Tracy DiMarco #102 at 35 botched, broke, and faurever blended.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How sad is it that she goes above and beyond to get a special cake made for her and all these bookings for her but did the absolute bare MINIMUM for her own kid!!!! How is this selfish witch not embarrassed. After i had kids my over the top birthday celebrations for myself ended. I go out to dinner at a nice restaurant with my close friends and enjoy the night like and adult. My kids get amazing birthday parties with family and friends and that day is all about them.

This witch is still acting like she doesnt have any kids and is celebrating her 21st birthday. I really hate how fucken selfish she is and how she thinks shes the most amazing woman in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
So I was just watching a Dr. Debrow show called license to kill. It was about a doctor registered with the medical board as an Orthopedic. The psycho was practicing cosmetic surgery. Killed a 26 year old girl.

Anyway, I looked up Breast Augmentation because that is what the show was about. I looked up online under the Mayo Clinic and reading how Breast Augmentation’s do not stop breast from sagging also in 10 years most likely you will need more surgery.

Notcovered by insurance only if you had to have reconstruction due to a mastectomy. In the TT case I would bet the farm he sent that to the insurance company as a hernia diagnosis code. That is how he got paid.

Oh and that scar some amateur did that tit and it is painful to look at…oh and a breast augmentation is over $12,000 that also leads me to conclude he is just starting out trying to build a clientele. He is a freshman at this Plastic Surgery crap. It’s all photoshopping Farkass’s office and her…you would have to see her in person to get at the truth. I don’t believe anything this chick puts out there…she is a real clown 🤡

Reactions: 20
So I was just watching a Dr. Debrow show called license to kill. It was about a doctor registered with the medical board as an Orthopedic. The psycho was practicing cosmetic surgery. Killed a 26 year old girl.

Anyway, I looked up Breast Augmentation because that is what the show was about. I looked up online under the Mayo Clinic and reading how Breast Augmentation’s do not stop breast from sagging also in 10 years most likely you will need more surgery.

Notcovered by insurance only if you had to have reconstruction due to a mastectomy. In the TT case I would bet the farm he sent that to the insurance company as a hernia diagnosis code. That is how he got paid.

Oh and that scar some amateur did that tit and it is painful to look at…oh and a breast augmentation is over $12,000 that also leads me to conclude he is just starting out trying to build a clientele. He is a freshman at this Plastic Surgery crap. It’s all photoshopping Farkass’s office and her…you would have to see her in person to get at the truth. I don’t believe anything this chick puts out there…she is a real clown 🤡

Tracy’s boobs are sinking further and further by the day. A major problem for Tracy is she has such poor skin elasticity. And from a young age. It’s evident by the amount of stretch marks she got from pregnancy. It was way way way more than your average person. And she had her children at a relatively young age where her skin should have bounced back. And now she’s gone and put dead weight in her chest with skin that will never hold them. She would have had better success with just a lift. But just a lift would never be good enough for Tracy. She likes to be able to say she has fake boobs. It’s a flex for her. She thinks she’s cool because of it. Those large fake boobs will be hanging lower than her fake bellybutton in 3 years if not sooner. She’s going to be back on the operating table to lift them again again. This is only the beginning of cosmetic procedures and corrections to cosmetic procedures for Tracy.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How sad is it that she goes above and beyond to get a special cake made for her and all these bookings for her but did the absolute bare MINIMUM for her own kid!!!! How is this selfish witch not embarrassed. After i had kids my over the top birthday celebrations for myself ended. I go out to dinner at a nice restaurant with my close friends and enjoy the night like and adult. My kids get amazing birthday parties with family and friends and that day is all about them.

This witch is still acting like she doesnt have any kids and is celebrating her 21st birthday. I really hate how fucken selfish she is and how she thinks shes the most amazing woman in the world.
And the thing is it doesn't take a whole lot to make a party special for a child. Make a ton of cupcakes. Decorate them yourself or set a station up for the kids to decorate their own cupcake. Hang up balloons and streamers. Get a giant posterboard and write Happy Birthday to whomever and then have all the kids sign who attended. That gives the child something to keep and remember their special day and who was there. Put on music. Play musical chairs Make a bunch of chicken tenders and mac and cheese. The party doesn't have to be all day it can be a few hours and then it's done. It doesn't take much to entertain young children. And as for celebrating your own birthday while having kids, I'm with you. The crazy days of debauchery are done. Keep it simple. However, I can understand wanting just 1 night a year to go a little crazy and doing so on your birthday. BUT, that only works if your kids get their parties and you have someone you trust to care for them on the day you go out. Tracy has 1 out of those 2. As for me personally, I am not trying to go out and celebrate my birthday. I am happy with some take out, maybe a movie on TV and just chilling out with my family. I put that birthday energy into making sure my son has a fun day on his special day. Everyone is different and celebrates different but main thing is to make sure your kids are taken care of first and foremost and if you can do something special for yourself after that and it's not costing more than you can afford then have fun.

And on the birthday topic I want to add that as important it is to make sure your children's birthday is special, you also should include your children in your own birthday. Take your night if you need to but give your kids a chance to make you some birthday breakfast or anything that gets them excited to celebrate you too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Safe to assume the ice luge / sculpture will be for her bday or Friendsgiving and not Jayden’s bday. 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Holy crap… that IS a pile of random tit in the background I just saw it in the sex toy video. What a dirty ass hoarder she is! How do you even accumulate so much crap after just moving into a new place!

Reactions: 28
It looks like she does these videos in front of a window? I can see the curtain… imagine you’re out for a walk and look up and see this gross deformed monster in the window with her sex toy in hand 😅 also she used someone else’s video in hers because she doesn’t have nice shorter French manicure she has stained dirty talons

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

She did the bare minimum and bitched about it for all three birthdays this year... and the most pathetic part!!! ALL THREE BIRTHDAY WEEKENDS WERE THE WEEKEND THEY WERE WITH THEIR FATHER! She blue themed Skylar's birthday because it matched her IG then nearly a month later blamed it on covid and threw the kid a birthday party most likely because of pressure from here... calling her out... Julian, she got up on Mother's Day made a half assed post about celebrating his birthday and was annoyed she had to get up and get him some birthday requested donuts... and thennnn this Kuntasauras for Jayden's birthday... treated herself to a tummy tuck... and has now gone over a month without this "Birthday Party"... but lookie lookie who is healed just in time for her own birthday... Look who is putting in all the effort for her birthday.... she really believes that these kids will not remember these things later in life. She will always put herself first. Especially as the kids get older. Bet you anything that photobooth she booked at Aria's birthday is for this weekend.... she can eat tit...

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Holy crap… that IS a pile of random tit in the background I just saw it in the sex toy video. What a dirty ass hoarder she is! How do you even accumulate so much crap after just moving into a new place!
Lmao, so gross!! Remember when she was showing that Christmas tree box off, I said where the f is she going to store it?? I said she does not understand the concept of downsizing. She's basically in a shoebox with 3 kids and has way to much tit. She's not good at cleaning to begin with, so she really should have as little as possible. She has all those dam pillows for decor for the beds, alot of extra tit she doesn't need!! Her apartment is going to look like an episode of hoarders in the very near future.
Instead of going out every fkin weekend when she's kidless, she should sit her flat ass down and organize and clean. Her not having time, is most definitely not an excuse.

Tracy’s boobs are sinking further and further by the day. A major problem for Tracy is she has such poor skin elasticity. And from a young age. It’s evident by the amount of stretch marks she got from pregnancy. It was way way way more than your average person. And she had her children at a relatively young age where her skin should have bounced back. And now she’s gone and put dead weight in her chest with skin that will never hold them. She would have had better success with just a lift. But just a lift would never be good enough for Tracy. She likes to be able to say she has fake boobs. It’s a flex for her. She thinks she’s cool because of it. Those large fake boobs will be hanging lower than her fake bellybutton in 3 years if not sooner. She’s going to be back on the operating table to lift them again again. This is only the beginning of cosmetic procedures and corrections to cosmetic procedures for Tracy.
I totally thought she got way more stretch marks than the average person. That's a really good point you bring up, that her skin just doesn't have good elasticity. She of all people should definitely not have gone so big or gotten none at all and just the lift, like you said. They're already starting to sag and it's only been a handful of months. Can't wait to see them in a year or two.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Look at that. Corey and Tara at a park with all 3 kids.
Don’t worry she’s getting her nails done for the tit show of a weekend with her special birthday cake and Mario performing for her at abyss. I can’t wait to see what she wears this weekend!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.