makes it special has changed through the years. Celebrate milestone birthdays with a party or trips etc. sure.(which someone usually plans with/for you) but this girl is turning 35 and posting a club promotor poster that she photoshopped herself on, on her instagram.... so cringe, please sit down.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Tracy made another flyer 💀 omg she is piggy backing off everyone else’s parties 🤯🤯🤯
She photoshopped her picture on top of someone else’s event at the same time, same location. Notice how she didn’t tag the location or event…
Tracy just stop it. This is WILD!

soooo cringe I can not 🤣🤣🤣🤣😭💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tracy made another flyer 💀 omg she is piggy backing off everyone else’s parties 🤯🤯🤯
She photoshopped her picture on top of someone else’s event at the same time, same location. Notice how she didn’t tag the location or event…
OMG! I just came here to post the same thing!!!!! Dying!!! She is such a weirdo! The photo she photoshopped is so grainy & OBVIOUS as hell she made this up!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
MA’MA YOU ARE TURNING 35!!!! This is a whole new level of cringe. We knew this whole weekend is about partying… but holy tit… this is desperate beyond measure.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
How sad is it that she goes above and beyond to get a special cake made for her and all these bookings for her but did the absolute bare MINIMUM for her own kid!!!! How is this selfish witch not embarrassed. After i had kids my over the top birthday celebrations for myself ended. I go out to dinner at a nice restaurant with my close friends and enjoy the night like and adult. My kids get amazing birthday parties with family and friends and that day is all about them.

This witch is still acting like she doesnt have any kids and is celebrating her 21st birthday. I really hate how fucken selfish she is and how she thinks shes the most amazing woman in the world.
YUP. My husband keeps asking me what I’d like to do to celebrate my upcoming birthday and I keep saying I just want to do something for the baby. He’s like, “it’s YOUR birthday!” But I feel guilty even wanting a present now, like it’s taking food out of her mouth or something. I can’t imagine celebrating myself this much.The thought of it is literally embarrassing.

Recovering from her tummy tuck or not, I’d like to know what Tracy’s excuse is for not doing ANYTHING for Jayden. You can still flick the lights off and have someone light up a birthday cake and sing to your daughter even if you’re on the couch. You could call a flower shop and have an arrangement delivered for her and make her feel special. You could have someone special come to the house, like pony rides or Disney Princess impersonators. There’s just SO MUCH you could do for your own child even if you’re in “recovery”. Bottom line is she didn’t want to. She chose not to. But please, brag about how you’re treating yourself to a custom cake, a photo shoot, nails done, and two parties planned so far.

Tracy you are a deadbeat mom. Aren’t you ashamed and embarrassed??

27B7C13F-8C31-400C-9FE7-F36F64528F5B.png

7B3D85E4-1237-4779-AC68-565F3C31FB5B.png

68E92DD4-AA1C-4FA2-8E35-6CD9402E5DB0.png

8C5AC43E-11D4-4B0D-A4A1-1849FAE7E080.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Latest comment on her new post when someone asked about Jayden’s birthday party - she wanted a Christmas one?!?! What?! What child would say I don’t want to celebrate my birthday now, I want to wait until Christmas! She is delusional!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Holy crap… that IS a pile of random tit in the background I just saw it in the sex toy video. What a dirty ass hoarder she is! How do you even accumulate so much crap after just moving into a new place!
I'm definitely decluttering this wknd. That pile got me shook !!!

SMH… can’t even give her kid her own party. first having to share her birthday with TT now having to share her party with Santa… bullshit.
FRANKENTRASH,

Jayden wanted a Christmas themed birthday. She didn't wanna wait til Christmas IDIOT !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm definitely decluttering this wknd. That pile got me shook !!!

FRANKENTRASH,

Jayden wanted a Christmas themed birthday. She didn't wanna wait til Christmas IDIOT !!!
Exactly. But I’m not buying it. This is a whole damn lie. Tracy is so sorry that she couldn’t even buy Jayden cupcakes to take for her classmates at the very least! Terrible birther!

Reactions: 17
The pictures she chose for her flyers have me dying. She looks like a low budget video ho or one of those trashy girls that poses with cars.

witch is going to take one of Stephanie’s planned/catered holiday get togethers and say it’s Jayden’s party so she literally has to do nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She did the bare minimum and bitched about it for all three birthdays this year... and the most pathetic part!!! ALL THREE BIRTHDAY WEEKENDS WERE THE WEEKEND THEY WERE WITH THEIR FATHER! She blue themed Skylar's birthday because it matched her IG then nearly a month later blamed it on covid and threw the kid a birthday party most likely because of pressure from here... calling her out... Julian, she got up on Mother's Day made a half assed post about celebrating his birthday and was annoyed she had to get up and get him some birthday requested donuts... and thennnn this Kuntasauras for Jayden's birthday... treated herself to a tummy tuck... and has now gone over a month without this "Birthday Party"... but lookie lookie who is healed just in time for her own birthday... Look who is putting in all the effort for her birthday.... she really believes that these kids will not remember these things later in life. She will always put herself first. Especially as the kids get older. Bet you anything that photobooth she booked at Aria's birthday is for this weekend.... she can eat tit...
She don’t even put in the minimum effort. She is a dick thirsty hungry hippo witch 🤡- Trashy you ain’t no Mom your an inadequate budget part time untrained child “care” I use that term lightly provider

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The pictures she chose for her flyers have me dying. She looks like a low budget video ho or one of those trashy girls that poses with cars.

witch is going to take one of Stephanie’s planned/catered holiday get togethers and say it’s Jayden’s party so she literally has to do nothing.
Isn’t this what happened last year? Jayden shared a birthday GATHERING (not even a party) with one of her uncles? It wasn’t even a child’s party, the only thing Jayden had was a cake.

Reactions: 18
She just deleted the original post that had comments about Jayden wanting a Christmas party and reposted the tacky flyer.

HI TRAC! We see you! And we keep screenshots and receipts.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She actually believes she is some kind of famous & loved person - she truly believes that she is like the Teresa Guidice of Jerseylious.
she is beyond deluded, she is a broke ass good time girl who spends her time scrounging for freebie’s NEVER has an original idea, like come on Trashy are you not one bit embarrassed putting your photoshopped picture on someone else’s flyer, then begging for ice sculptures and cakes and frig nose what else BECAUSE YOU CANNOT AFFORD other wise. You are the biggest croc is 💩 in Jersey you have no standards, morals or shame. You will sell your soul for YOUR nights of Tequila, 🍆. Self portraits etc

Past like.. maybe 25? who the hell cares this much about their own birthday like this, especially when you have kids. I find it SO weird. I still like my birthday to be "special" but also what makes it special has changed through the years. Celebrate milestone birthdays with a party or trips etc. sure.(which someone usually plans with/for you) but this girl is turning 35 and posting a club promotor poster that she photoshopped herself on, on her instagram.... so cringe, please sit down.
Because she is desperate to be liked and desperate for attention, and she feels/thinks going out partying dressing up like a hooker & acting like one, getting drunk etc. people see this as she has to film the whole night forcing people to be in her photos - “ look at me with ALL my friends having a WILD time” when the opposite is the truth. She is a sad lonely old lady.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.