Tracey Quinn #7 Will spend 1200 on a new iPhone but leave the kids froze to the bone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand this woman. she seems so stingy saving every crumb of food for meals later in the week. rarely buying stuff for herself and the kids. then drops over a grand on a phone so we can see her dirty fingernails and cluttered home. and companies pay to be linked to this. the food,,,,,what is happening with the food and how messed up is her food relation ship.

Reactions: 6
You know she came on with a trigger warning the other day about wanting to lose weight....not eating 'healthy'. Then comes on with a big plate of shite food....like it's the last supper. Restrict restrict restrict then..that should come with a warning....a bullshit warning. Dangerous message to come on stories with

Reactions: 4
Wow watched the Sw story and thought ‘you are as disordered as ever if you think you need to return to the bad habits that SW gave you’..

I think she’s in love with her toes
LOL so much when she goes on about the sea healing her, when she won’t even fill the sink to wash a scale pot, the house is walking with the dirt and so is she. If you love water that much use more if it at home please

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She didn't time the mindful healthy eating BS well anyway. Goes mental with the take out the next day. All the food they had out in the park and then that Chinese. Was gross.

I don't know where they get the money for it all they easily spend between €50 - 100 on eating out/takeaway each week. But sure I suppose she wouldn't spend much on the kids.

Reactions: 3
What’s the story with the stair gates all over the house?! One in a random corner in the kitchen which I think someone said is for the car food and then The one in the sittin room beside the couch 🙈 i couldn’t be havin that!

Reactions: 2
I wonder will Wee Willy Hitler get pushed aside like Billy when she has a new baby

What’s the story with the stair gates all over the house?! One in a random corner in the kitchen which I think someone said is for the car food and then The one in the sittin room beside the couch 🙈 i couldn’t be havin that!
That’s there to stop wee Willy escaping. There’s a simple solution Tracey, don’t leave your bloody keys in the front door 🤦‍♀️

what's the betting she went and bought um just to shut us up, also they look huge they'll defo do for next year aswell

Did she let the kids draw on her jeans 😂😂 who would buy them in the shop 🤦‍♀️. funny we haven't seen all the summer shorts and dresses she had on her stories with the AF that she had ordered 🙄 today's weather would be the perfect time to wear them. not enough clicks to continue with your basket TT.! Sandals were a bday gift off nana maureen or her brother because the last month or 6 weeks since she mentioned them its the first outing they have had. Had to laugh shes missing the online food shop she hasn't done one since the last super valu gift card came in the door. Also anyone see her mums story the weekend the hand im not engaged just showing my nails and you couldn't even see the nails she was that far back.

• Haha
"but presented nicely as I eat with my eyes"

Eating plates full of sloppy shite

• Haha
So is she doing slimming world or not I'm very confused 😆
She is but doesn’t want to say it out straight 🙄 this is all because they are off on holidays soon, just like she did all this before her photo shoot. She’ll lose it before the holiday and then put it all back on 😂

Reactions: 5