Tracey Winter #4 Pip Queen Trace and her fibro face, our taxes pay to fund her place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And reckons she saves a few quid each wk for her olidays , if she can we all can !!! That's easy when they're all on benefits, reduced council tax and other bills and have council or housing association to fix any repairs to her property. It's different when you own or have a mortgage pple are really struggling, I own my home outright but every repair is my responsibility.
Not really something to be proud of. She really rates butlins 😂

Reactions: 5
She gets everything paid for! Don’t go to school or work but thinks she is being clever.
---
I been to butlins it’s good for the kids but it’s not a holiday.

Reactions: 4
Not really something to be proud of. She really rates butlins 😂
---
The comments 😂 she has been abroad she went Euro Disney.
Laughing at pple not going to Butlins its isn't a flex , I went twice to the 1in Skeg and I found it boring and to chaotic with two kids my daughter's preferred just the beach and as I stated most pple are struggling to keep a roof over their heads with mortgage rates raising and not receiving government assistance like her. They have no real outgoings busfare to school costs me approx £70 pmth she doesn't have that issue as Scarlet doesn't go school , as abrasive aa Pashy comes across at times at least she's encouraged her daughters education.

Reactions: 3
Shes just nasty.
Didnt she say earlier in the year she is going abroad ie Spain in September with friends? Has she ever mentioned it again?
I need to catch up on her, not because I like her but because she mesmerizes me at times at how smug she can be

Reactions: 2
Laughing at pple not going to Butlins its isn't a flex , I went twice to the 1in Skeg and I found it boring and to chaotic with two kids my daughter's preferred just the beach and as I stated most pple are struggling to keep a roof over their heads with mortgage rates raising and not receiving government assistance like her. They have no real outgoings busfare to school costs me approx £70 pmth she doesn't have that issue as Scarlet doesn't go school , as abrasive aa Pashy comes across at times at least she's encouraged her daughters education.
Not forgetting dinner money and uniform. That’s without school trips. I just think what will that girl do when she is older. She has seen no work ethics in her family. It’s sad 😢

The way she had to mention Italian cabinets. When pashy just got new ones.

Reactions: 2
Basically every time she has something planned with Scarlett. Farm, butlins, trip to London and now cinema. Guaranteed if she is doing something just her and the girl she has a flare, does it then non stop moans so the kid feels like tit. If she was going Blackpool or charity shop she would be fine

I’ll pass on the bacon cooked straight on the microwave plate thanks…pasta chavonaise 🤮 I wonder if that pasta bowl has been used for her feet/windows/toilet. Little hint of Zoflora for flavour.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Oh wow. The lazy arse daughter getting rid of yet another dog. Honestly they are disgusting. She hardly looks after her kids, it was 8 o clock tonight and she still hadn’t fed her kids dinner so I shouldn’t be surprised really!!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8