Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

makesitup

VIP Member
The way she is talking about her grandchildren on her latest post! She is so agressive and nasty. She is full of energy when it’s all about her being on the TV. The womens illness comes and goes depending on what she fancies doing.

Reactions: 10

PoopooKaKa

VIP Member
Poor Scarlett has been to hairdresser to get her hair done and Tracy has been a right bitch about it. Slagging the girls hair off even though she is pleased with it. Tracy thinks she could do a better job with the kitchen scissors ✂
Last time it got cut she resembled Neville Longbottom

• Haha
Reactions: 9

makesitup

VIP Member
The women is fucking mental. she says the most stupid things. Every dinner is gypsy food and those fucking gingerbread things are awful! She is kicking off that people are saying marks a pervert but he is Tattle has seen the screenshots of his tik tok likes. She thinks she is billy big bollocks at the moment.

• Haha

Boblebob

VIP Member
Why is she airing this stuff on tiktok, why can't she talk to her daughter privately, it screams council estate!

mrsblakey

I don’t follow this woman religiously but she’s always bloody shopping despite supposedly being in such terrible pain?! I think she is a bit of an actress when it comes to it!

Reactions: 8

Miss_Grotbags

Chatty Member
Oh wow. The lazy arse daughter getting rid of yet another dog. Honestly they are disgusting. She hardly looks after her kids, it was 8 o clock tonight and she still hadn’t fed her kids dinner so I shouldn’t be surprised really!!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Knickerbocker

I don’t even think that’s Tracey’s proper tree I think she’s done that to make that video & take the piss out of Pashy imagine going threw all that effort she’s such a jealous cow why did the drama start with them 2 anyone know?
According to Tracey, the beef started between them due to Pashy having a fling. Tracey chatted on and on about it during her live TikTok’s, saying Pashy had a man in her house and Ray caught him leaving. Apparently Pashy begged Tracey to say it was someone she knew but Tracey refused. Remember this is Tracey’s version of events and it hasn’t been backed up by Pashy. Tracey was then allegedly hounded out of her home/village with threats of violence, which in the traveller community has been described as Tracey making a whole lot of aggro for herself due to her gossiping and talking about stuff that didn’t concern her. This resulted in the whole King family being put in a squashed 2 bedroom house last year (remember the Christmas bed in the living room?!). Anyway Tracey now has a gaff that is beyond her wildest dreams…all paid by us tax payers.

Reactions: 7
Out comes the lie detector letter again! Ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️
It has been awhile since it made an appearance to be fair, she has to get her money's worth out of it 🙄 I'm surprised it doesn't take pride of place in a frame on her living room wall, just to prove shes an honest decent gypsy woman who doesn't lie. I know the speech off by heart I've heard it that much 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Miss_Grotbags

Chatty Member
They never keep any animals 😡
It’s disgusting. All the fuss Tracey was making, and there were people commenting saying her daughter will get rid like she has with several other dogs, and the daughter had the audacity to clap back a few times saying she wouldn’t and what’s it to do with them. Hillbillies of Kent who dispose of animals just as quick as they do their benefit money on chavvy childish Disney plates

• Heart

Knickerbocker

Trace is saving seagulls now. Or maybe cost of living is pushing her to chore one from the beach for Big Mark’s tea. Either way, I feel sorry for the poor thing that she had her scraggy hands all over it.

• Haha

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
It’s disgusting. All the fuss Tracey was making, and there were people commenting saying her daughter will get rid like she has with several other dogs, and the daughter had the audacity to clap back a few times saying she wouldn’t and what’s it to do with them. Hillbillies of Kent who dispose of animals just as quick as they do their benefit money on chavvy childish Disney plates
They are ponces and totally illiterate the divvy daughter who dont go to school jumping around in the background 🤦‍♀️ she's knocking what kids are like think she should look closer to home first at what she has produced
The dingles that lot are and the mother needs to get a dictionary learn how to spell 🙄 all this gypsy crap like she's something special 🙄🤦‍♀️
Go eat a block of cheese tracey ffs 🤣

• Haha

makesitup

VIP Member
Have you seen the women calling her out on TT for talking shit. Loads of travellers/gypsy women saying they cannot stick her.

• Heart

Knickerbocker

It’s her crank reply videos she does to her phone friends showing more shit that she’s got in Home Bargains - any normal person would just text their mate to say they’d got something, not do a fucking broadcast on tiktok. We don’t care you utter twunt.

• Haha

Miss_Grotbags

Chatty Member
No none of them work reckon cheese mark is down as her carer 🤣🤣 benefits Britain that lot are
Kid don't go to school
Daughters never worked just has kids and buys dogs
But these are traveller ways 🤣🤣 and we are all jealous
The perks of being a dingle 🙄
I thought so! I didn’t want to assume, but sometimes you can’t help yourself😂😂😂😂

Imagine being jealous of them 😂, I do not claim to be perfect because I’m not. But I bloody try hard to show my kids that hard work, team work , and dreams are achievable. So three kids. Two don’t work, one not at school, husband don’t work and she don’t work. The eldest daughter is not married, yet has two kids, endless cycles of dogs, Tracey herself is so uneducated she can’t even spell the word “education” and mark just sits there eating lumps of cheese. Round of applause for the hillbillies of Kent 😂 they are also a disgrace to gypsies, let alone to society. They are what I will show my kids how NOT to be, scroungers and tacky.

Reactions: 6

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
Do any of them work?
No none of them work reckon cheese mark is down as her carer 🤣🤣 benefits Britain that lot are
Kid don't go to school
Daughters never worked just has kids and buys dogs
But these are traveller ways 🤣🤣 and we are all jealous
The perks of being a dingle 🙄

• Haha

Miss_Grotbags

Chatty Member
Her daughter also now has another dog after all that with the other one. And the one before that and so on. Scummy family .

• Angry
  • Wow

moonmam0f2

Chatty Member
No wonder she's always 'feeling ill', the hate for pashy has probably given her all these migranes she has,maybe if she was nice and let go of this bad energy her health might improve

PoopooKaKa

VIP Member
It's disgusting tbh they need reporting to rspca, bunch of cunts , I've had my fat Jr for 15 yrs& 2 cats for 5yrs , , they're my babies, they're Greeders ( just want to breed for cash) why get another pet if you're on the floor with fibro?!?