Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She is back on live slagging off Pashy and Ray. Saying his scared of loppy Mark 😂
Has she fell off so is back using Pashy for content? 🤔 Sad cow!
I was scrolling by yesterday and came across her live with the eldest daughter, it must've been the daughters acc or Tracey's back up as I'm blocked on Traceys main account so I wouldn't usually see her but I just thought nope I'm not stopping here for a bit, shes not ruining my Sunday

MissPrint

VIP Member
They are breeding that little dog, she has sent the dog off to get pregnant cos the dingles want puppies 🤪
I hope they declare the income they intend to make from selling the puppies because that’s the only reason they’re doing it.

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
Our Tracey is being ripped the piss out of by CuzinSuzy and Pashy about her candy cane lane Xmas decs 😂 Tracey is pissed off cos she thinks she’s a trend setter and that every other oik is copying her. Apparently it all kicked off on Facebook…I’m waiting for the venomous tiktok lives to reappear. Fibro meltdown pending!
Ooohh I can't wait
I did see her with some rocking horse thing I so wanted to comment and say think I'd rather buy a lampshade for the lounge than look at a bulb and spend money on Christmas tat like that I did laugh she's a joke is dingle delights 🤣🤣🤣

makesitup

VIP Member
The amount of fake account comments in favour of Tracy. Saying the same things she does! The clips are funny 😂

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
fibro this fibro that , she reminds me soo much of my next door neighbour. I always find it strange when people constantly have to go on about there ailments. It’s like there trying to convince you and themselves how ill and in pain they are
All for her benefits none of them work or go to school marks obsessed with cheese 🤦‍♀️ the dingles that lot are 😂