Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Here we go again…

This actually annoys me so much - why can’t we have an opinion on stuff these instahuns share on a social media public page without being bullies?! Just because they don’t like what they read here doesn’t make it ‘all lies’

If someone here thinks W should get a proper pair of shoes due to her hip issues, is that ‘bullying’ W?

Or if someone said maybe she should size up in Billy’s clothes - is that ‘bullying’ Billy?

Or if someone thinks her house could be more organised / cleaner - is that ‘bullying’ TT?

They all say if you don’t like my content then just unfollow me etc. Well if you don’t like what is written here, don’t read it 🤷‍♀️

I’m just so sick of the bullying card being pulled out at every opportunity. It’s called freedom of speech and the right to have an opinion 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

LoveTheGossIre

Chatty Member
I can confirm cauliflower rice is like Satan’s piss and I’ll happily live my life with a few spare tyre rolls than subject myself to it again

• Haha
Reactions: 16

dothprotesttoomuch

Chatty Member
My biggest gripe, in general, is that these greedy grabbers put anything that is commented on out there themselves. If you don't want it commented on, don't put it out there 🤷🏼‍♀️ No one is making stuff up, no one is spreading rumours. It's literally a discussion of what you are putting out into the world. I'm not sure why they think we HAVE TO agree with every single thing they say or do?? They might have some mindless followers who believe everything they say, but the majority can see through that and see they are just out for themselves and what they can get for free.

And again, if they didn't put it out there, it wouldn't be commented on. It's really that simple. Guess it came as a shock to find out not everyone swallowed the shite they have been spewing and getting away with for so long.

Walked before she's pushed. FBG should take note.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Obicularis_Oculi

Chatty Member
I actually have zero interest in watching her video. Same shite a year on.

Without Instagram she wouldn't have her Supervalu vouchers, free birthday cakes, free dinners, free mother's day afternoon tea boxes, free father's day beers and much more. She'll be hard up.

• Heart

LoveTheGossIre

Chatty Member
Witler managed to flood the bathroom to the extent that it came down thru the ceiling in the sitting room below AND ran in and ‘went to the toilet’ in TTs bed AND this was all whilst TT was present bcoz you can’t take your eyes off Witler for ‘a split second’ 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s some whirlwind can do all that whilst running rings round a grown adult apparently standing right next to her

• Haha

Heidi77

VIP Member
So who are the 4 people she apparently knows are on here.
If people are getting birthday presents from her and close enough to be in her car then I think it's really shitty that they are on here bad mouthing her. And as for Peter, Tracey he deleted them himself cos he made a show of himself. Does she really think a moderator has time to police this site and delete "nice" comments.

Reactions: 14

ShakerMaker

So many things annoying me about Tracey lately. I get she would be sad to end her BF journey, but what's with the big song and dance. Must we keep seeing that dramatic birth on then floor pic. I rolled my eyes so hard at her saying she kept it to herself and didn't even tell her Mum or Peter. Ffs it's not a pregnancy, why the need for a big announcement. I'd bet money Leanne and her Mum find her very draining.

Then all her SW / diet rubbish. Any of her followers could tell her what her problem is. Greedy gorging then over restricting. You don't need to be a dietician to see you're going to pack on a few pounds stuffing down bacon for breakfast, Indian for lunch, Chinese for dinner, ice cream sandwich and coffee for a snack, all washed down with wine. She generally eats a varied diet and could easily maintain a slim figure, if she could get a handle on her portion size and binge eating. She started her SW diet and then on her movie night had popcorn, chocolate, ice cream and jellies. She's just greedy.

Father's day, a gushing ode to Peter, grand, fair enough but then singing the praises of her own Dad and step dad (in her life a wet weekend) Billy's dad tacked on at the end as an after thought, even though they do so much for that family. She's a disgrace.

Why has she developed a foot fetish? Her feet a disgusting. Toes all curled up. Big toenail cut way too short. Middle toe longer than the big toe. For the love of God put those monstrosities away 🤮

That is all 😂

Sorry that was meant to be Peter's dad. Can't find edit option.

• Haha
  • Heart

woopwoop

I'm out since early this week... I'm at a loss now because I've a hape of garlic in the freezer and not sure what to do with it...

• Haha

Fatface

VIP Member
Such a strange thing to do - take a day off to celebrate your child’s birthday without your child 🤯.

Wonder why the presents weren’t wrapped? My kids insist on presents being wrapped even if they know what they’re getting - that’s at least half the fun!

I notice Tracey kept the likes of Terrie mcevoy, Louise cooney, FBG as followers, even though she said she was going to keep only family and real life friends. Terrie isn't your mate Tracey😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

crankypants13

VIP Member
Whhhhhhy are we getting War & Peace over Witler having her last feed? Get on with it, TT. Sounds more like it’s TT’s attachment issue.

• Haha

crankypants13

VIP Member
Witler managed to flood the bathroom to the extent that it came down thru the ceiling in the sitting room below AND ran in and ‘went to the toilet’ in TTs bed AND this was all whilst TT was present bcoz you can’t take your eyes off Witler for ‘a split second’ 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s some whirlwind can do all that whilst running rings round a grown adult apparently standing right next to her
Firstly, Witler made me howl 🤣🤣

Secondly, I had the same thoughts! What the fuck are you doing while you’re “standing there”, TT?! Cop on and stop letting this tyrant rule the roost.

• Haha

crankypants13

VIP Member
Why do you need a dump drawer hun, your house is already a dump by the looks of it?

The close ups of the dinners that are feckin far from appetising! And rubbing the bread around in the grease and slop? Jesus wept.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

irishjen

VIP Member
We all know Willy will be gifted the old phone so that she can watch youtube more comfortably. In fact, Santa may bring Willy the iPhone 12 if she expresses any interest in it.
And Billy will get a Nokia 3310 which he'll have to give to Willy cause she's a mastermind at snake

• Haha
Reactions: 12