Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
She’s defiantly a sandwich short of a picnic, she can be really nasty at times. It makes me laugh how she thinks she’s so liked & has the best of everything
Always has to mention traveller ways 🤦‍♀️ I never understand why she has to keep mentioning that
I mean look at her kids none of them work or have jobs dont see the eldest son the other sons in the bedroom half the time the daughters got about as much brains as the mother and dont even get me started on the youngest kid with the rats 🙄 yes tracy dingle traveller ways means we just all ponce off the state from benefits dont send our kids to school she should be ashamed of herself as a mother shining example NOT 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1

moonmam0f2

Chatty Member
Poor Scarlett has been to hairdresser to get her hair done and Tracy has been a right bitch about it. Slagging the girls hair off even though she is pleased with it. Tracy thinks she could do a better job with the kitchen scissors ✂
Always moaning never happy,always frightened always nervous and on edge,suprised she’s lasted 50 years on this earth

mrsblakey

Everytime I see her buying all the extravagant items, I think where does she store it all?! How big is her house? I feel like I’m drowning in clutter in my house but she is something else 😂

Is the 4th kid the 29 year old ,I’m guessing that’s not the son that lives with them ?
I'm not sure of his age but his name is Stephen and he is the eldest of her children, she then had Shane, Shannon and Scarlett with Mark, I dont know if that's
the order of their ages, she doesn't mention Stephen much, he doesnt live with them and Shane lives in his bedroom, you dont see him too often either.

• Haha

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
Yes she will be back today making more goth and cheese content. Or mark making a crap dinner and her say oh my mate 🤣
Everything is gypsy isn't it made the gypsy way 🤦‍♀️ why does she have to keep mentioning the same thing she's like a broken record
I'd like to no where they can afford all this cheese and stuff cos mark dingle never seems to be at work do he tracy no doubt has never done an honest days graft in her life the sons locked in the bedroom never comes out do he very very odd family 🤦‍♀️

Cc_2345

Sorry if this has been said n but I’ve just jumped on… didn’t Pashy get given 2 iPhones? Why the hell are her videos still such bad quality?

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
And this is what I mean… you knew what you was signing up for. I’ve educated my kids even though we don’t own one as I would feel awful if they injured one! And yet this family go through animals like water. It’s disgusting. She obviously wants stud fees, or pick of the litter. I don’t get how people like this can own animals
Totally agree but this is the inbred dingles so can't expect anything less really poor dog that's the only one I feel for here

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
That's why pashy started putting the time and date on her videos. Pashy never retaliates on TT never does videos making snide comments. She only did once to prove little Tommy was rays because Tracy was constantly saying he wasn't and you could see how upset pashy was in that video too. The only thing that annoys me about pashy and Ray is the amount of unhealthy food they feed
Rather eat unhealthy food than the slops Tracey makes,get better food in a Mexico prison
Oh I agree the spag bol and steak cooked in the oven gets me and she thinks she is master chef 👨‍🍳 😄

• Haha