Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissPrint

VIP Member
What does ‘up the floor’ even mean? It makes no fucking sense.

Buying the giant Santa and immediately regretting it and not wanting it is some weird ass behaviour.

Reactions: 1

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
Go away you, you have my stomach sore today 🤣🤣🤣
Oh imagine that OF accout? Confessions of the Dinlo Dingles 🤢🤢
That lad Shane is locked away in the top floor of that house, Stephen is probably living under the patio with the poor animals that have been here today, gone tomorrow 😥
Glad I made you laugh we all need that 🤣🤣

• Haha

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
What ever happened to the jack russell type dog Tracey had in the old house? Jerry I think it was called, he seemed to have just vanished, like the gerbils and the giant snail, never mentioned again
Excatly 🤣 I remember in the old house she had a dog they don't love animals at all it's all for show hate people like that all for attention she drives me bonkers with her crap about travelers ways 🙄 such a dingbat she is all of them are 🤦‍♀️

moonmam0f2

Chatty Member
That's why pashy started putting the time and date on her videos. Pashy never retaliates on TT never does videos making snide comments. She only did once to prove little Tommy was rays because Tracy was constantly saying he wasn't and you could see how upset pashy was in that video too. The only thing that annoys me about pashy and Ray is the amount of unhealthy food they feed the kids it's quite bad in my opinion
Rather eat unhealthy food than the slops Tracey makes,get better food in a Mexico prison

makesitup

VIP Member
She was shopping everyday for three months before Xmas making out she had lots of family over for Xmas. I think she is playing on the greed thing for attention

• Haha

Boblebob

VIP Member
😂 On another holiday not bad for someone with fobp

Attachments

• Sick

kek93x

She's always banging on about pashy the dingles are obsessed with pashy tracy dingle is a fruitloop She's the not right in the head one 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️
She’s defiantly a sandwich short of a picnic, she can be really nasty at times. It makes me laugh how she thinks she’s so liked & has the best of everything

kek93x

I don’t even think that’s Tracey’s proper tree I think she’s done that to make that video & take the piss out of Pashy imagine going threw all that effort she’s such a jealous cow why did the drama start with them 2 anyone know?

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
Pashy does something,a few days later Tracey copies her than 24 hours after she's bashing pashy. It really shows who the problem was when they feel out.
She was on live last night gone 12.30 banging on about the same old crap with pashy again 😒 never changes the record does she 🤦‍♀️

I can’t believe what I just watched. “Look at its face” about her own daughter. 450k views now and she’s got 275k followers. No wonder she gets bullied when her mum treats her like dog shit. Look at her face what the fuck. She’s humiliated.
I need to go on my burner this evening and catch up, I haven't watched her for months but a few videos popped up on my FYP last week of her on a back up account 😳 ffs I thought I was in control of when I wanted to see her 😂

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
The poor dog had been vomiting and diarrhoea all day!
I would have taken the poor thing that day poor little thing feel sad for it she was cute
Tracey will soon be back today like nothings happened and all the sympathy comments that poor animal 😢