Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
I'm looking forward to this one, do you remember her Disney Christmas tree a couple of years back? 😳 a few primark teddies on it and hey presto we have a Disney tree 😂
I'm not a fan of the candy cane stuff, I find it too over powering for me, i just love a traditional kind of Christmas
Yes I remember that as well 🤣🤣
Everyone is doing this candy cane thing you can't even see the tree it's to much 🙄 it's not my bag either I like me red and gold tradition as well
All I've seen is this candy cane with legs sticking out and lollipops 🍭 😳 some look OK some look ridiculous 🙄

Reactions: 1

Knickerbocker

I’ll pass on the bacon cooked straight on the microwave plate thanks…pasta chavonaise 🤮 I wonder if that pasta bowl has been used for her feet/windows/toilet. Little hint of Zoflora for flavour.

• Sick
Does anyone know what mark was in prison for? Or is that just clickbait? I don’t really know this person just started popping up on my fyp recently for some reason

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
I've went over and watched it, she seemed so upset 😥
I dont think they understand hairdressers are not magicians, anyone can go in with a photo of a hairstyle they want but you need to have that hair type to be able to get the finish in the photo.
Oh and Tracey really needs to do something about those eyebrows, they're scary 😳
---

Most traveller girls have hair down to their arses and beyond, Scarlett seems to be rebelling and good for her for standing up to her bully bastard of an excuse of a Mum
Tracey dingle just shouts she dont talk she's the same when she talks to Mark she shouts at him 🤦‍♀️

PoopooKaKa

VIP Member
Then goes on to breed puppies , what a vile money grabbing cnut she is , hope she declares the income off the sale of them .

makesitup

VIP Member
State of her today! She looks like Mr T with that fake gold on, they are the dingles! Thick as shit.

Chippednails

VIP Member
They were done a couple of years ago in some backstreet Chinese place, she has never bothered to even try and make them presentable looking, instead she gets young Bill to draw them in 😂😂 bloody state she is
The place messed them up big time but she could have got them fixed up nicely going somewhere else. They are rancid looking but of course she would have to pay so that’s probably why she’s left them like that. Strange that nobody has offered to fix them up

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
Makes me laugh when she says she’s not a shameful woman, she is the definition of it and so are her daughters! If she was a good woman her daughters would be too and they aren’t!
Excatly she comes out with some shit I can tell ya and I wish she would do something with that string hair 🤦‍♀️😳