Tracey Quinn #7 Will spend 1200 on a new iPhone but leave the kids froze to the bone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Rumblingtummy

Binge and restrict, binge and restrict. That is what she is doing.
Didn't she do this earlier in the year to lose 11lbs. Now she's put it back on. Diets like slimming world don't work longterm. She will be at this forever, she is not eating mindfully or purposefully, she has issues with food. Even the 7yr old needing a fitbit to monitor activity, its not right!

Rumblingtummy

I think she has really poor self esteem. I feel for her because I had disordered eating for a long time too. I seen a therapist for almost a year and it has helped me hugely.

Sunshine125822

She is seriously the biggest arsehole!! Moans about her eating and how she’s not comfortable…. So she goes and stuffs her face again in a park, like everyother weekend. Rolling her eyes cos they were going to the park which im sure was for Billy’s birthday to met family didn’t she say??

Obicularis_Oculi

She is seriously the biggest arsehole!! Moans about her eating and how she’s not comfortable…. So she goes and stuffs her face again in a park, like everyother weekend. Rolling her eyes cos they were going to the park which im sure was for Billy’s birthday to met family didn’t she say??
Wasn't she meant to be going to a farm with him and his cousin.. Maybe that's tomorrow.

#obsssessed

VIP Member
They clearly just don’t like to spend money on the kids!! Like TT and the pineapple 🍍 have been out eating and drinking 3 days this week! And it’s absolute gluttony, I just don’t get her, her childhood really fucked up her view on things especially food 😢

The pick n mix takeaway plate… I can’t 😷
No wonder she like it so much it looks just like the sloop she makes 😂😂

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks