Tracey Quinn #7 Will spend 1200 on a new iPhone but leave the kids froze to the bone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can confirm cauliflower rice is like Satan’s piss and I’ll happily live my life with a few spare tyre rolls than subject myself to it again

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So anyone else think Tracey is heading back to start up another SW Group???
An old colleague of mine looked into becoming a consultant but I think there’s a substantial financial outlay for set up, training, etc. I doubt she could just slot back into being a consultant after such a long break, and I doubt she’d be willing to leave Willy for weekends abroad training (obviously this was pre-Covid so may be different now!)

Reactions: 2
An old colleague of mine looked into becoming a consultant but I think there’s a substantial financial outlay for set up, training, etc. I doubt she could just slot back into being a consultant after such a long break, and I doubt she’d be willing to leave Willy for weekends abroad training (obviously this was pre-Covid so may be different now!)
Yea I think its circa €2k to buy into.. It does involve allot of travel for training etc.. She's prob bring the "baby" along with her coz she's her main source of food :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
A lot of their training is all been done online cause of covid and I know my friend (consultant) said they'll not be going back to the UK anytime soon given circumstances over there.

They are crying out for consultants she might be an easy choice as she's already trained up

A lot of their training is all been done online cause of covid and I know my friend (consultant) said they'll not be going back to the UK anytime soon given circumstances over there.

They are crying out for consultants she might be an easy choice as she's already trained up
It would be no bother to pick up a consultant position as people are always packing it in but I thought she fell out with them.

Is she not afraid of the child falling in those sandals and cutting her toes open🙈 hate children in sandals never mind ones that barely fit.

Reactions: 4
Why is she’s wearing them and not the infamous saltwaters? They look so dangerous on her.

Reactions: 5
Those sandals are to last the next 3 summers is her thinking poor kids over sized sandals will cause an injury. Her food is like diarrhoea on a plate its manky to look at! Has she a problem with her eye sight caise she eats with her eyes and likes things looking wellnon a plate TT try tag specsavers for a collab caise ypir eyesight needs checking!

Reactions: 6
Of course buy the sandals in the next size up so they'll get 2 yrs ffs never mind how dangerous it is.

No doubt her mother got Billy's as well that's why we didn't see them till the birthday

Reactions: 6
Please tell me she didn't throw the bag of bars on the floor to take of photo of 😂😂 could she not of taking it on the counter. I can't with her

• Haha
Reactions: 4